Curtains 2Go Reviews

1 Longwall Avenue, Queens Drive Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Curtains 2Go made you happy

"I was delighted with the making and finish of my curtains,to a high standard, samples were a great help for me, and came the next day , My curtains were delivered in 14 days, folded with tissue in between the folds .perfect job , and made in Britain , great. Have already told family and friends how please I am with your service, thankyou."
Are you Curtains 2Go? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Curtains 2Go receives. Reply Free
"The process to order was really simple. The fabric is superb and the curtains are well made. The fabric I ordered had a self lining but a further curtain lining was added anyway and it’s great as it gives extra weight to the curtains. The diagram of the instructions for measuring for the length of pencil pleat curtains was a bit mis-leading as it looked as though you needed to measure from under the hook on the ring. I phoned up to check and then measured from the bottom of the ring and mine are a perfect length. They came really quickly too considering they are made to order."
"Impressed with the service and quality of the curtains. Sample fabrics arrived quickly. The ordering process on-line was easy. The curtains arrived quickly and were of high quality. I'm delighted!"
"Good price, quick service, fab material. Really happy."
"Ordered 4 pairs of curtains and a roller blind, easy to order and choose your options well made and all good quality and fit perfectly In all good service all round, I would recommend them"
"Awful! Ordered some curtains online. Waited 8 days for these to arrive before being told that they were out of stock when I queried where they were. They had already taken my money and now the only thing they have offered is for me to wait 30 days for item to be in stock or wait up to 5 days for them to refund my money. Very inconvenient. Would never use this company again"
"First time ordering from Curtains 2 Go and always a bit wary at first but there was no need. The curtains are brilliant and exactly what was ordered. Detailed instructions came as well and I would not hesitate to use them again."
"Excellent in every way"
"Brilliant service The curtains I ordered hang and fit really well and have been admired by many Good quality material and workmanship Would definitely recommend to others Thank you"
"Samples sent very quickly and the website has easy instructions for measuring and ordering. Was kept informed of the progress of my order to delivery. Very pleased with whole experience and the curtains look lovely."
"I have had curtains and blinds from the sister company and been very pleased with all , 2 pairs of curtains and 11 blinds. The website is easy to use ,ordering is very simple. The quality,price and service has been extremely good. Customer service are really helpful . Very efficient from ordering to delivery . Will definitely use again and would recommend to others."
"Excellent service, quick delivery and good quality curtains. Thank you."
"Brilliant way to get curtains. Samples sent out next day, easy to order and a good price."
"We looked on various sites to get the width that we needed, at the length we required. We asked for swatches from Curtains 2go as well as 4 other sites. The Curtains 2go swatch came quickly and the ‘Eternity Linen Charcoal’ was just what we were looking for. They are well made, easy to hang and a good quality. Added to this, the company makes them to the length you need - which was a boon. We are very pleased with our purchase and would definitely recommend them."
"Good efficient service"
"Material quality excellent made to high standard,packed in tissue so no creases in other word complenty happy with my order"
"Very easy to order, excellent communication, delivered quickly and they look fantastic - thanks, Would thoroughly recommend"
"Excellent quality of goods. Delivery when expected. Easy to use website"
"Really pleased with quality of curtains, would definitely recommend this company, one very happy customer"
"Arrived quickly. Better than expected. Really happy."
Curtains 2Go is rated 4.81 based on 1,130 reviews