Custom Stamps Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Stamps Online
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Custom Stamps Online Reviews

About Custom Stamps Online:

We offer the whole range of Custom Rubber Stamps, with a fast, friendly and efficient service.

We're always happy to hear from you and help you decide what you need.

sales@customstampsonline.co.uk

Oak Street
Sheffield

Tell us how Custom Stamps Online made you happy
Excellent service. Will buy again, thank you very much!
Great service. Very happy with the stamp. Good communication.
Excellent service!
Very good. Simple as that.
Efficient purchase and customer service to support a high quality product.
Easy to order process online. Received proof of design quickly. Order processed and received very quickly. Good quality stamp and ink pad for very reasonable price. Would highly recommend Custom Stamps Online. 10/10
There was a slight problem from my end but it was recified by Custom Stamps at no expense to me. Great Service, we have been using them for a while now.
I will give 5 Star, because their service is so fast and so accurate.
Great Stamp and we will be ordering some more.
Very good, responsive company. Although they missed out one small part of the order, all it took was one e-mail and part delivered next day with no fuss whatsoever. Excellent service.
Very fast delivery
very good service - made several changes to my stamp after I was sent the draft, and it was extremely efficient and quick; my stamp came the next day! Would definitely use again and recommend.
Straightforward to upload stamp design and great help from Helen Cockerill when needed to perfect the design. The stamp was received quickly and it is of very good quality and just what we needed.
Great quality. Fast delivery. Thank you. I will be ordering again soon.
Accurate and prompt delivery
I needed a customer stamp for my business and made an error when submitting my request online. I made contact with Helen who was brilliant and gave me an alternative which resolved the problem. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely return for supplies in the future.
Really quick and stamps are really good quality.
Great Product at a great price
Excellent service!
Excellent service from start to finish. A very quick turnaround. We will be using Custom Stamps in the future.
Custom Stamps Online is rated 4.88 based on 507 reviews