Custom Real Estate Signs Reviews

Custom Real Estate Signs 5 star review on 9th January 2020
Mark Hanover
very efficent so far
Perfect!
All the rec was to be the same color of red. Instead the sign has 3 different shades of red on it. Doesn't look good at all. I had ordered a cheap corrugated plastic sign before and it came out looking very nice. I spent a lot more money on nice aluminum for the same sign and it looks terrible with 3 different shades of red in it.
I was very disappointed with the coloring of my logo. It has more of a purple hue than it should. I would like someone to contact me about the panels as I am not satisfied and would like them redone. I usually order through Oakley Signs and have never had this issue before.
The post is beautiful and I've very happy with it.
waited for the sign with holes and ends up doesn't match up to the stand it went in...... So off to Walmart we go and got a good old fashion pound in the ground for sale sign! LESS STRESS!!! over $100 we paid PLUS the stress that came with it! NO THANK YOU!!!! BUMMING BIG TIME
I was very upset my sign came in bad condition and I was able to slide it into the frame because of one corner being completely bent. I was so disappointed and feel like I just wasted money for nothing. Sent a email with pictures and got no response yet.
A sign made of cardboard would immediately blow away. It was a joke waste of money!
Hmmm
v poor
again, no one answered the phone
Package still has not arrived. We are 15 days past the delivery date.
No estaban los tornillos, los agujeros no coinciden...
The safety line was included in RED on a blue sign. The safety lines on the corrugated signs were included in a crazy pattern. Safety lines should never have made it to the final product. These signs are SPRAY PAINTED, not printed. There are drip marks on a few panels. The holes that are drilled do not match the posts for hanging. I have reached out to customer service a week ago with ZERO response.
The quality of the sign print quality was very poor. the editing dotted boxes were still there as if I wasn’t finished. Very upset!
Still didn't receive item
The signs came in damaged and I cannot use them. I have been trying to reach you for a refund or to have them redone. I would like a call or I will have to dispute this on my credt card.

Customer service never call me back.
Ordering process pretty straight forward but all down hill from there. Ordered a simple 24"rider with DUPLEX double sided. Received sign this morning and I am very disappointed. One side DUPLEX is not even close to centered (see attached photo) and other side is Blank!!! Doubled checked my receipt and I ordered double sided and DUPLEX is centered. Not rocket science but can't use them in future
I still did not receive the order!
Do not order from them.
Ordered for both sides, sent one side only!!
Custom Real Estate Signs is rated 4.38 based on 1,253 reviews