Deakin & Francis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deakin & Francis
Read Deakin & Francis Reviews

About Deakin & Francis:

Jewellers since 1786, Deakin & Francis® designs & makes the world’s finest cufflinks, signet rings, gentlemen's accessories, ladies jewellery and bespoke commissions.

Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Hector Cuellar
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 26th February 2020
Marisa Coulson
My first order from D&F was a pair of sterling silver Zodiac cuff links. The personal attention I received was exceptional and the craftsmanship of the cuff links was exquisite. As soon as I received them I placed another order.
Thank you for your amazing review. We are so pleased to hear that you loved your cufflinks so much that you placed another order straight away!
I was ecstatic when i received my package the shipping was quick . More importantly the skull bracelet was one of the most intricate and beautifully designed accessories ive ever seen. 😍
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you love your bracelet
Anniversary present for my husband - enamel owl cufflinks with sapphire eyes - absolutely beautiful 😍
Arrived quickly to Dublin and I am thrilled with them as will he be when he is given them!!
Thank you for an amazing review, we are so pleased you chose to shop with Deakin & Francis
High quality and unique products. Great service from everyone I spoke to.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review!
L'envoi est parfait. L'objet acheté est très bien présenté, dans une très jolie boîte, avec une petite brochure fort bien faite. J'ai particulièrement apprécié le petit mot écrit de façon manuscrite, adressé au client que je suis. Cela humanise le rapport commercial. Very distinguished ! Merci beaucoup. Thanks a lot !
Thank you so much for your amazing review. It is so important to us that we give the highest quality products and customer service. We like to add special touches to our orders such as a hand written thank you note as we love to be able to have a personal connection between us and our customers.
I left getting cufflinks for my wedding to the week before in usual guy fashion. They managed to personalise and get out to me that week so I would have for my day! Thank you once again, excellent customer service and love the product.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. We are so happy to hear you loved your purchase. Congratulations on your wedding, we hope you had the most wonderful day!
Both delivery times and tracking are impeccable !
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review!
Excelente
Thank you so much!
Fantastic service, fantastic product. Thoroughly recommend.
Thank you so much for your fantastic review and 5 star rating
Beautiful cuff links arrived promptly. Will most definitely recommending .
Thank you so much for a wonderful 5 star rating. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your purchase from our online store.
Die Bezahlung und der Versand haben sehr schnell funktioniert. Danke an Alle!
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your online shopping experience with us.
This was a special occasion present and it arrived in time! Abigail was very helpful with respecting the deadline, thanks again! And the cufflinks are beautiful, my husband was over the moon!
Thank you for your amazing 5-star review. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Abigail. We are so happy to hear your husband loved his cufflinks. Thank you for choosing Deakin & Francis
I was looking for a unique gift. Very pleased with the cufflinks I ordered online. Quality item and great design. The cufflinks were dispatched promptly and arrived in nice presentation box. Perfect.
Thank you for such a lovely review. Providing a great online service is very important to us, and we are thrilled to hear that you are very pleased with your experience.
Quick response and fast-speed delivery.
Such lovely feedback, thank you very much. We are pleased to hear you had a great Deakin & Francis experience.
Perfect service !!! Beautiful pieces !
Thank you for your review and wonderful rating. At Deakin & Francis we always aim to provide the highest customer service and very best quality pieces. Thank you for choosing Deakin & Francis.
A+ customer service. Donna assisted me in getting a last minute engraved grooms gift for my wedding. The product arrived quickly and was beautiful! All our family was so impressed by the quality. My husband loved it and wore it to our wedding that weekend. Thank you so much for coming through for me especially during this crazy time in the world. You really helped make my wedding special. I would recommend Deakin and Francis to any of my friends and family.
An A+ review, Thank you so much for the five star rating. We will be sure to let Donna know about your wonderful feedback. The Deakin & Francis team are delighted that you and your family loved the cufflinks. Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing our cufflinks to be part of your special day. Thank you again.
Purchased a pair of shotgun cuff links for my son following his GCSE results. He had seen them in the Piccadilly Arcade store last year. They are great fun and he loves them. Ordered online and received item within 24 hours. Great service.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that your son loves his Deakin & Francis cufflinks, the shotgun cufflinks are one of our favourites! Our team focuses on providing efficient and high quality customer service. Thank you.
Cuflinks arrived really quickly and were perfect !
Thank you for such a perfect review! Producing high quality pieces and excellent customer service is important to us, here at Deakin & Francis. Thank you for your 5 star rating.
cufflinks of the best quality
A wonderful 5 star review! Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you love our products. Thank you
Great customer experience, from initial contact by e-mail, to final delivry of the cufflinks.
Quick and relevant answer all along the process.
Thank you so much for your great feedback. Customer service is extremely important us and we are so glad you enjoyed your Deakin & Francis experience. Thanks again for your review.
Deakin & Francis is rated 4.94 based on 183 reviews