Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd
Read Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

About Crystal Hearing Ltd:

Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy
I have had hearing aids for years and used many Hearing Consultants as I moved around the Country. I can vouch for the fact that John Lloyd of Crystal Hearing Ltd. is by far the best consultant I have ever come across. He is helpful, patient (which is important when buying aids) and very thorough. He does not push any particular product but finds the one that suits you and your lifestyle best. His prices are competitive and his after sales service is second to none. I still get the same service as I did when i first bought my Phonak aids may years ago. I can thoroughly recommend him to you. Bill M
Had my ears syringed by Peter couldn’t be more pleased with the service I I received would definitely recommend crystal hearing in marlow bottom Julie Maidenhead
Excellent service
“if you've been unfortunate enough to come across an infectual trader and as a result you ended loosing your money, I'm recommending these trustworthy and field-tested Recovery Expert Team.. Mr Ryan for help relating to trade loss
I am totally grateful for the result I have from visiting your clinic . Thank you so much .
Beth
Thank you so much to Peter for making my ear hearing again
I love the crystal hearing they are always very helpful and kind always help with you ear
My daughter has spent the last year trying various suggestions from the doctor, including drops and nasal sprays. With her hearing getting worse, pain increasing and missing school I was not sure where to go next. On Monday evening I took her to see Peter in Marlow, who listened to understand the history and proposed micro suction which worked like magic. She is now telling people off for talking too loudly, the initial signs of titinus have disappeared. Huge thanks to Peter for sorting out her problem efficiently and professionally. Would thoroughly recommend.
I took my father to Peter this morning and it was worth everyone penny. He removed the wax with a combination of irrigation and micro suction and although dad’s hearing isn’t good at the best of times it made a huge difference to him. We’ll definitely come again. The easy parking is an added bonus.
Peter was very welcoming and efficient. The micro suction was excellent. Having inspected my ears and shown me on the camera he gave me some very good advice so that I could go back to my doctor fully informed. Excellent
I was feeling quite nervous having my ear wax removed, due to being pregnant, however Peter reassured me, which put me at rest.
I took advantage of the 2 for 1 offer and booked my husband in aswell, who's ears were squeaky clean, however he had some redness inside his ear due to self cleaning them, so Peter recommended some drops for him.
For me it was a different story, i had alot of wax in my ears, which Peter then used the suction machine to remove, and literally there was so much wax, instantly i could hear better and the tinnitus sound had gone. It was such a relief, Peter did an amazing job, highly recommend crystal hearing.
A very welcoming and professional service. I had Microsuction for a blocked ear and it was quick and painless. He explained everything first which put my mind at ease. I would definitely recommend Crystal Hearing for ear wax problems.
Thank you so much Peter for fitting my husband in at such a short notice, it was very much appreciated. Easy to find & park at the Marlow Bottom branch. We know where to come next time.
Thank heavens for my visit , professional service and what a relief ,as I had gone deaf in one ear and my own doctors wouldn’t help at all because they don’t do it anymore
What’s more my doctors wouldn’t even suggest anywhere to go shame on them but hurrah for Crystal hearing
Received treatment for excess ear wax. Pain free, quick, and most importantly - I can now hear perfectly! Friendly service on top.
I went to Crystal Hearing as I was suffering from a right hand side ear problem that was reducing the hearing in that ear. Peter arranged a swift appointment and diagnosed that the ear was completely blocked with wax made worse by using an off the shelf ear wax removal product. He explained the process he would be using and in a very short time my issue was resolved. Peter followed all COVID-19 processes and he was very professional and explained fully each and every treatment he would use.
Excellent service , professional and welcoming. I would highly recommend
Hi Peter, thanks a lot for clearing my clogged ears. I now have 20 20 hearing but of course with a 'little' help from my hearing aids. Just one thing; is the 'dry clearing' method the only method in these rotten times? I passed your details to Boots in Maidenhead as a recommendation. I am sure I will revisit. Best regards, Andy.
Great service and ears now back to 100% functionality after my ear wax removal appointment. Appreciated the insights that Peter provided. I will be back.
You Peter have given me back something I thought I had lost for ever , i can now communicate with my family and friends thank you the best £65 I have spent in a long while.🤓🤓
Excellent. I had been trying for a number of months to arrange a visit to clean my ears with no success with a few well known outlets. I was recommended Crystal on Friday evening and booked an appointment for Monday morning. Chose the 241 offer and we both had our ears cleaned. Service was second to none, prompt and fast, in and out in less than 30 minutes.
Can now hear properly for the first time in months.
The microsuction method was very efficient, clean and totally without fuss,
Quite shocked at the amount of ear wax removed.
Will certainly use again when needed and will without hesitation recommend to others.
Cost for 241 offer was a masterstroke