Conveyancing Calculator Reviews

of reviewers recommend Conveyancing Calculator
Read Conveyancing Calculator Reviews

About Conveyancing Calculator:

Conveyancing Calculator allows you to save time and money when looking for a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to handle your residential conveyancing. Whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging, you can compare quotes direct from conveyancers in 3 simple steps. Get a quote today and see how much time and money you can save!

advice@conveyancingcalculator.co.uk

Tell us how Conveyancing Calculator made you happy
Very simple and easy to use.
A great way to break down monthly payments over a longer period of time. Loved Exploring how over payments might reduce the life of a mortgage product.
prompt and efficient ..... great!
The person I got through to, Luke Parsons, was very helpful and made the process of finding a solicitor easy. the prices were much better then I got when I contacted solicitors directly.
Straightforward no nonsense quotes.Easy to understand and no hidden extras.
Brilliant company! Did exactly what i needed. Thank you
Easy to use
Very easy to use and saves the hastle of ringing round, very time friendly service!
Easy to use and Found the cheapest in the local area for me
It is easy way to find an affordable solicitor , even near you .
Excellent online tool to quickly get a range of conveyancing Quotes
Easy to follow, easy to use. Provided a range of companies to choose from, breakdown of costs clearly explained. Quick reply to questions and for information very helpful and friendly customer service.
That was the lowest quote I found from all comparison sites
Thank you for the review. Always good to hear that we have helped someone save more money on their conveyancing!
Found the best quote when it comes to quality, flexibility and cost. Excellent customer service. David Payne especially, has been very helpful in explaining the process, very proactive and provided professional advise. I have just started the process so far so good. I used a couple of other conveyancing search engines but this has been the best. Did not bombard me with reminder emails every 8 hours. This one definitely gives you some breathing space. Their agents are not aggressive in selling you anything. Good luck and Congrats.
Thank you for the kind review Mr. Hassan. Your kind word will be passed on to David and his team. I am glad you found our service helpful and we could offer you a solicitor that suited your needs to handle your conveyancing.
Good communication and explanation of services
Having received an extortionate quote of over £3,500 in total from a Central London law firm / Solicitor recommended by an estate agent for the conveyancing on my flat sale, I decided to search the market using ConveyancingCalculator and found a fantastic law firm who quoted just £918 (nearly a quarter of the first quote). Conveyancing Calculator is so easy to use and user-friendly and the staff who called me to discuss / confirm the quote were so helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Highly recommended 10/10. Thank you!
Thank you for reviewing our service. People are often amazed at how much money we can save them on their conveyancing quotations. We do not have costly overheads and operate purely online as more of a conveyancing brokerage. We work with some of the best property lawyers up and down the UK that provide a fast, professional and cost effective conveyancing solution for your move.
Spoke to Luke who was more than helpful. Also dealing with the Conveyancing Calculator saved over £1000 which is really good. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and using them again.
Speedy response to the website search and once I had decided which company I wanted to move ahead with, I was contacted very quickly.
Conveyancing Calculator made my search simple and easy to use for myself.
These guys were AMAZING. excellent service and SUPER efficient! Would definitely use again and recommend
Conveyancing Calculator is rated 4.54 based on 202 reviews