Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd

About Crystal Hearing Ltd: Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy

"John was very efficient at removing the ear wax from both my ears. It was my first experience of micro-suction and it was much quicker than the syringing that I had on previous visits to the nurse at the surgery. Also the appointment occurred within 4 business days as compared to the previous 3 week time delay to see the nurse at the surgery."
"Very speedy and knowledgeable service"
"Brilliant job again John that's for fitting me in. Super service as usual. Thanks, Kevin."
"John was quick, helpful and good value for money. I would definitely recommend and use again."
"I went to see Chrystal Hearing to have some was removed. Brilliant professional service, very happy that John was able to deal with my ears as I have very small ear canals. He did a brilliant job. Oh and my hearing is all clear again."
"Great service and after-sales - the new hearing aids I was fitted with were life-changing."
"John was really helpful and helped me so much with the removal of ear wax. The doctor couldn’t advise where as a John found everything in both ears and removed them with no problem. I also asked advice on hearing aids and he’s sent me some information for my mum. I will definitely go back to him and get my mum an appointment as the chains like specsavers, boots just don’t do it thoroughly enough. Thank you John Louise Quinn"
"From the first time I made contact with them I had useful information from them, after checking with my NHS audiologist that my aids were compatible with the product I wished to purchase. ordered on the Thursday arrived on the Friday. I call it a first class service."
"Great service - quick and efficient ear wax removal and good value for money. Happy to recommend."
"Crystal Hearing quickly sourced difficult-to-find ZPower rechargeable batteries for my Oticon hearing aids and added them to their website, together with some helpful usage information."
"Very efficient, helpful service. The equipment arrived promptly and was well-packed, and worked straight away. I found the website very easy to use."
"I decided to try Crystal Hearing after calling other clinics more local to me and either getting an answer phone or having to wait two weeks to be seen. John answered my call immediately and arranged an appointment for the following afternoon at a time that suited me. On meeting John I found him and the treatment that I received very professional. Within a matter of minutes my ears were wax free and my hearing perfect again. Not that it was the main consideration of mine but Crystal Hearing’s charges were more competitive than other clinics that I tried before phoning John. I will contact Crystal Hearing first, if I need any future treatment and would highly recommend this clinc to anyone with hearing difficulties. Thankyou John."
"My first visit to Crystal Hearing, I was given very helpful instructions. Ear wax removed in seconds!"
"John has just removed the ear wax in both my ears, this was the best £60 spent. So worth it, I feel like a new person, I can hear crystal clear. Amazing service. Thank you John."
"After two visits to my doctors to have my ear wax cleaned out by the nurse, which ended up with me not being able to hear in the right ear at all. So I looked for another way to have the ear wax removed. Thankfully found Crystal Hearing and made an appointment with John Lloyd who made you feel at ease about the process of removing the hard wax from the ear. The whole thing was painless and took a few minutes, after which I could hear clearly in that ear again. I would reccomend anyone with a simile problem to contact John at Crystal Hearing"
"I was amazed at the speed and efficiency with which I was reassured and ears unblocked. It was a refreshing change and I will certainly recommend Crystal Hearing again and go back in the future if required."
"On time and very efficient .Would recommend to anyone ."
"I came to Crystal Hearing with a problem of compacted earwax. I was very pleased with the results. Very friendly, i would recommend them to people."
"John was very professional, certainly put me at my ease, and certainly done a fantastic job removing the wax from my ears, he also checked out my wife at the same time and although she never realized her hearing was at all impaired , it was improved in minutes , would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family. Sufficed to say over the years I have had a vast number of wax removed and will in future go to no one else , thanks John."
"Very efficient & knowledgable practitioner with a positive result for both myself and my husband. Would definitely recommend Crystal Hearing and will use again in the future."
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 184 reviews