Custom Stamps Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Stamps Online
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Custom Stamps Online Reviews

About Custom Stamps Online:

We offer the whole range of Custom Rubber Stamps, with a fast, friendly and efficient service.

We're always happy to hear from you and help you decide what you need.

sales@customstampsonline.co.uk

Oak Street
Sheffield

Tell us how Custom Stamps Online made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Lovely stamp and very fast delivery.
Excellent service. I made an enquiry which was dealt with very promptly, then I asked for a proof and the turn-around was quick.

Delivery was fast as well and the quality of the stamp is excellent. This isn't the first time I have bought from this company and it won't be the last.

Given the fact that this all took place during the coronavirus lockdown I think this was superb service under difficult conditions.

Thank you all very much!
Easy to order, custom logo perfect in every details. Highly recommended!
Great Service as always, friendly and Stamp came on time as promised.
quick service. Good quality
Ordered ink pads which arrived quickly and at a reasonable price.
lovely items and quick dispatch. thanks
excellent SERVICE
Extremely quick and friendly service, good communication and high quality stamp exactly depicting logo design. Would recommend and order again. Many thanks!
I have just left a One star review....which i now sheepishly revoke! I just checked my spam folder and All the responses to my order have been going in there, unseen by me until AFTER I left an unfair review saying I had never been contacted or responded to. I apologise, your company has been emailing me, I just hadn’t received them in my inbox. Would recommend, and sorry again for my error!!
Says when I paid and ordered a week ago that you were fulfilling online orders, with quick delivery. I have messaged and emailed with no response. I understand if you are indeed closed during this difficult time, but it clearly said you were currently fulfilling online orders and would keep us updated if anything changed. Paid over £40 for a stamp/ink that has not arrived and nobody there to respond to queries.
Fast service!
Excellent fast service.
Stamp very clear and works well
Excellent service and products !!
Very professional quick turnaround
Speedy turnaround. No fuss ordering.
Excellent service
Excellent service. Will buy again, thank you very much!
Great service. Very happy with the stamp. Good communication.
Custom Stamps Online is rated 4.87 based on 525 reviews