Custom Real Estate Signs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Real Estate Signs
Telephone
Read Custom Real Estate Signs Reviews
why do i have to use an email to access my design? Why cant I duplicate and use one sign but change and alter the design without using an email?
Could not upload images.
I'd like to see where the holes are going to be placed when I select that option in the final screen before I place my order.
So difficult to customize sign. Site not user friendly.
SHIPPING IS CRAZY PRICE DISSAPOINTED AND PRICE IS HIGH
Too expensive
Your shipping rates are outrageous.
This is the second time that I had to design and submit the order. My original order was cancelled by your company and I was asked to resubmit. I spent quite a bit of time designing the sign and was not happy that I had to spend additional time to recreate.
Te shipping charge of $19.99 is too expensive and not disclosed until the very end (after pending a long time designing the sign) which feels like a bit of switch and bait.
SHIPPING COST TOO MUCH
Only ok, good in a pinch
Doesn't really offer everything I need. But it will have to work
My previous order and designs should not be automatically in cart.
Software needs tweaking, editing options don't work.
It takes so much time, doesn't save the design, no option (drop down) if you choose edit design/options in the cart.
The sign I ordered broke after one day so I’m having to order a replacement.
I am still waiting on the reprint on my car magnet, have not received it yet,,,,,
Impossible to tell if the sign is being ordered with the holes/grommets punched where they need to be to hang with the colonial sign post. Would be helpful if you could choose the frame, then it would link you to the correct sign automatically. Hoping my turns out ok.
I wish I knew what the shipping charges were before I went through the process. Also, ships within 24 hours is a little misleading when standard shipping says it will arrive in about 10 days.
Custom Real Estate Signs is rated 4.45 based on 4,765 reviews