Herba Onlineshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herba Onlineshop
Read Herba Onlineshop Reviews

About Herba Onlineshop:

Herba Onlineshop is the webshop of Debora Brouwer, independent Herbalife Nutrition Member.
Website: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk

00316 53 59 33 92

info@herba-onlineshop.co.uk

International House
64 Nile Street

Tell us how Herba Onlineshop made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The cheapest around and speedy delivery, highly recommend
Brilliant products great service fast delivery what more could You want 1st time trying Herbalife after hearing mixed reviews and I’m so glad I did will
Never look back
Great price super delivery !! Happy customer happy
Was dubious at first but after reading reviews I took the plunge. Glad I did I love these products. I found the ordering & delivery process Fast & efficient. The price is also far more reasonable from this seller too!
Brilliant products at great prices with a fast efficient service. I have used Herbalife before and got some great results.
Brilliant products brilliant service quick delivery cheapest price around thank you
Fast delivery excellent prices and really good customer service will defo use again can’t wait to get started on it👍😊
I would recommend it to everyone
Great value for money you get great result I have used Herbalife many time and would recommend to friends
Great products, great prices, fast delivery😊👍
The taste is not as intense as before I wonder if the product is genuine
Hi Katarzyna,

I am sorry that you are not satiesfied with the taste of the shake.
Maybe last time you did not have the new cookie crunch, but the old flavor cookies and cream ?

Unfortunatly you did not contact me directly. As you can see on my website and especially here: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk/terms-conditions.html you have a 30 day money back guarantee.

Furthermore, you received the shake with the original Herbalife package and order form. And a shipping email from Herbalife UK.
Last but not least, it is illegal and a criminal offence to copy a meal replacement and sell is as an original Herbalife product. so if I had done that, Herbalife would have sued me by now.

So the remark that this product is not genuine is a strange one.

If you want to, you can still make use of the 30 day money back guarantee. Please contact me for this.
If not, I'll hope that you will change this negative review in a positive one.
Love this product cheapest online definitely buy from again ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great service. My order was delivered in good time and I received exactly what I’d paid for. Definitely be using your service again. One very impressed and happy customer
Excellent, swift communication and cheapest prices online. Would definitely recommend.
arrived quickly
Very good. Many thanks
Amazing products, best nutrients I ever use.Such a precise and accurate delivery on time on very affordable prices. Thank's a lot guys.
The Herba Online shop has provided an excellent service for me once again. Informative emails and a speedy delivery even during the current crisis. I am so happy to have found this shop after I had a problem accessing my previous supplier.
Very quick and good service
Great experience. 100% professional service. Thank you