Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd

About Crystal Hearing Ltd: Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

How would you rate Crystal Hearing Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Called John and got an appointment with in one and a half hours to unblock my left ear he got rid of my wax quickly and painlessly a really professional experience making me feel very comfortable with what he was doing."
"John is a great guy. Really cares and tries for his clients. My left ear was clogged quite badly with Wax, and he thought he couldn't do it. He wouldn't stop trying until he did it. Amazing, would recommended to anyone."
"Quick friendly service. No waiting time and very efficient"
"Brilliant service very friendly also helped my husband free of charge would recommend to anyone suffering with blocked ears"
Graham Bollands
Verified Reviewer
"Efficient service- easy to book appointment, clear instructions of where to find them, appointment on time. And best of all, left with my ears clear and the job done. Thank you!"
"Fast efficient service. Would recommend."
"I requested some special products from the Phonak range and John could arrange with excellent knowledge as well as a brilliant service. Strongly recommend him - for sure he will sort out neatly!"
"Managed to get an appointment within 24 hours to get a blocked ear syringed. First class service. John also helped my wife under his two-for-one offer. Strongly recommend him."
Kelvin Robson
Verified Reviewer
"very efficient service and was able to get an appointment very quickly Highly recommend the service"
"I rang John about wax in one ear and he fitted me in the next day. He took 10 mins to fix it and while I was there he did both ears on my wife for virtually no extra cost. Very pleased. Happy to recommend"
"Efficient, painless and quick"
John B -- Wokingham
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent and professional service - no waiting, no oiling ears for days before, very quick procedure, no blocked canal (that you can get after syringing) immediate results AND very reasonably priced. I would really recomend John and will be using his service in the future."
Marc Mesgian
Verified Reviewer
"Prompt, efficient, pain free and an instant result. Very happy!"
"It was a fantastic service and even though there was a difficult situation with my ears John managed to help me and relieve me from pressure and pain. I wlll definitely come back should I ever need any further help."
"Brilliant service- painless and quick microsuction with excellent service. I can't believe what a difference it made so quickly. Thank you John."
Andrea Lowndes
Verified Reviewer
"I whole heartedly recommend John. He is a consummate professional. It was the best £50 I have ever spent. Ears sorted immediately and painlessly. And a free hearing test with no extra charge. Highly recommended"
"A quick thank you to John Lloyd for responding so promptly all sorted in less than 8 Hrs."
"Friendly and painless"
"I had a recent ear wax removal following some discomfort. A short painless session later, and all the discomfort has gone. Great service, very professional."
""I bought a pair of Oticon hearing aids from Crystal Hearing - at a very good price.\r\nThe service from Crystal Hearing was exemplary: prompt replies to emails; excellent knowledge of the product; courteous.\r\nDelivery of the product was very fast.\r\nIt was a pleasure doing business with Mr Lloyd of Crystal Hearing.""
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 124 reviews