Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd

About Crystal Hearing Ltd: Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Click Here

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy

"My husband and I had our ears micro sucked and syringed today on the 2 for 1 offer. Only booked yesterday - amazingly quick, professional , effective and friendly service Would def recommend"
"Got seen very quickly. Really pleased with results. Therefore 5 stars!"
"I have just had accumulated ear wax flushed out from my son's ears and I cannot tell you how delighted I am with this service. He was professional, competent and made us feel very comfortable. We would certainly go back in the future when we require this service."
"Incredible service, professional, comfortable and made the experience worth going back for. It's not easy going to places for this but these guys are amazing. I would always go back to them."
"Very professional and personal...….highly recommend"
"Brilliant instant painless treatment. Also best price around."
"Was very impressed with the service i received. Straight forward and to the point! Excellent service and would use again."
"Excellent session, Peter did a great job."
"I wasn't quite sure what to expect but John was great at explaining how everything worked. It was a quick and painless experience albeit a bit of a weird sensation! Efficient and reasonably priced I would highly recommend Crystal Hearing for ear wax removal."
"Feel like I've acquired brand-new ears with hugely improved hearing. Peter is a very kind and gentle specialist. I'm already looking forward to having my ears unblocked all over again. A totally comfortable and enjoyable experience. The smile still hasn't left my face!"
"Peter was calm, welcoming and professional. Within a few minutes I was able to hear again. Thank you!"
"I can certainly vouch for the fact that Peter is extemely good and efficient and that the whole experience was worthwhile. His friendly nature aligned to his expertise was first class and I will, whenever required, repeat the treatment that I had earlier today"
"Peter is a charming person & I cannot thank him enough for his kindness & patience whilst 'hoovering out' my ears. Cannot recommend him enough..a great personality, put me at ease & did a great job. Thank you so much Peter"
"I honestly can’t thank Crystal gearing enough! After having a fully blocked ear for over two weeks and continuous use of drops along with waiting for a nhs appointment it had just become unbearable. I managed to get a same day booking with these guys and was totally wax free with super Clear hearing with in 20mins of my visit. A huge thank you to Crystal hearing!"
"Received a very warm welcome and explanation of the treatment (microsuction) to be given. Would highly recommend this company."
"Excellent service provided by Crystal Hearing Ltd. I phoned up yesterday after speaking with my local GP. I needed both ears clearing of wax so spoke with John after checking reviews, he booked me in at 09.00 today. The service provided by Peter this morning was excellent, informative and thorough. I even got to see inside my ears using a camera provided (post clean) Highly recommended. I will be back."
"Very friendly and efficient service. The technician took time to explain the procedure which was pain free and 100% successful. Nothing was rushed and the patient care was excellent."
"Very professional and thorough I thought the camera showing the inner ear very informative I would certainly recommend you to others"
"I have dealt with Crystal Hearing for a number of years and can not find any way to criticise either service or the way in which I am dealt with. It is always friendly, courteous, professional and I leave with a sense of having been treated as a valued client."
"Very friendly efficient, I was informed of the procedure beforehand. I would recommend crystal hearing to anyone."
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 224 reviews