Protape DataStores Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Protape DataStores Ltd

About Protape DataStores Ltd: Suppliers of Professional Blank Media and Data Storage Solutions to the Production, Music and Film Industry.

02072910890

How would you rate Protape DataStores Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Richard Goodman
Verified Buyer
"Helpful website, good prices, prompt & efficient service."
"Delivered swiftly and at a good price."
Anthony Faulkner
"Prompt and efficient"
Jonas McQuiggin
Verified Buyer
"Great prices and prompt service. Thanks for all the help."
Andrew Harris
Verified Buyer
"Dispatched straight away and delivered when said in the 1 hour slot that was texted through to me an hour before that at 8am. Brilliant all round well done everybody."
Helena Smith
Verified Buyer
"great service, friendly staff"
Adam Thorpe
Verified Buyer
"Knowledgeable staff, excellent range of stock, great prices, central London showroom"
"Ease of use, fast fast, fast. Quality store. Nothing more to add."
Rick Eborall
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service! Order placed on the 27th Received in the Midlands as promised on 28th. Brilliant!"
John Cotterill
Verified Buyer
"Rapid delivery.good value for money"
Boris Lokshin
"Perfect. Good service"
Owen Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Presales phone called answered quickly, politely and knowledgeably. Item delivered on time, and for a good price. Very happy. Would gladly do business with them again."
Antony Slinn
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgable and great customer service! Would definitely recommend."
William Leharne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent follow up from order, both by e-mail and phone. Goods ready for collection when I arrived. I discussed availability of another item and after I left the store I was contacted in regard to availability of the item."
Philip Charlson
Verified Buyer
"The XQD memory card I purchased was well priced, well packed and delivered promptly."
Christian Trampenau
Verified Buyer
"Very competitive price with speedy service and helpful customer service."
Charles Kemp
Verified Buyer
"I didn't understand something on my invoice, so I emailed. I got a full explanation by email in very quick time. I didn't get the promised email from the carrier to say when delivery would take place, so I phoned: A real person answered! She was polite and helpful, she rang off, checked with the carriers and phoned me back with the answer within a few minutes. Both of these are what I call good customer service. They made me feel I was an important customer. Incidentally, the price including postage was a little cheaper than a well known supplier and was delivered at the promised time. So all in all, very good service."
Christopher Hyde
Verified Buyer
"Good service, excellent price and fast delivery"
Sean Wilton
Verified Buyer
"Just purchased a G Technologies external hard drive. Ordered at 5pm, received a confirmation email, then received an email informing me it would be shipped the next day on a 24hr service; finally got a delivery time slot too - fantastic service, thanks!"
James Howard
Verified Buyer
"Superb communication, delivery efficiency and price. Will use again."
Protape DataStores Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 47 reviews