Deakin & Francis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deakin & Francis
Read Deakin & Francis Reviews

About Deakin & Francis:

Jewellers since 1786, Deakin & Francis® designs & makes the world’s finest cufflinks, signet rings, gentlemen's accessories, ladies jewellery and bespoke commissions.

I have five pairs of beautiful cufflinks from D&F !
Deakin & Francis has by far the best cuff links on the market. Every year I buy at least a few for my husband. As much as I love the type of styles offered, I wish there was more variety and new styles offered more frequently. I am also a little disappointed in the trend towards Gothic and skull-type cuff links. How many skull cuff links can one person possibly own? Please get back to the original styles! I'm deducting one star because of the large quantity of skull-type styles that have been offered recently.
Absolutely gorgeous enamel necklaces! Excellent craftsmanship and a beautiful depth to the enamel not matched by other jewellers.
Cufflinks were perfect and arrived 2 days early
Fantastic product and excellent and speedy delivery
All perfect!
Service was quick, effective and faultless
Bought some cufflinks. Great quality and detail! 👍
Great product, actually too expensive
Quality product and packaging, a class outfit.
Your London store is a great visit. It's especially fun when we find something we haven't seen before and like. Having had a couple of pieces break (more due to over use rather than anything to do with quality) your after sales service has been exemplary. A real thrill every time I visit!
I loved the product. It was as described.
Best cuff links ever!
Great quality and excellent service
Product and service could not have been better; quick shipping, thank you
Prompt receipt of merchandise, very good quality piece albeit smaller than I expected. However, it was my failure to understand that it had to be small enough to fit through the shirt sleeve.
Highly recommend!!! Beautiful designs and amazing quality.
What a review! We love hearing such great feedback. Design is a huge part of Deakin & Francis, we love creating new designs, whether it be classic or quirky. High quality and standards is something we pride ourselves on. Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and for recommending us.
Deakin & Francis is absolutely dedicated to top flight quality and superlative customer service. I continue to be impressed by their classic designs as well as the creatively fun sets.
This is fabulous feedback! We are delighted that you are a fan of Deakin & Francis as we pride ourselves on our high standards and our British heritage. Having manufactured fine jewellery since 1786, the quality of craftsmanship has been passed down through seven generations.

One factor that has remained constant all the way through the company’s long history is that the Deakins are formally trained jewellers. Henry and James Deakin are both fully qualified gemologists and create amazing designs and are always looking for the next talking point. From the red hot chilli peppers, to our signature skulls, or the traditional top hats or an exquisite pair of white gold square cufflinks with diamonds and sapphires, we like to think that your cuffs will do the talking and set the scene – whether for business or pleasure.

Thank you for standing out from the crowd and taking the time to share your comments, especially from a connoisseur of cufflinks. We hope to see you again soon!
The quality and uniqueness of all pieces of jewellery are second to non
What a review! We love hearing such great feedback. Design is a huge part of Deakin & Francis, we love creating new designs, whether it be classic or quirky. We have been manufacturing jewellery for over 230 years, since day one, we always strive to create the highest quality products.
Professional stuff and professional service with a good sense of English humour! Do we need more? Certainly no! Thanks Deakin & Francis
Thank you so much for such an excellent review! We are thrilled that you have visited our store in the Piccadilly Arcade in London. Led by Mr Christopher MacDonald, they are a great team who will do everything they can to help. Thank you also. We look forward to seeing you again.
Deakin & Francis is rated 4.94 based on 123 reviews