Protape Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protape Ltd
Read Protape Ltd Reviews

About Protape Ltd:

Suppliers of Professional Blank Media and Data Storage Solutions to the Production, Music and Film Industry.

02072910890

orlando.britain@protape.co.uk

lower ground
83 charlotte street

Tell us how Protape Ltd made you happy
Good, prompt, service.
Brilliant service. Really competitive prices, excellent communications and lightning fast delivery. I’d definitely buy from them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Thanks for your positive review :)
Great service at great prices, just what you need. Very impressed with the Caldigit TS3 plus dock, delivery from Protape was super fast, couldn’t be more happy with my purchase. Will be back soon for an external HD.
Many thanks for the review. Glad you like the product.
Order arrived on time with no issues. Would use their services again
Prompt delivery, nicely priced.
Good personal service, had exactly what I wanted at a better price than elsewhere, despatched and received OK, well packaged. Top marks all round
2nd Order via the website for XQD Card, which arrived next day via carrier, well packaged. Prices great too. Will recommend DataStores to others.
Initial contact was Via Telephone, very helpful. Oordered via the website 2 XQD Cards, which arrived next day via carrier, well packaged.
perfect sevice fast delivery trusted product
Excellent service quick dispatch and well packed. Delighted.
Excellent service
I appreciate your quick response and cheaper compared to other!
Super efficient service! I'm a happy customer.
Very poor customer service. After receiving a faulty Thunderbolt 3 dock they have been unable to help me resolve the issue. Instead they asked me to contact the manufacturer directly and said to take it up with them. This is unacceptable. They sold me the item and therefore are not upholding their responsibilities as a retailer. I should have bought the item from Amazon even though it was slightly more expensive as at least I know I can return the item and get my money back. I’ve sent three emails to customer support and since them telling me the first time to contact the manufacturer I’ve heard nothing from them. I’ve had to go and purchase another dock from elsewhere due to the urgency of a project and now I’m out of pocket twice due to not being informed whether I can return a faulty item. Stay away, pay a little extra for peace of mind.
Very poor customer service. After receiving a faulty Thunderbolt 3 dock they have been unable to help me resolve the issue. Instead they asked me to contact the manufacturer directly and said to take it up with them. This is unacceptable. They sold me the item and therefore are not upholding their responsibilities as a retailer. I should have bought the item from Amazon even though it was slightly more expensive as at least I know I can return the item and get my money back. I’ve sent three emails to customer support and since them telling me the first time to contact the manufacturer I’ve heard nothing from them. I’ve had to go and purchase another dock from elsewhere due to the urgency of a project and now I’m out of pocket twice due to not being informed whether I can return a faulty item. I’m still waiting to hear back from them as I write this review. Stay away, pay a little extra for peace of mind.
Protape are great. Great prices, great quality in their choices of brands and they always go the extra mile in their customer service. I love them.
A very helpful, friendly and reassuringly professional service with next day delivery.
Swift delivery, thanks.
I've used Protape data stores on three occasions for memory cards and external hard drives. One of the best competitors out there in regards of Data I wouldn't use anyone else now. Reasonably priced and love the fact its next day delivery.
Great service, super fast shipping.
Protape Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 172 reviews