Herba Onlineshop Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,418 reviews
Read Herba Onlineshop Reviews

About Herba Onlineshop:

Herba Onlineshop is the webshop of Debora Brouwer, independent Herbalife Nutrition Member.
Website: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk

info@herba-onlineshop.co.uk

International House
64 Nile Street

Tell us how Herba Onlineshop made you happy
Great service and quick delivery
The taste is not as intense as before I wonder if the product is genuine
Hi Katarzyna, I am sorry that you are not satiesfied with the taste of the shake. Maybe last time you did not have the new cookie crunch, but the old flavor cookies and cream ? Unfortunatly you did not contact me directly. As you can see on my website and especially here: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk/terms-conditions.html you have a 30 day money back guarantee. Furthermore, you received the shake with the original Herbalife package and order form. And a shipping email from Herbalife UK. Last but not least, it is illegal and a criminal offence to copy a meal replacement and sell is as an original Herbalife product. so if I had done that, Herbalife would have sued me by now. So the remark that this product is not genuine is a strange one. If you want to, you can still make use of the 30 day money back guarantee. Please contact me for this. If not, I'll hope that you will change this negative review in a positive one.
Good website and easy to use. Recommend to other Herbalife users. Price, delivery and service all good!
Easy and efficient service. Support and guidance available.
Excellent value will use again
I’ve used the Herba Online shop for 4-5months now. Delivery is FAST! I don’t shop anywhere else
Everything was done on high level
Good price. Quick delivery.
Ordered, payed delivered
Very quick service and best prices
Delivered as promised. Very pleased.
I'm really pleased with the quick service and the communication is very good.
Another repeat order delivered with the usual excellent service during the pre Christmas week.
I would highly recommend ordering from this website. Brilliant service and great communication between the seller and costumer. Products do work, you need to educate yourself on how to use them and be persistent. I will definitely be ordering more in the future. 👍🏻
Great Price, Speedy Delivery
This has helped me lose weight and I am looking forward to my journey with you
First time buyer. Straight forward site & great products. Fast & efficient service. Why should I pay more... Will buy again for sure.
Very pleased with service and quick delivery.
Great Service! Order was always complete and delivery was very quick. I totally recommend shopping on this site :)
I’ve used this service twice now and an more then happy .Great price and fast delivery .Debora keeps you updated via email from purchase to delivery.Would recommend 100%
Herba Onlineshop is rated 4.9 based on 1,418 reviews