Curtains 2Go Reviews

Read Curtains 2Go Reviews

Peter.james@blinds-2go.co.uk

1 Longwall Avenue, Queens Drive Industrial Estate

Tell us how Curtains 2Go made you happy
curtains were well made. Very disappointed that the curtains were made for the same side so the pattern did not match in the center. Do not think I would order from this company again as all curtain makers should know that the pattern should match in the center. Even ready made curtains do that. I feel that they did not want to waste the pattern match [penny pinching.] Shame spoilt the curtain
Does what it says on the tin! Well made, good choice, free samples.
Lovely curtains, good quality arrived on to time.
Very pleased with the lovely curtains. Took a little longer than hey first said but well worth the wait!
Arrived sooner than anticipated and love them thank you. My 4 th purchase and I am very pleased with every order.
Very disappointed with the curtains i purchased.. the blackout linings have made the colour too dark and lost the hessian appearance. A warning this would happen would have been useful. A waste of money as the curtains cannot be used.
High quality curtains.
Excellent service and delivery curtains fit perfectly, Worth the wait. Will be using the service again. A++
Curtains 2Go 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Wasn’t sure if ordering curtains online was a good idea but I am very pleased with the results. Good quality fabric and well made curtains. Looking really beautiful.
Very easy to order . When arrived fit excellent and well made .
Very pleased with the service, very easy to use and curtains are lovely
I almost never give reviews but in this case I felt compelled to as I was so delighted with the delivered curtains. First class service and fist class product with a very acceptable price. Thank you.
Absolutely delighted with my beautiful curtains. Service fantastic from start to finish. Lovely selection of fabrics and made precisely to my exact measurements.
Fantastic curtains! Could not be happier easy to order and also free samples provided to help with your choice of colour and material. I would definitely use this company again.
Very disappointed with the curtains and customer service.
Curtains 2Go 5 star review on 3rd August 2021 Curtains 2Go 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Customer service is zero. Order made to measure curtains at £420 for a huge floor to ceiling window mid April with delivery expected 18th May. 11th May received email asking me to confirm the eyelets chosen (clearly shown on my order). 18th May came and went and received another email about the eyelets. Once again I responded immediately. A further week passes and a the website says they're being "quality checked". They eventually arrive 16th June. I hung them the following day and they're dreadful. They're not the drop given and the hem looks like a sea tide. I spoke to customer services who asked me to email pictures. Emailed pictures as per instruction and hear nothing. I email again advising I want to complain officially and receive the same generic send photos email. I'm disgusted. The only reason I've extended my patience is because my elderly mum chose these curtain to replace ones damaged in a flood and she simply loved the design which I couldn't find anywhere else. I'm now awaiting a full refund and the dreadfully made curtains they've supplied will be heading back to them or the skip. So disappointed. I can only assume all the glowing reviews on websites are fabricated by bots. Disgusted.
I have to say that we were very disappointed with our curtains. Firstly, one pair had been pressed badly so that there is a double crease along the downward edge. (See photo). Secondly we were disappointed that the hems had been stitched with a standard machine stitch and not with a hemming stitch. Thirdly, the light filtering lining means that the colour and pattern of the fabric is bleached out by sunlight - thicker lining would have prevented this problem. (See photo). We realise that we chose light filtering lining, but the only other option was blackout lining, which we assumed would only be suitable for bedrooms and our curtains were for the living room. In addition, the curtains arrived 2 hours later than the delivery slot we were given and the package was damaged.
Curtains way too narrow, look awful. Customer service unhelpful in the extreme.
Ordered two pairs of made to measure pinch pleat curtains totalling almost £500, firstly one curtain arrived without hooks so we had to wait another week for those to arrive before we could put them up (no apology), only to find that they aren't really made to measure as they didn't fit. They were too short and did not match our specifications when we ordered them. I complained to their 'customer service' team, by email as you can't ring them, to be told that they have a policy of tolerance within 300mm of the order, and - this is a copy from the email they sent me "if we were to have the curtains replaced they would still arrive the same"!!! They offered to give us a "substantial discount" to have them remade, however the previous quote from them didn't really give us confidence, and why should we pay for their mistake anyway? We sent a further 6 emails to them asking for a better solution and never received a reply, so raised it with PayPal and have now received a refund. I would never recommend this company to anyone and would have given zero stars if that was an option, it was a thoroughly stressful and disappointing experience.
Easy process from start to finish. Good communication and a great quality product too.
Curtains 2Go is rated 4.77 based on 1,388 reviews