Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd
Read Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

About Crystal Hearing Ltd:

Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy
I visited Crystal Hearing on Thursday 6th August and was seen .by John Lloyd he removed my wax with suction but also used irrigation with cold water. When wax removed I was very dizzy when I stood up and nearly fell over to my left. I remained feeling dizzy and had a headache after treatment. I have had this procedure done for 5 years by hospital and have never had any ill effects. I will not be visiting Crystal Hearing again.
Margaret
John was quick, helpful and good value for money. I would definitely recommend and use again.
Good service and quick appointment.
One criticism is that there was a customer complaint document visible on the computer screen of the treatment room?!
Wax removed quickly & efficiently & at a fair price...thank you
Crystal hearing have been efficient and thorough in their initial provision and servicing of my CIC hearing aids.
Crystal was professional, efficient, precise and prompt in its advice and service. The technical aspects of my hearing assessment were carefully explained and the proposed service described with options in price and capability.
We received a professional service from John and he has dealt efficiently with any further queries we have had with the hearing aids. Would not hesitate to recommend his services.
Home service useful and generally punctual. Product I bought was my first and is generally helpful, but I still have great difficulty hearing in all social and other noisy situations. And battery life expensively short and often embarrassing. However I do not hold Crystal accountable for these problems. At present it seems hearing aids are only a partial solution to partial deafness and monaural hearing
Good service provided by very professional staff who under their customers problems and give sound advice0
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 279 reviews