Deakin & Francis Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Deakin & Francis

About Deakin & Francis: Jewellers since 1786, Deakin & Francis® designs & makes the world’s finest cufflinks, signet rings, gentlemen's accessories, ladies jewellery and bespoke commissions.

Click Here
"Dear team, It would be much appreciated if a kind reminder about customer duty free details for Mainland China order online. advise them to consult with express company would be ok"
"Exellent products, superbe service."
"Excellent quality and international customer service!"
"All perfect tank you"
"I very much like the location of the store and the variety of the different styles. The presentation is very appealing and unfortunately for me, I always buy much more than initially planned. This is also because of the very good service of the personell at the shop."
"I am very satisfied with this shopping. I also like the Cufflinks I received. Shopping will continue. Now there is no shop for you in China, hope to join us as soon as possible."
"I TOTALLY love the sliver Skull & Cross bones (1786) ring and wouldn't be without!!! I WOULD DEFINETLY BUY ANOTHER AT THE ADDITIONAL COST, WHATEVER THAT WOULD BE FOR A LAGER SIZE (Z+1.5)!!! I could have mine resized but don't want to ruin it by streching or resizing. Instead, I like one made to order! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN IT'S READY!!!!! SINCERELY, Christopher Slove"
"Whether you’re looking for something classic, quirky or something a little bit special, Deakin & Francis is my ‘go to’. Quality product, excellent customer service.....very happy husband!"
"Perfect and elegant"
"The service was great and the item was splendid and well presented. It was just as nice as the picture showed it to be. Thanks"
"Excellent service"
"Great team and fantastic service. Nice to see such great craft and design."
"Perfect quality and exceptional design! Definitely recommended"
"Beautiful products and super quality. Delivery was efficient."
"Great service and products"
"Love the product, super high quality and incredibly fun and creative. Garners a lot of comments whenever I wear the cuff links."
"Excellent value for money, fine workmanship, beautiful packaging, perfect experience."
"The cuff links are always out of this world, beautifully packaged and very prompt delivery, have ordered 8 pairs now and counting. The new rocket ones look amazing."
"Gorgeous cuff links and original designs."
"I've bought the rocket cufflinks and they are gorgeous, well made and premium feel to it. The only downside is that the rocket fins is a bit sharp. So when I take off my jacket I need to be careful not ripping the lining of my jacket. It's a small thing but it's all in the detail. Apart from this, the cuff links are amazing."
Deakin & Francis is rated 4.94 based on 96 reviews