Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd

About Crystal Hearing Ltd: Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Telephone

How would you rate Crystal Hearing Ltd ?

"I contacted John after being told it was a 3 week wait to have ear wax removed at my doctors surgery. He saw me the morning after I called, and was able to quickly and easily clear both my ears of wax via microsuction (which was the first time I've had that done rather than syringing, and seemed far more effective). Ear wax build up is a common problem for me and with waiting times as they are at the GP I'm sure I'll be back."
"Pain free ear wax removal, in and out in 15 minutes and crucially my hearing has been fully restored. Couldn’t ask for anymore."
"My grand daughter and I visited Crystal hearing and were both delighted with the results of having wax removed from our ears. Mine was affecting my hearing aids. It was gently handled no discomfort, except a little for one of my g.daughters ears. Felt at ease all the time. Price good, highly recommend."
"Very Very pleased with service at Crystal hearing would rate John very highly to anyone very reasonable price to"
"My recent treatment (25th June) needed syringing and micro-suction in both ears. John carried this it in the utmost professional manner. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend Crystal Hearing. My wife is delighted that she doesn't have to repeat herself anymore - I am also delighted."
"Professional and thorough. Excellent service. Highly recommended."
"After a week of suffering in silence and unable to get a GP appointment for another 3 weeks I looked on line and found Crystal Hearing. On arriving for my next day appointment it took less than 15 minutes and I could hear again. Brilliant service and will definitely use again if and when needed. The photos of inside my ear were a fascinating bonus! Thanks John."
"Great service today..... after wax removal I could hear perfectly for the first time after months! I would highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Extremely efficient and professional approach. Would strongly recommend."
"I ordered product it was delivered within 1 week excellent service highly recomend Also third of the price Specsavers wanted"
"Excellent, professional and very helpful service at very short notice."
"Crystal Hearing were recommended to me by a nurse at Marlow Surgery. I asked for a recommendation as my blocked ear was causing distress and I would have had to wait 4 weeks to have in syringed/cleared on the NHS. I rang Crystal Hearing as soon as I left the surgery and was given a same day appointment which was great news. After a couple of minutes filling out a simple form John then cleared ears and all done within 5-10minutes. Very impressed with Johns professionalism and efficiency, would highly recommend John and will certainly be back if I get anymore ear problems"
"I damaged my very old hearing aids whilst abroad. With some research on line, I found Crystal Hearing Ltd and contacted John Lloyd who was in an area I knew. As I required top end hearing aids as a replacement , with extra equipment to stream the hearing aids with my phone, it was essential to get good advice and be certain that I could get the best price available. John was able to supply new Phonak hearing aids at a very competitive price, with all the extra devices and had them ready for me to collect and have them set up on my return to England. I could not have chosen a better person to do that for me. Very professional approach and always willing to help. Thank you John for an excellent service. Everything works just as it should."
"Very prompt and professional service quoted 8 months by NHS john did ears within 2 working days. Can now hear better without my aids. Delighted"
"Really liked the approach - straight talking and professional. Job done!"
"Fast, problem resolved and good advice. John is great"
"Professional, clean, knowledgable, friendly. Highly recommended. 5* well deserved"
"Prompt excellent service, even for someone like me who lives on the other side of the world. Thanks John."
"Fast friendly efficient service. Cured an issue that would have taken three months wait at the hospital, very professional."
"Called John and got an appointment with in one and a half hours to unblock my left ear he got rid of my wax quickly and painlessly a really professional experience making me feel very comfortable with what he was doing."
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 143 reviews