Protape Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protape Ltd
Read Protape Ltd Reviews

About Protape Ltd:

Suppliers of Professional Blank Media and Data Storage Solutions to the Production, Music and Film Industry.

02072910890

orlando.britain@protape.co.uk

lower ground
83 charlotte street

Tell us how Protape Ltd made you happy
Great service and quick delivery with a competitive price.
Hi Colin, thanks for your positive feedback.
One week since I placed my order and not even a delivery date was given for the "next day delivery" service they promise.
Did not even bother answering my emails.
Hi Andrew,
as detailed in our long email to you, we apologise for the delay on this order. The stock is finally arriving today (as mentioned in email) following a delay in manufacturer pricing, the long easter weekend and an issue with delivery into us by the courier company. With the current situation, we are operating a rotating skeleton crew with reduced hours and can only apologise for the lack of communication. We have offered free delivery or immediate refund. We are doing our absolute best in challenging conditions with delays from both the supply chain and couriers.
We used Protape during my time at Intervideo. They always provided a top notch service and are lovely people to deal with. Nothing was ever a problem. Highly recommended

Gerry Wade
INTERVIDEO
Excellent customer service, memory card delivered as promised, and on top of this the price was better than any other UK supplier.
Vast variety of stock, good website, excellent customer service and fast delivery.
I've ordered several data cards from ProTape and have had delivered and also picked up in-store. Delivered on time, good service and friendly. Have recommended to several people without hesitation.
Great service highly recommended.
I left a message inquiring about a G Speed Shuttle hard drive and a representative got back to me the following day with a competitive quote. The whole experience from dealing with Orlando was fantastic and I got the drive on the day I wanted it in the morning. It works flawlessly and arrived in good packaging. I cannot recommend this company enough from first-class customer experience and price compared to other online stores. I will definitely be using this company again when ordering storage. Thank you very much!
Hi Michael, thank you very much for the positive review!
Best priced XQD card I could find. Purchased from reputable company that offered a first class delivery service (next day) with excellent tracking information.
Good price for good quality product and fast delivery
Hi John, thanks for your review ;)
A company that comes second to none, very pleased with the customer's attention. I will return for more business.
A big thanks to everybody there!
Hi Julio, many thanks for your review!
Brilliant service. Very good advise and Orlando gave me time to consider options. No pressure and they delivered quickly at the best price I could find. Thank you.
Hi John, thanks for your kind review ;)
Great purchase, awesome team at Data Stores helped me with buying the perfect hard drive.
Excellent service all round; fast delivery with accurate time updates, couldn't find same product at a better price either. Very impressed, will use these folks next time.
Good Price and prompt delivery
Super fast service on the best price, highly recommended!
Very competitive price and an excellent fast service.
Will definitely use Protape again!
Good advise, fast service and competitively priced.
Have used ProTap several times now. Delivery is always super quick, which I really rate!
Excellent service provided with excellent updates as to progress of order, which was received the next day. It was also a few pounds cheaper that anywhere else at the time even when the postage was added. A store I will keep in mind for any further needs.
Protape Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 154 reviews