Protape Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protape Ltd
Read Protape Ltd Reviews

About Protape Ltd:

Suppliers of Professional Blank Media and Data Storage Solutions to the Production, Music and Film Industry.

02072910890

orlando.britain@protape.co.uk

lower ground
83 charlotte street

Tell us how Protape Ltd made you happy
Great service and very, very helpful staff. A couple of emails back and forth for technical info really helped. Always buy drives my these guys.
Great service, as ever
Hi James, thanks for the positive review!
I have used Protape before - but not for some time but I remember that even when I had occasion to buy audio tape for reel to reel - the service, communication and delivery speed were all excellent. Have just purchased an external drive. Nothing's changed. Highly recommended.
I am very pleased with your products and very pleased indeed with your excellent service with prompt delivery received spot in time thanking you M Wallworth
Hi Michael, thanks for the great review!
Good service at a good price. Personal acknowledgement of online order.Delivered next day. Support them!
Hi Barbara, thanks for your great review!
Excellent service.
thanks!
My pre-sale telephone query with Datastores, concerning purchase of an external hard-drive, gave me a thorough answer to my questions. The next-day delivery worked perfectly, through DPD.
Hi, thanks for your great feedback :)
Fantastic company, good, competitive prices. Customer service is excellent, they really go out of their way. I am very happy with many purchases from them. I like their style as they do everything to help out. Their response time is excellent. Don't hesitate to use them, very good - I keeping going back!
Hi Adrian, thanks for your positive feedback. much appreciated :)
Great price, secure & swift delivery.
This is my third purchase from Protape only had need to speak to them the first time for product advice , very helpful and knowledgeable. On each occasion speedy delivery.
Received excellent service from Ollie Matthews. Ordered a G-Technology ArmorATD 4TB drive, as they were out of stock, I received a 5TB drive for the same price. I'll certainly be ordering another one soon.
Great price, expertly packaged, and next day delivery via DPD. You can’t improve on that.
Great service and quick delivery with a competitive price.
Hi Colin, thanks for your positive feedback.
We used Protape during my time at Intervideo. They always provided a top notch service and are lovely people to deal with. Nothing was ever a problem. Highly recommended Gerry Wade INTERVIDEO
Excellent customer service, memory card delivered as promised, and on top of this the price was better than any other UK supplier.
Vast variety of stock, good website, excellent customer service and fast delivery.
I've ordered several data cards from ProTape and have had delivered and also picked up in-store. Delivered on time, good service and friendly. Have recommended to several people without hesitation.
Great service highly recommended.
I left a message inquiring about a G Speed Shuttle hard drive and a representative got back to me the following day with a competitive quote. The whole experience from dealing with Orlando was fantastic and I got the drive on the day I wanted it in the morning. It works flawlessly and arrived in good packaging. I cannot recommend this company enough from first-class customer experience and price compared to other online stores. I will definitely be using this company again when ordering storage. Thank you very much!
Hi Michael, thank you very much for the positive review!
Best priced XQD card I could find. Purchased from reputable company that offered a first class delivery service (next day) with excellent tracking information.
Protape Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 167 reviews