Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd
Read Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

About Crystal Hearing Ltd:

Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy
Absolutely fantastic service. Appointment obtained very quickly and within minutes my ears were painlessly cleared of wax which had been troubling me for some time and I could hear again. Thank you so much to Peter for a very caring and professional service. Would definitely recommend.
John was very helpful, considering I ordered the wrong device, when i noticed i sent an email and it was fixed straight away, john is very prompt with his replies and quick to sort any issues, top service absolutely delighted with my device.
Excellent and professional service - no waiting, no oiling ears for days before, very quick procedure, no blocked canal (that you can get after syringing) immediate results AND very reasonably priced. I would really recomend John and will be using his service in the future.
My wax removal was not straight forward and John took as much time as needed and after a great deal of care gave me back my hearing. My wife had been saying for a long time that I was deaf. I can now hear all requests. I am going back shortly to have some wax put in.
I can recommend him totally.
Crystal Hearing is outstanding. I purchased a hearing aid in 2010 and had very good advice and the follow up treatment was excellent. I was so impressed that when my elderly mother needed to purchase new hearing aids due to NHS problems, I had no worries about the Audiologist visiting her at home and fitting her with two hearing aids and at 86 she is absolutely thrilled with them. You can always contact Crystal Hearing and be helped fantastic.

Carol Thompson
I am very happy with the service I have had from Crystal Hearing. Requests for visits have been prompt and they have dealt with repairs I have needed.

George Hutchison
We received a professional service from John and he has dealt efficiently with any further queries we have had with the hearing aids. Would not hesitate to recommend his services.
Was a bit nervous ordering hearing aids on line, but need not have worried, as John was
very good and always got to see me has soon as he could, also very helpful when I broke
one of my hearing aids .

Dorothea Bean
Excellent quick no fuss service for micro suction earwax removal. Both myself and my wife would recommend John. A much better solution than using olive oil for two weeks prior to G.P. syringing.
In 2011 I purchased a pair of Phonak aids from John LLoyd at Crystal Hearing. Since then I have been very satisfied with my purchases and also with the "After Sales Service" received from Crystal Hearing.

Maria Baugh
John keeps us upto date with all the latest technology , any of which he will recommend as being the most suitable for your particular hearing loss.
Very importantly the prices are extremely competitive against other providers.
Have had my aids for over 6 years now. Crystal Hearing have always responded to any queries I've had and provided on-going after-care including a follow-up visit to re-calibrate my aids to ensure optimal performance. Thank you.
I purchased Phonak aids in july 2013 .I have always found John Lloyd prompt in answering any problems and visiting if called upon. I consider his service to be first class and would reccomend his company to anybody with hearing problems
G.Breadmore
I purchased my hearing aid many years back but I know I can still count on Crystal Hearing's prompt assistance. They provide excellent support.
The best of his personal attention is assured when dealing with John at Crystal hearing providing the best in advice in hearing aids and related products.
It's not everyday that you can employ the services of a professional and really feel as if you're in the hands of a friend. John is fantastic, simple. He knows his stuff and is fair to a fault. I couldn't recommend him highly enough. Great guy and what a professional!
Home service useful and generally punctual. Product I bought was my first and is generally helpful, but I still have great difficulty hearing in all social and other noisy situations. And battery life expensively short and often embarrassing. However I do not hold Crystal accountable for these problems. At present it seems hearing aids are only a partial solution to partial deafness and monaural hearing
I am very happy with my hearing aids and the service I received from John Roy. About a year after I received them I called with a query and John came out, gave my hearing aids a software upgrade and answered all my questions. Well done - thanks!
I am 87 years old and dealt with sever hearing aid companies
and found Crystal the best of all

harry Search
Crystal Hearing provide an efficient, expert and friendly service. Their aftersales service is first class. Their prices are very competitive. What's not to like?
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 279 reviews