Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
I am very impressed with the services, quick response and professionalism in handling my request for finance approval to purchase a car. This was all done in one day and my sincere thanks to maffew and the team for an amazing job!
I have used creditas before and was glad to be using them again. Mainly completed everything via e-sign and followed up by a phone call. As usual the callers are polite, chatty and helpful. I’ve never had any issues and sure I won’t in the future. Thank you to all involved.
Jon was very professional and knew exactly what was the best option for myself, took a bit of time only because of the way things are now with people working from home,all you need is a little patience and the right person helping you, Jon did a fantastic job keeping in contact all the way till the end. I have my new car now , thanks Jon.
Agreed over a pint in the local Cricket Club when we was asked give us a try! and to be fair we have never looked back. and from that day on we have sent every Finance lead to young Mathew . As a car dealership operating over 2 sites we get lots of finance leads every month. We have dealt with all the big lenders over the last 10+ years and now will only deal direct with Creditas. The communication you get from sending a potential client is second to none. We now feel that this company is the ONE STOP SHOP for our customers. They look after every customer and always search for the best deal saving a couple of quid a month really adds up over the years . We hope our relationship will continue for many years ahead. Keep up the good work and the fantastic communication you give to your approved suppliers and faithful customers !
great service and very fast, thanks guys
What can I say, absolutely amazing, recommended to me by a car dealer, Simon from Creditas rang me with an the hour and a deal was placed for me the following morning at a rate much better than I had managed to secure from the comparison websites. Everything arranged (and over a weekend) allowing me to collect the car just 48hours after original application. Everyone I have dealt with including the actual finance company have been amazing, professional, friendly and competent. Such a refreshing change in the days when customer service is declining. Excellent Work Creditas
Maria went above and beyond to help us was so helpfull
Matthew was extremely patient and friendly in organising the financing for my new van. It was a very easy process, and I would highly recommend!
I never thought i could have my own car but thanks to creditas financial my dream has came true, Customer service waa above and beyond easy to talk to and quick response time, overly happy thank you.
Fast and Easy, complicated within the day and paid out next day, really happy with the service Matthew made the process easy and came to sign the documents the same day! Would highly recommend
Creditas financial was excellent with the way they handled my application, they gave me loads of help, walked me through the whole procedure. Matthew, provided high quality customer service, kept in touch to update me. I had no worry & didn't have to ring up to ask for an update, got to drive my new car within a week. Matthew was Elite.
Fast and efficient- Matthew was always there to help. Would always go to him now.
Can’t thank Matthew enough, this is my first PCP, not only did he get the car of my dreams, it was during a pandemic, we didn’t rush, he guided me on what not to do, I could have easily have made some bad decisions which I can see now. That’s why I couldn’t recommend him enough, honest, knowledgeable, professional and genuinely a really good guy who cares. Thanks Matthew.
5*** For this company, I dealt with a gentleman called Matthew. Who through the entire process could not of possibly done anymore for me as a customer. He went above and beyond, all expectations and constantly kept me in the loop. Buying a car during this pandemic pushed everything behind and made all transactions ect a lot slower but this didn’t phase Matthew, true credit to the firm and will 100% recommend him to friends and family and be back for future purchases. 5*
Good lad to work with can trust him very helpful ill be back in touch when I'm ready for an upgrade 😁👍
Very quick , responsive, and was always there to help. Thank u.
Very helpful and knowledge broker. Was keeping me informed from the start and throughout the process. Will highly recommend him to my colleagues in NHS.
Excellent customer service, quick and easy, always there to help with any questions.
The advisor Martin Reid was very helpful. Explained everything very clear. The process was fast, the paperwork was easy and uncomplicated. I had a very good experience.
Very efficient service especially during the Covid restrictions. Everything carried out online and phone. A pleasure to deal with, helpful and pleasant staff.
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 159 reviews