Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd

About Crystal Hearing Ltd: Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy

"I decided to try Crystal Hearing after calling other clinics more local to me and either getting an answer phone or having to wait two weeks to be seen. John answered my call immediately and arranged an appointment for the following afternoon at a time that suited me. On meeting John I found him and the treatment that I received very professional. Within a matter of minutes my ears were wax free and my hearing perfect again. Not that it was the main consideration of mine but Crystal Hearing’s charges were more competitive than other clinics that I tried before phoning John. I will contact Crystal Hearing first, if I need any future treatment and would highly recommend this clinc to anyone with hearing difficulties. Thankyou John."
"My first visit to Crystal Hearing, I was given very helpful instructions. Ear wax removed in seconds!"
"John has just removed the ear wax in both my ears, this was the best £60 spent. So worth it, I feel like a new person, I can hear crystal clear. Amazing service. Thank you John."
"After two visits to my doctors to have my ear wax cleaned out by the nurse, which ended up with me not being able to hear in the right ear at all. So I looked for another way to have the ear wax removed. Thankfully found Crystal Hearing and made an appointment with John Lloyd who made you feel at ease about the process of removing the hard wax from the ear. The whole thing was painless and took a few minutes, after which I could hear clearly in that ear again. I would reccomend anyone with a simile problem to contact John at Crystal Hearing"
"I was amazed at the speed and efficiency with which I was reassured and ears unblocked. It was a refreshing change and I will certainly recommend Crystal Hearing again and go back in the future if required."
"On time and very efficient .Would recommend to anyone ."
"I came to Crystal Hearing with a problem of compacted earwax. I was very pleased with the results. Very friendly, i would recommend them to people."
"John was very professional, certainly put me at my ease, and certainly done a fantastic job removing the wax from my ears, he also checked out my wife at the same time and although she never realized her hearing was at all impaired , it was improved in minutes , would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family. Sufficed to say over the years I have had a vast number of wax removed and will in future go to no one else , thanks John."
"Very efficient & knowledgable practitioner with a positive result for both myself and my husband. Would definitely recommend Crystal Hearing and will use again in the future."
"As expected the reviews say it all, To relax safe with the knowledge your in very professional hands, the wax removal was an interesting experience airing on the pleasurable. Seven weeks with a blocked ear, Several bottles of various drops all to be sucked and flushed away in an instant.....Marvellous Thank you John."
"Had ear wax removed and delighted with the results. Great to get my hearing back. Procedure was quick and painless, I telephoned Friday and was seen on the Monday (waiting time with Doctor was over a month!) excellent customer service, thank you John"
"Location details were appreciated as it would not be easy to find without. Service was efficient and friendly."
"🙌🙌 I can now hear Great service, would highly recommend Crystal Hearing. 5*"
"John always provides good advice and service and aims to give the best price on hearing aids"
"Excellent efficient service/treatment"
"John knows what he is doing, provides an excellent service, couldn't ask for anything more really."
"Saw David after being through NHS and being told I had hearing loss in one ear. I didn't want NHS aid, so found David and he did a test which confirmed the findings. He then talked through the options and costs. Having decided the process was smooth and simple and he helped me when I had questions over the first few weeks. I would highly recommend him for aids and wax removal"
"Mine was a real Goldilocks experience... After trying a national chain famous for spectacles (too expensive for the single aid I needed), I found a much more competitive alternative online. Unfortunately, their hard sell approach included insisting I needed an aid for my “good” ear as well. I smelt a rat and left. I’d heard of Crystal and decided to give John a try. He was straightforward, helpful, honest and competitively priced. I would not hesitate to recommend John and Crystal to my friends."
"The first pair cost a third of the price quoted by another major Company. After the 5 year warranty expired the regular updates from Crystal Hearing showed technology had moved on and I was given the choice of 2 pairs to trial for 6 weeks to see which suited me best. The recommendations made by Crystal Hearing for my type of deafness made all the diffence from the bewildering array of AIDS available. I will be back in the future."
"Have been using Crystal Hearing for almost the last ten years. In that time I've bought three sets of aids and associated accessories from John. His attention to detail, impartial advice and knowledge of the products are the reasons I keep returning. Also as a loyal customer the prices I pay are probably the best deals for the latest ground breaking products. As you'll see from the Crystal website nothing is hidden with prices readily available for every aid they supply. That's not something you see on many sellers sites."
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 173 reviews