Custom Real Estate Signs Reviews

BTS LLC
Custom Real Estate Signs 5 star review on 9th January 2020
Mark Hanover
More Photos & Videos
The shipping fees are EXORBITANT!! I didn't even realize until after I pressed "Submit". The shipping is as much as the item itself. I am going to call and hopefully just cancel/refund my order
A little clunky transitioning within the application and slow processing. Not intuitive, had to call support line to ask questions. Grommet choice does not define where the holes will be, just says with grommet or centered grommet. I've use an app that shows the location of the grommet holes.
Took me an hour to get your system to accept the correct number of sign metal frames! It would not show the number I had selected - so had to erase then start over about 10 times! If you didn't have such a good pricing I would have quit and gone elsewhere after the 3rd tr6!
Shipping is too expensive and you need better template designs.
Not receiving any confirmations!
Good selection of products. Poor website quality. I got stuck multiple times where it wouldn't let me proceed and wouldn't save my design. Then i got to the end after 2 hours of trying to make one sign and you are charging $200 for shipping. I have already wasted so much time on this that i actually paid that shipping charge so i didn't have to start over somewhere else. Very disappointing website. I also called your customer service trying to get help when it wasn't working. I sat on hold for 20 minutes and finally gave up.
For a quick all text sign insufficient control. Received lettering covered less of the sign (smaller size) than appeared on preview.
why is shipping so expensive !?!?!?!?
Not user friendly
Your site is full of bugs! I'm worried that I just wasted $150. Hope not.
I called in twice and was originally given a price of $2.85 for 200 Double Sided 18x24. Then I was given a price of $2.20 for 300 double sided coros. I go to check out today and was given a price of $2.86 for 300 double sided. I'm extremely upset that I am out around $200 because I was given a price that was incorrect. Please contact me so we can discuss this further. 630.688.4656
The signs look great on one side and are blurry on the other. Quick turnaround.
NO one answers the customer service line for help
There were no instructions indication I had to register before checking out. I tried to call and was on hold for so long I finally hung up. I finally figured it out. When I gave my credit card info a picture of my card kept covering the actual boxes I need to adjust for the year expiration date and the security code. It took several minutes of cat and mouse before I was finally able to trick it into letting me provide the correct information.
Well the pricing changed from start to finish. As written in a previous review. I also got confirmation that the shipment arrived, yet the Post Office does not have it? Kind of frustrating that there was a promotional discount that disappeared and the sign never showed up.
First time I ordered from you. I ordered a sign rider and there was no where that I saw it was only one sided. I've always ordered through Oakley signs and their riders are always 2 sided. My client was very upset and I had to reorder but this time I went back to Oakley. Very disappointed.
Hard to design on website. Didnt update back to same as front. back and forth multiple times to get to update. hopefully it shows up correct!
It would be great if you could mark where exactly the holes/grommets will be located on the design.
I had to play with the system to make certain things fit
These reds should have all been the same which was disappointing for a custom order. One of my double sided signs was misprinted, it should have had two different graphics, but was the same on each side instead. It was a PVC sign shipped with zero padding and bent on the corners upon arrival. The 64" Straight Arm Post I bought also claimed easy rider attachment, but as you can see it would require me to figure out some kind of hardware to make that work like the graphic shown on the site. An actual picture of the post would have shown this issue, so I will attach one for those considering this purchase. No reply from customer service as of yet. Shipping was fast and my metal signs were right, so two starts, but I wouldn't order here again.
Custom Real Estate Signs is rated 4.38 based on 1,219 reviews