Curtains 2Go Reviews

help@curtains-2go.co.uk

1 Longwall Avenue, Queens Drive Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Curtains 2Go ?

"Good quality curtains well made with fast service"
"The information provided was accurate and kept up to date. The quality of the product was good."
Linda Gandolfo
Verified Reviewer
"From ordering through to delivery the service was excellent. Was kept informed and uptodate every stage of the making up of my curtains, delivery was very quick, curtains were made beautifully again and they look amazing. Cannot fault you Curtains2Go - keep up the excellent work and fab service."
Anthony & Marian Gosden
Unverified Reviewer
"We have used this company and Sister company Blinds2Go for all our blinds and curtains, have nothing but praise for the quality of goods and quick service, we will not be going anywhere else in the future. A***** Service."
Linda Gandolfo
Unverified Reviewer
"From ordering through to receipt I simply could not fault Curtains2Go. Excellent updates at every stage, delivery very quick and curtains fantastic. Beautifully made and look fantastic. Well done Curtains2Go, keep up the fantastic service. Linda Gandolfo"
"I now have several pairs of curtains and blinds from Curtains2go, the quality and cut are fabulous. The made to measure service is just perfect for me to dress my large windows. My only quibble is; I would like guidance within the description to tell me if the product is light, medium or heavy weight as its impossible to tell from a photo."
"No problems with ordering. Delivery time reasonable. Curtains very well made and good quality. They look great!"
"The curtains are really well made. They sit perfectly. Delivery time was short and I'm really happy withbthe."
"I adore these curtains, they are exactly as ordered and were delivered within the timeframe promised. They look fantastic, they are excellent quality."
"Very easy to put in measurements and get a quote, curtains arrived quickly and of very good quality."
"The curtains look very nice but as we have just moved into a new house we haven't had time to hang them. The quality appears to be excellent and I am looking forward to seeing them at our bedroom window."
Jacqui Wilde
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing quality and superb fit. Also bought blinds and waiting for other blinds to be made. Can’t wait till I can afford to get bedroom curtains next"
"Your curtains are always good quality with great service. Its a shame that the curtains you made for us did not come with tie back's. Thanks Mr Cheesman"
"Quick delivery and great product"
"Really pleased with the fabric quality and workmanship. The fit was perfect and the pinch pleat look is a perfect finish . Delivery was in the estimated timescale and the communication on delivery times was excellent . Reasonably priced too for a large bay window , would definitely use again ."
"Your Curtains are all ways good quality with good service It's a shame you don't make tie back's for the curtains we ordered. Thanks"
"Beautifully made, high quality, delivered on time. Top marks!"
"Promt service, keep informed of status of order."
"Excellent service. Samples are easy to order and help deciding on final choice. It is then simple to enter on the website your curtain size and have an instant quote. Curtains have always been delivered within a week and well wrapped. I have also ordered blinds, once again fantastic service."
"Lovely colour curtains which I just couldn’t get in the shop anywhere and they are beautifully made and hang really well."
Curtains 2Go is rated 4.81 based on 1,101 reviews