Custom Real Estate Signs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Real Estate Signs
Telephone
Read Custom Real Estate Signs Reviews
We will see.
Uper easy and great templates
Sign price seems reasonable , they stick it to you for shipping.
Easy ordering. Templates are alittle tricky to navigate.
Impossible to tell if the sign is being ordered with the holes/grommets punched where they need to be to hang with the colonial sign post. Would be helpful if you could choose the frame, then it would link you to the correct sign automatically. Hoping my turns out ok.
great signs, fast delivery
Just please put paper between the signs before shipping so there isn't the issue of the black paint sticking to the sign on top/below like in my last order.
Thanks!
Ordering my custom sign was easy as pie! I will be ordering again
I wish you would have listed H and W on the sign size when ordering. I made a mistake on my 1st order and the sign was not what I had intended due to H and W being switched. I didn't realize it until it came in. It was my mistake however that simple addition would have possibly helped.
hidding shipping price was a bit of a shock
easy and quick
User friendly!
Good
easy to use website
Easy to use; and good upfront pricing.. But, a bit of bait and switch at the end when it comes to the astronomical shipping prices in this age of cheap/free shipping. I'd rather the true cost upfront.
Good service
Great - easy to create!
need free shipping
The sign I ordered was great quality and arrived super quickly. I am impressed and am now a repeat customer!
great easyto use