Herba Onlineshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herba Onlineshop
Read Herba Onlineshop Reviews

About Herba Onlineshop:

Herba Onlineshop is the webshop of Debora Brouwer, independent Herbalife Nutrition Member.
Website: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk

00316 53 59 33 92

info@herba-onlineshop.co.uk

International House
64 Nile Street

Tell us how Herba Onlineshop made you happy
Debora is providing an excellent service for Herbalife products. She not only gives an excellent discount but also solves any issues that arise in the orders. Delivery has always been fast and reliable. I recommend her service to anyone on their Herbalife journey.
Great service , reliable , quick and always in stock , 💯 recommend
Great service .price & delivery
I was surprised to find this discounted store online as I’ve been paying full price for some time ,ok I was getting support around my nutrition but feel I can do that alone and just need these products. So I come here every month and now can save up points towards next purchase as well. No brainier coming to buy here
The taste is not as intense as before I wonder if the product is genuine
Hi Katarzyna,

I am sorry that you are not satiesfied with the taste of the shake.
Maybe last time you did not have the new cookie crunch, but the old flavor cookies and cream ?

Unfortunatly you did not contact me directly. As you can see on my website and especially here: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk/terms-conditions.html you have a 30 day money back guarantee.

Furthermore, you received the shake with the original Herbalife package and order form. And a shipping email from Herbalife UK.
Last but not least, it is illegal and a criminal offence to copy a meal replacement and sell is as an original Herbalife product. so if I had done that, Herbalife would have sued me by now.

So the remark that this product is not genuine is a strange one.

If you want to, you can still make use of the 30 day money back guarantee. Please contact me for this.
If not, I'll hope that you will change this negative review in a positive one.
Love this product cheapest online definitely buy from again ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Herba Onlineshop is rated 4.93 based on 492 reviews