Deakin & Francis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deakin & Francis
Read Deakin & Francis Reviews

About Deakin & Francis:

Jewellers since 1786, Deakin & Francis® designs & makes the world’s finest cufflinks, signet rings, gentlemen's accessories, ladies jewellery and bespoke commissions.

Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Stewart S
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Hector C
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Excellent service. I originally wanted to buy from the shop but Covid prevented me to do so. I could buy without problem online and the cuff links arrived earlier than expected. So nice to have the present so quickly. The cuff links are beautiful. Thank you!
So quick and efficient and I am super impressed with the level of work, beautiful.
First class customer service
The quality and workmanship of the decanter I ordered is amazing. The staff was very responsive and kept me informed of the shipment of the decanter. This was a great experience and I would not hesitate to place an order again!
Beautifully crafted products with quality and humour sent with a nice personal touch
Deakin & Francis 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Thank you to all at Deakin & Francis for making my son's signet ring the perfect 18th birthday present. He is delighted and it has very quickly become part of him. It will be a treasured possession for the years to come.
Einzigartige Stücke und eine Hervorragende Verarbeitung. Schnelle Lieferung. Sehr hochwertige Umverpackung. Das war nicht die letzte Bestellung !!
Excellent! love the cufflinks and look forward to wearing them. Excellent presentation and high quality work.
The communication and the delivery to Germany worked perfectly again. Not my first and certainly not my last order from you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are pleased to hear you had a good experience with ordering from us and look forward to your next order.
just what is required
Thank you for your 5 star review!
Great customer service, selling unique high quality products. Highly recommended visiting Deakin & Francis.
What a lovely review, thank you. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.
It's wonderful that Deakin & Francis is continuing to operate during 2020 and even made the piece I requested to order. The service itself is attentive and their designs are always unique and beautifully crafted.
Thank you for this review. Our team has worked hard through 2020 to ensure orders were proceed with as minimal delay as possible. We are pleased you hear you enjoyed your recent purchase and the quality of our pieces
The works by this company are quite creative. I learned about this company from a local jewelry store in our area of New York, and I ordered a set as a gift, which promptly arrived, and wrapped in a chocolate brown package with a ribbon. I'll look forward to future purchases.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are pleased that you enjoyed your purchase and we also look forward to your future purchases
Fantastic quality and products you can’t find anywhere else. I love shopping here and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. The detail of the products goes above and beyond. Never boring.
Very kind of you to leave such a wonderful review. The quality of our products is so important to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon
I’ve bought two sets of skull cufflinks from D&F and I absolutely love them. Beautifully made and the customer service is second to none. Love the rest of the range too. Wish I had known about these guys years ago!
Thank you for such a great review! It is great to hear that you love our iconic skull cufflinks! We look forward to your future orders
Unique items which are well made. Easy to order and prompt delivery. Good communication.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased that you had a good experience ordering from us
Huge choice. Very helpful and professional staff who reply to email.
I have chosen the turbine cuff links due to my preference for technical products. But the most decisive factor has been the absolute devotion this team is showing towards their profession.
Quick delivery of a fantastic product in a nice package!
Thank you for such a fantastic five star review!
Fantastiskt hantverk, kvalitet och service. Leverans på en dag till Sverige och snabb återkoppling vid frågor.
Deakin & Francis is rated 4.90 based on 209 reviews