Herba Onlineshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herba Onlineshop
Read Herba Onlineshop Reviews

About Herba Onlineshop:

Herba Onlineshop is the webshop of Debora Brouwer, independent Herbalife Nutrition Member.
Website: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk

00316 53 59 33 92

info@herba-onlineshop.co.uk

International House
64 Nile Street

Tell us how Herba Onlineshop made you happy
Website is quick & easy to use, products are a great price and very tasty. Will definitely keep ordering.
Quick and speedy service. You are in constant contact until your order has arrived. The products are amazing as well
Excellent service and super quick.My shakes came in 2days.
tastes ok but no difference in lines on face will finish it - but dont think will buy again
Great service from Debora .I received my products within a day or two .Also I’m updated with emails from start to finish .
Herba Onlineshop website was easy to use, enquiries dealt with quickly, deliver fast, products well packed, delighted, Can recommend Herba Onlineshop.
The best Herbalife saller
Really happy with my Herbalife products. They arrive quickly & packed well. Will definitely continue to buy my products from Debora Brouwer.
Amazing prices and received my products in time. Will definitely recommend and will buy again
Great service, fast delivery, I'll recommend 100%.
Happy with products, however finding it confusing who my “coach” is and how to contract them. Is there a support page?
Products are brilliant, much cheaper than anywhere else, ordered one day delivered the next day thanks for great service
I have purchased Herbalife products from Debora for over a year and during that time the items have always been received within a few days. Her website has a great selection of Herbalife products and flavours.
It is encouraging to know that I can depend on Debora for my Formula 1 orders.
I would therefore highly recommend her site for new customers.
Great service fast delivery,
Very competitive prices across the whole range of products. First class delivery times and a loyalty scheme as well. Fantastic service all round.
Excellent service, so wuick and efficient.
Brilliant product bought a few flavours taste is great looking forward to losing some weight
Good and fast service. Definitely l recommend
Excellent speedy service and good prices. Can recommend.
I like products Herbalife and very good and fast service Thank you
Herba Onlineshop is rated 4.94 based on 744 reviews