Protape DataStores Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Protape DataStores Ltd

About Protape DataStores Ltd: Suppliers of Professional Blank Media and Data Storage Solutions to the Production, Music and Film Industry.

02072910890

How would you rate Protape DataStores Ltd ?

"Excellent Product plus service from Protape. Would use again and recommend to others."
"Great prices, fast delivery and no hassel. Whats not to like?"
"To date I've yet yo use the 1/4" R2R tape I bought but the service has been excellent so far with extremely prompt next-day delivery! Thank you very much."
"Why isn't Protape better known, or is it just me living in a bubble? How does a London store take on the Internet and win, I was in need of an XQD card, and Protape had what I wanted at the best price, Thank you Protape."
"Easy to order,very efficient delivery within a one hour slot.Would definitely use again"
"I am very happy with their service and attitude."
"Fantastic service, delivery time & price! A+++"
"Best price, speedy delivery, good communication. Will definitely use them again."
"improve stock checks so your computer and physcal stock match !!!!!!"
"Bought a Sony XQD Card - very competitive price and arrived next day by courier. Excellent value and service."
"good product and very good service"
"Best available price on the day and very quick delivery. Excellent service"
"Excellent, speedy service"
"Easy ordering, great prices, fast delivery and great customer service!!"
"Great price, speedy delivery. Would recommend."
"Items in stock at competitive prices, excellent customer service - knowledgeable and friendly, rapid courier delivery with time slot and other options provided. This is very important to me. I have bought twice from them in the last month. I will be using Protape Datastores from now on whenever I need camera memory cards or hard drives."
"Competitively priced hard drive. Easy to order. Emailed me very quickly to say when my order will be delivered (1 hour time slot). Order received on time packaged extremely well and product works as expected. Ordered Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday afternoon - Excellent service."
"excellent service with next day delivery."
"excellent service, relaxed professional help and advice."
"good product, good price and quick delivery , whats not to like !"
Protape DataStores Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 72 reviews