Curtains 2Go Reviews

Read Curtains 2Go Reviews

Peter.james@blinds-2go.co.uk

1 Longwall Avenue, Queens Drive Industrial Estate

Tell us how Curtains 2Go made you happy
My curtains were a beautiful quality as was the pattern, extremely pleased. Customer services were very efficient and delivery was to schedule. Would be happy to deal with this Company again.
Perfect size, perfect match pair to pair thank you
Very happy with the quality of the curtains, the ease of ordering, the updates on delivery , would definitely recommend and would use this Co pant again, over the past several years we have ordered all of our curtains from this company. Excellent customer service
Quick service Lovely material Well made Fit beautifully
Curtains 2Go 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
I have always bought the blinds, I have never had the curtains before, so I was not sure at all; but I have to say I am so pleased with the quality of the material and they are made really well. I will definitely use them again.
Very good curtains
Love my curtains, fabric swatches arrived a bit late around Christmas but other than that it was first class service. They look so much more expensive than I imagined. Would recommend.
Perfect fit and great quality!
Fabric samples were easy to order. Full measuring instructions were provided. The curtains were quick and easy to order. Very pleased with them. Will definitely use curtains2go again.
Very responsive service. Thanks.
Easy to order, prompt delivery and good quality curtains. I have also used for roman blinds and was equally happy.
I only ever buy my curtains and blinds from here. Exceptional service every time. The material is of good quality as is the workmanship. Just a shame I got my measurements wrong this time!!!
I have purchased several items from this company, I have been very happy with both the products and delivery and would certainly recommend them .
This was the first time I had curtains from curtains to go,but I have had 5blinds from them and I can honestly say that the curtains fit perfectly as did the blinds,all well made and great prices,wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to friends
The curtains are lovely and really suit the living room. Easy guide to measure and would recommend
Excellent service, very efficient!
Bought a pair of curtains made to measure!! Nothing outlandish there, the width was standard I could have bought off the shelf from dunelm. When they arrived I eagerly hung them .. perfect length but width wise each Curtain was made from two pieces of material, so when they were drawn all you could see was a bloody big seam running the full height of both curtains! And there was a dark smudge between curtain and lining ! I complained mainly for the ridiculous way the curtains were made… I was eventually sent a new pair … this time no smudge but still made from four pieces of material! They look shocking and I cannot get my £200 back !! I would never buy or recommend this company to anyone … just go buy your Curtains from Dunelm or some other reputable company!
Easy ordering, Quick delivery, Great curtains!
The service was efficient. The finished curtains are of excellent quality and fit perfectly
Beautifully made. Exactly as I had envisaged. Sample service is very helpful. Delivery speedy.
Curtains 2Go is rated 4.8 based on 1,415 reviews