Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd
Read Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

About Crystal Hearing Ltd:

Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy
Thank you so much Peter for fitting my husband in at such a short notice, it was very much appreciated. Easy to find & park at the Marlow Bottom branch. We know where to come next time.
Thank heavens for my visit , professional service and what a relief ,as I had gone deaf in one ear and my own doctors wouldn’t help at all because they don’t do it anymore
What’s more my doctors wouldn’t even suggest anywhere to go shame on them but hurrah for Crystal hearing
Received treatment for excess ear wax. Pain free, quick, and most importantly - I can now hear perfectly! Friendly service on top.
I went to Crystal Hearing as I was suffering from a right hand side ear problem that was reducing the hearing in that ear. Peter arranged a swift appointment and diagnosed that the ear was completely blocked with wax made worse by using an off the shelf ear wax removal product. He explained the process he would be using and in a very short time my issue was resolved. Peter followed all COVID-19 processes and he was very professional and explained fully each and every treatment he would use.
Excellent service , professional and welcoming. I would highly recommend
Hi Peter, thanks a lot for clearing my clogged ears. I now have 20 20 hearing but of course with a 'little' help from my hearing aids. Just one thing; is the 'dry clearing' method the only method in these rotten times? I passed your details to Boots in Maidenhead as a recommendation. I am sure I will revisit. Best regards, Andy.
Great service and ears now back to 100% functionality after my ear wax removal appointment. Appreciated the insights that Peter provided. I will be back.
You Peter have given me back something I thought I had lost for ever , i can now communicate with my family and friends thank you the best £65 I have spent in a long while.🤓🤓
Excellent. I had been trying for a number of months to arrange a visit to clean my ears with no success with a few well known outlets. I was recommended Crystal on Friday evening and booked an appointment for Monday morning. Chose the 241 offer and we both had our ears cleaned. Service was second to none, prompt and fast, in and out in less than 30 minutes.
Can now hear properly for the first time in months.
The microsuction method was very efficient, clean and totally without fuss,
Quite shocked at the amount of ear wax removed.
Will certainly use again when needed and will without hesitation recommend to others.
Cost for 241 offer was a masterstroke
Professional, friendly and fast service
Very good, friendly and very professional clinic. Explained everything he was doing and checked i was ok throughout the procedure too. Thank you
I visited Crystal Hearing on Thursday 6th August and was seen .by John Lloyd he removed my wax with suction but also used irrigation with cold water. When wax removed I was very dizzy when I stood up and nearly fell over to my left. I remained feeling dizzy and had a headache after treatment. I have had this procedure done for 5 years by hospital and have never had any ill effects. I will not be visiting Crystal Hearing again.
Margaret
I hear great things about Peter. Enough said!
I met Peter for the first time yesterday for earwax removal. I had read up before hand the reviews of some of his other customers and was looking forward to going. I must say all the reviews were positive. Peter was very jolly and friendly and made me feel comfortable, as he explained the procedure in detail. I will surely recommend him.

Sandra
Absolutely thrilled with the treatment I received from Peter today in the removal of ear wax, he explained the workings of the ear canal to me in such a professional friendly manner and completely put me at ease I’ve come away feeling a lot more positive, will have no hesitation in visiting again many thanks
I was impressed by Peter’s calm professionalism and was very satisfied with the process and results of my ear wax removal. I can hear again! I would recommend Peter to anyone who has problems with ear wax.
Very friendly, caring staff. Treated my Father with respect and patience throughout his procedure. Great service, thank you.
I came to see peter about my blocked ear.

I was nervous on arrival but peter made me feel at total ease and explained the process and steps throughout my visit and I left with a clear ear and very happy.
Very helpful, efficient and professional. Couldn't ask for more!
My appointment was with Peter and he put me at ease telling me exactly what he was going to do at each stage of the procedure. I left with my hearing in both ears restored. Thank you.
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 277 reviews