Deakin & Francis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deakin & Francis
Read Deakin & Francis Reviews

About Deakin & Francis:

Jewellers since 1786, Deakin & Francis® designs & makes the world’s finest cufflinks, signet rings, gentlemen's accessories, ladies jewellery and bespoke commissions.

Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Stewart S
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Hector C
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 28th May 2020
The customer service and overall customer experience was top class, as were the cufflinks.
Thank you for everything! Great customer service
Dear Deakin & Francis, Thank you so much for helping me to catch the timeline of my wedding day with the perfect cufflinks and ear rings. The 30th. Oct will be my wedding day, and it was so stupid of me for forgetting to prepare my new cufflinks to match my tail coat. Then I purchased the cufflinks, Sterling Silver White Mother-of-Pearl Cufflinks with a Pink Sapphire Gem to match my wife’s pink evening dress and the same style ear rings for my wife with the help of Miss Na on the midnight of 16th. Oct (Chinese time). And it is so surprise that I received them on 20th. Oct! I will not have a wedding without Deakin & Francis. I would like to express my thanks to all the staffs of Deakin & Francis. Thank you for your kindness and empathy to solve my order so quickly, let me catch the timeline of my wedding and gain the perfect cufflinks before my wedding day. I would like to express my thanks to Miss Na. Thank you for your professional recommendation and patient introduction. Although they are not the most expensive accessories in the world of D&F, they are the most suitable ones for my wedding. I would like to express my thanks to the artists of D&F. Thank you for your excellent work and ingenuity to create such perfect artworks. I have already possess a propeller-style cufflinks and a signet ring of D&F. I regard them as treasures. I would like to express my thanks to James. Thank you for your talented design. There is a old sayings in China, ‘life is like a dream’, someone lost their drams, but successful people catch them. So your design of dreamcatcher is so meaningful to me. I will be your loyal customer as always. Because no other brand will be so worming and owning humanistic feelings. Best Regards, Sincerely, Dr. Yibo Sun
Excellent service. I originally wanted to buy from the shop but Covid prevented me to do so. I could buy without problem online and the cuff links arrived earlier than expected. So nice to have the present so quickly. The cuff links are beautiful. Thank you!
So quick and efficient and I am super impressed with the level of work, beautiful.
Très contente de l’achat et du contenant, belles gravures et délais raisonnables. Seul point négatif, j’avais demandé un message d’anniversaire que je n’ai pas reçu, dommage !!
First class customer service
The quality and workmanship of the decanter I ordered is amazing. The staff was very responsive and kept me informed of the shipment of the decanter. This was a great experience and I would not hesitate to place an order again!
Beautifully crafted products with quality and humour sent with a nice personal touch
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Thank you to all at Deakin & Francis for making my son's signet ring the perfect 18th birthday present. He is delighted and it has very quickly become part of him. It will be a treasured possession for the years to come.
Einzigartige Stücke und eine Hervorragende Verarbeitung. Schnelle Lieferung. Sehr hochwertige Umverpackung. Das war nicht die letzte Bestellung !!
Excellent! love the cufflinks and look forward to wearing them. Excellent presentation and high quality work.
The communication and the delivery to Germany worked perfectly again. Not my first and certainly not my last order from you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are pleased to hear you had a good experience with ordering from us and look forward to your next order.
just what is required
Thank you for your 5 star review!
Great customer service, selling unique high quality products. Highly recommended visiting Deakin & Francis.
What a lovely review, thank you. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.
It's wonderful that Deakin & Francis is continuing to operate during 2020 and even made the piece I requested to order. The service itself is attentive and their designs are always unique and beautifully crafted.
Thank you for this review. Our team has worked hard through 2020 to ensure orders were proceed with as minimal delay as possible. We are pleased you hear you enjoyed your recent purchase and the quality of our pieces
The works by this company are quite creative. I learned about this company from a local jewelry store in our area of New York, and I ordered a set as a gift, which promptly arrived, and wrapped in a chocolate brown package with a ribbon. I'll look forward to future purchases.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are pleased that you enjoyed your purchase and we also look forward to your future purchases
Dear sirs I haven’t received my order yet.
Hello, I'd like to leave my feedback....I've bougt cufflinks on your web on 27th November, made all payments, left my adress for shipping. Today is 15th December and I'm still waiting my item. 1. There is no any information on yout web that you are unable to ship to a residential address in Russia. 2. Non of your team is answering on e-mails. I've sent 7 (!!!!!) e-mails with a new business adres for shipping ana didn't get any response. I'v sent e-mails here abigail.rosenberg@deakinandfrancis.co.uk and here nks@deakinandfrancis.co.uk The only person who tried to help me was your SMM-manager on Instagram. I had to fing your page on Instagram and test you there. 3. Fedex is the worst choise for making shipments in Russia. Today is December 15 and I'm still waiting. I bought these cufflinks for a special day that is already left. So there is no need in these cufflinks any more. Unfortunately, there is nothing in common with such an old and luxury brand and is was the worst customer service I've ever had . I feel so disappointed. Diora dyuka2006@mail.ru
Hello Diera, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have been disappointed with your recent order. In regards to the delivery. This was a logistical issue that was caused outside of our structure. We have put in a formal complaint with FedEx about this issue as this was an issue caused entirely from their side. Unfortunately, once an item leaves us it is somewhat out of our hands and falls to FedEx to fulfil the shipping. FedEx is who we are contracted with for all international deliveries and we cannot break that contract. Can we ask where you got the email address nks@deakinandfrancis.co.uk from as this does not belong to any of our team members? My name is Abi Rosenberg and I was the one responding to you via our Instagram account; you have also mentioned my email address however I did not receive any of your emails. I even sent you 3 emails with no response, which is why I was so conscious of sorting this out for you via our Instagram. Again, we are sorry that this was not delivered in time, it is as frustrating for us as it is for you as we always want our customers to receive their orders as soon as possible in the best condition. We have issued your refund in full and apologise for the inconvenience. We hope to provide you in future with better logistical support and stronger communication to ensure the best possible experience. Wishing you a happy holiday. All the best Abi Rosenberg
Fantastic quality and products you can’t find anywhere else. I love shopping here and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. The detail of the products goes above and beyond. Never boring.
Very kind of you to leave such a wonderful review. The quality of our products is so important to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon
Deakin & Francis is rated 4.90 based on 212 reviews