Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd
Read Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

About Crystal Hearing Ltd:

Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
John was very helpful, considering I ordered the wrong device, when i noticed i sent an email and it was fixed straight away, john is very prompt with his replies and quick to sort any issues, top service absolutely delighted with my device.
An absolutely thorough and excellent service couldn't rate highly enough
I was delighted with the service. Peter was very pleasant and efficient and I feel so much better now the ear wax has gone!
Very professional and friendly service, with helpful advice
Fantastic I can hear properly again. Peter didn't take too long to remove wax that blocked my ears, very much worth the two hour round trip. What a relief!
Sorted out my problem quickly, efficiently and gently. Such good value for money and much appreciated.
Amazing visit!!

Within literally minutes a problem I have had for months was gone.

A VERY Professional service with a quick effective solution
I am just so pleased I discovered Crystal Hearing. The reviews left by other people are so true. Peter sorted my blocked ears and I can hear again. 😊
After a considerable amount of wasted time and effort in trying to remove wax in my wife's ears through the NHS services or by the use of ear oil we learnt of "Crystal Hearing Ltd". The treatment session with Peter was most informative and highly satisfactory, problem's resolved and both ears cleared within 30 minutes.
Thank you Peter, I can hear again!
An excellent friendly service , with good availability of appointments.
Phenomenal help and service ever since I was introduced to Crystal Hearing more than 6 years ago. Always looking for what is best for you and not just to make a sale. Thank you.
A brilliant service, thank you Crystal Hearing.

Crystal Hearing was the only clinic in our local area that had an appointment available at very short notice.

The online booking system was simple and really user friendly.

With a really friendly practitioner The customer service was second to none.

I would definitely recommend this service to a friend.
Great welcome and chat with Peter who thoroughly explained the process, in my case, of ear wax removal. Peter took great care as I was in some pain but with some perseverance and full use of his equipment the compacted wax was removed to great relief. Thoroughly recommended.
Great service, would highly recommend. Problem solved in less than 30 mins that had been bothersome for months.
That's the best £60 I've spent in a long time. Peter was efficient, professional and courteous and my hearing is now much clearer after having quite a lot of wax removed from both ears.
Amazing service, lovely manner and professional. I can hear again as can my son and my husband. Thank you so much
A very welcoming environment made me feel right at ease and the procedure so painless and quick everyone needs to have this done regularly!
Elsewhere, treatment lasting almost an hour on one ear remained unresolved which indicated likely difficulties ahead for my Wife's treatment.

I
The complications were overcome with professional skill, and my wife and I were highly satisfied with the experience of our treatment. We are happy to recommend Cristal Hearing to potential customers.
Fantastic quick service and would highly recommend to anyone with ear wax problems. Thank you!
Wax removal completed in a highly efficient way.
The process explained very clearly.
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 246 reviews