Custom Stamps Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Stamps Online
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Custom Stamps Online Reviews

About Custom Stamps Online:

We offer the whole range of Custom Rubber Stamps, with a fast, friendly and efficient service.

We're always happy to hear from you and help you decide what you need.

sales@customstampsonline.co.uk

Oak Street
Sheffield

Tell us how Custom Stamps Online made you happy
A bit of fun for newly weds. A bit cheap looking - especially as name is a stick on label. Poor value really.
although I prepared to hold on to the stamp, since I have been asked, I must say I am a little disappointed. I had one that, on the bottom line, it said With love from, unfortunately most of the time the bottom of the 1st 2 words do not print. I have tried pushing harder but still most times it does not print properly.
Hi Jan
Thank you for your order and for your review.
I'm sorry you are disappointed with the stamp we have supplied; I wish you had let us know.
I will contact you by email about getting a replacement sent out to you.
Regards
Helen
Arrived on time and did what they were meant to.
I ordered a very simple design with 2 letters (initials) in a circle, it would have been easier if I could have chosen and selected from different options rather than doing my own artwork and uploading.
Hi Eileen
Thank you for your order. I sorry the ordering wasn't as straightforward as you would have hoped.

It is possible to type in the letters required and ask for a circular border around it - I'm sorry this was not clear.

Do get back to me with an queries.

Helen