Custom Stamps Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Stamps Online
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Custom Stamps Online Reviews

About Custom Stamps Online:

We offer the whole range of Custom Rubber Stamps, with a fast, friendly and efficient service.

We're always happy to hear from you and help you decide what you need.

sales@customstampsonline.co.uk

Oak Street
Sheffield

Tell us how Custom Stamps Online made you happy
Okay for the price, but no use with solvent based stamps. The stamp itself doesn't seem very sharp even though a high resolution logo was uploaded. Would use again but not for anything to be viewed by our customers.
We didn't get a proof, with the result a mistake on our original sizing, made it through onto the final stamp.
Hi Ann
Thank you for your order. I'm sorry you are not happy with the stamp you received. No proof was requested for this order; there is a request option in the basket, we are always happy to provide a proof and amend it until you are happy with the result.
If you would like to get in touch, we will get this sorted out for you.
Regards
Helen
The downside is changing the date, not easy unless you have tiny fingers! Would not purchase again for the money.
It wastnt as clean as I wanted to be.
Hi Parastoo

Thank you for your order. I'm sorry to hear you aren't completely happy with the result. Please could you get in touch with me to let me know what the problem is and we can sort this out for you.

Regards