Protape Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protape Ltd
Read Protape Ltd Reviews

About Protape Ltd:

Suppliers of Professional Blank Media and Data Storage Solutions to the Production, Music and Film Industry.

02072910890

orlando.britain@protape.co.uk

lower ground
83 charlotte street

Tell us how Protape Ltd made you happy
Excellent service
I appreciate your quick response and cheaper compared to other!
Super efficient service! I'm a happy customer.
Stay away, pay a little extra for peace of mind.
Very poor customer service. After receiving a faulty Thunderbolt 3 dock they have been unable to help me resolve the issue. Instead they asked me to contact the manufacturer directly and said to take it up with them. This is unacceptable. They sold me the item and therefore are not upholding their responsibilities as a retailer. I should have bought the item from Amazon even though it was slightly more expensive as at least I know I can return the item and get my money back. I’ve sent three emails to customer support and since them telling me the first time to contact the manufacturer I’ve heard nothing from them. I’ve had to go and purchase another dock from elsewhere due to the urgency of a project and now I’m out of pocket twice due to not being informed whether I can return a faulty item. I’m still waiting to hear back from them as I write this review.
Stay away, pay a little extra for peace of mind.
Protape are great. Great prices, great quality in their choices of brands and they always go the extra mile in their customer service. I love them.
A very helpful, friendly and reassuringly professional service with next day delivery.
Swift delivery, thanks.
I've used Protape data stores on three occasions for memory cards and external hard drives. One of the best competitors out there in regards of Data I wouldn't use anyone else now. Reasonably priced and love the fact its next day delivery.
Great service, super fast shipping.
Fantastic service, have and will continue to recommend Datastores to my friends and family, next day delivery, great communication, great prices who could ask for anything more!
Peter, Rothwell, Northamptonshire
First time I have used Data Stores and really impressed. Best price around for XQD cards and delivery was swift and came with very good communication along the way. Thanks guys!
Very pleased with hard drive. Exactly as described. Very good price, well packaged and delivered quickly.
Fantastically helpful service from very nice people. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Fast efficient service
Always great service, helpful staff and quick delivery.
Excellent service, next day delivery and very good price on my XQD card. Bravo
Brilliant service, fast efficient turnaround. Will definitely use this company again. Thankyou so much.
Brand new item well supported, as usual, and same day pick up!
Excellent and efficient service with prompt delivery. Time of delivery was well flagged up.
Protape Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 162 reviews