Custom Stamps Online Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Custom Stamps Online

About Custom Stamps Online: We offer the whole range of Custom Rubber Stamps, with a fast, friendly and efficient service.

We're always happy to hear from you and help you decide what you need.

sales@customstampsonline.co.uk

Oak Street
Sheffield

Tell us how Custom Stamps Online made you happy

"Good product and came very quickly. I needed a stamp for some choir music scores, and this came in just a couple of days allowing me to do what I wanted."
"Staff were so helpful, Helen was superb you can tell she takes a lot of pride in her work, delivery was quicker then I expected so a full 5 stars from me thank you guys"
"Brilliant Friendly Service."
"Fantastic communication. Fast delivery."
"Quick and easy, as it should be! Many thanks"
"Happy with the service and quality."
"Absolutely outstanding service. I needed a rubber stamp for a specific purpose when processing some papers for my late father's estate. On-line live chart early morning answered my initial queries, stamp ordered on line before 11am that same day and arrived the next morning in the post at home, on their standard free delivery terms. Customer delight has been experienced!"
"Very good quality, great size and good price. Also arrived very fast, I will be buying from you again."
"Efficient and speedy service"
"Great quick service with friendly and helpful staff, the stamp arrived the next day. Thank you Custom Stamps."
"This was my second delivery, always on time and exactly what I need"
"Very swift and efficient service."
"Quick, high quality, easy to order, fantastic service. Highly recommend."
"Fantastic service, all the way to the Western Isles of Scotland. Thank you."
"Excellent service! Proof was done quickly, and changed straight away... the stamp arrived very quickly too! Absolutely nothing to complain about - thanks guys!"
"The bespoke stamps we order are very good. I would recommend Custom Stamps to anyone that needs one."
"Easy ordering & quick delivery"
Custom Stamps Online is rated 4.94 based on 71 reviews