Curtains 2Go Reviews

help@curtains-2go.co.uk

1 Longwall Avenue, Queens Drive Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Curtains 2Go?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Used them 3 times Received high quality curtains and blinds each time. Perfect fit, and delivered as promised"
Gill, Nantwich
Verified Reviewer
"Received free samples and ordered my favourite one as a pair of curtains. Received very quickly, excellent quality and exactly what I wanted, well impressed..."
"Very well made excellent finish & really good quality.Excellent value for money.Thankyou, I would definitely recommend curtains to go."
"Efficient service good quality product"
"Great service finally have put them up after having to wait for my decorating to be completed. Well made perfect fit lovely material."
"Fantastic service and fab product"
Thomas Kelly
Verified Reviewer
"Great service fantastic quality"
"The fact that samples were available made choosing from the vast selection somewhat easier, the curtains arrived on time and I am very pleased , the phone helpful advice was also a great help"
"I'am Very Happy with my new curtain. The Material is Very Good and the workmanship too. Would recommend it. Thank you."
"Curtains exactly as expected thanks (in part) to the sample service which is brilliantly quick and efficient. One star lost due to lack of information given on telephone enquiry about a fabric I was considering, later resolved by an email enquiry. Overall experience good, and would recommend Curtains 2Go."
"Well made, arrived speedily, brilliant quality and loved the free thermal lining"
"Curtains were well made and arrived really quickly"
"Would buy from them again"
"Great product and decent timeframe from order to delivery. Would recommend!"
"I had to sets of curtains made. Very good quality fabric, straight out of the package ready to hang."
"Absolutely delighted with curtains. They are well made and look great on my window. Curtains 2Go kept me up to date with progress and order arrived on date advised. Would highly recommend this company and would certainly use again."
"While these were well made curtains and to my specifications, I am very disappointed by the volume of material in the curtains. When you see them on the website they look full with good pleating. When they actually arrive they are almost devoid of any fullness and look quite sparse and cheap. I am very upset about this as I was going to order two more sets for my living room, but I cant risk them turning up like this. My previous blinds were excellent, so this is a huge disappointment."
"fast delivery, lots of choice"
Michelle Smith
Verified Reviewer
"The curtains are amazing, fit perfectly wouldn't go anywhere else."
"We ordered one set of curtains for our front room they were delivered within 10 days we ordered the second set which are matching to cover our patio doors, only to be told we can’t have them until April???"
Curtains 2Go is rated 4.82 based on 1,012 reviews