Conveyancing Calculator Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Conveyancing Calculator

About Conveyancing Calculator: Conveyancing Calculator allows you to save time and money when looking for a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to handle your residential conveyancing. Whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging, you can compare quotes direct from conveyancers in 3 simple steps. Get a quote today and see how much time and money you can save!

advice@conveyancingcalculator.co.uk

Tell us how Conveyancing Calculator made you happy

Telephone
"Samantha and the girls at the Conveyancing Calculator have shown the upmost professionalism in providing our law firm with instructions. They are undoubtedly one of the UK market leaders in matching consumers with solicitors and licensed conveyancers. Their approach is refreshingly honest , friendly and transparent. Our firm is growing because of the instructions and the clients are happy as they have saved 100s of pounds and have been placed with an experienced conveyancer. We would highly recommend them!"
"The ladies at Conveyancing Calculator are honest, friendly and really know their stuff. They offer sound advice and have matched me with a really efficient lawyer who has been helping me with my new build. I will be recommending and will definitely use again. Thank you for your help."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Very user friendly and quick to use! Would definitely recommend others to use it."
How would you rate us for Price?
"It was quick and convenient! Prices were near enough accurate"
How would you rate us for Price?
"The online process was quick and very simple to use, happy to have come across this with a google search as the results for this page was near the top, i will be recommending this to friends."
"Excellent service. They were always very helpful. When I had to change conveyancers on the insistence of the mortgage company, Conveyancing Calculator found me replacement solicitors who accepted the same charges. Pricing was transparent and they helped me check my bill and explain an extra fee charged by the freeholder landlord. As a company, they do what they say they're going to do, so you don't have to chase them up and they are clear and the issues are resolved. Can't recommend them enough."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Very simple to use and results helped me choose a local solicitor who were half the price of the one our estate agent recommended. Initial members of staff I spoke to on phone were great and helped me understand the next steps. Very pleased with the service I received and would recommended them to others seeking a conveyancing solicitor."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Provided easy comparison of conveyancing companies by price."
"found a good solicitor"
How would you rate us for Price?
"Very simple and easy to use."
"They are nice people"
How would you rate us for Price?
"A great way to break down monthly payments over a longer period of time. Loved Exploring how over payments might reduce the life of a mortgage product."
"Asked for conveyance quotes for companies in my area, unfortunately everywhere but the area i wanted. If you do not have relationship within the areas requested perhaps this should be advised prior to requesting information."
I am sorry we cannot provide a solicitor or conveyancer in your particular area. We are always looking to increase our panel coverage and the number of solicitors that we work with throughout the UK, but simply cannot cover every location.

However, conveyancing can now be conducted using telephone, online and email and as such there is no requirement to instruct a local conveyancer to handle your transaction.

Once again, I am sorry we cannot help you on this occasion.
How would you rate us for Price?
"prompt and efficient ..... great!"
How would you rate us for Price?
"Purplebricks recommended a conveyancer for my sale only, after using calculator I found firm that was cheaper doing both my sale and potential purchase. Pays to look!"
How would you rate us for Price?
"The person I got through to, Luke Parsons, was very helpful and made the process of finding a solicitor easy. the prices were much better then I got when I contacted solicitors directly."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Straightforward no nonsense quotes.Easy to understand and no hidden extras."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Good quotes and speedy response when things went wrong. The drawback that I experienced was that their network is limited. Out of the five options offered, my preferred solicitor could not take my case (which I was told after paying for the search pack and putting down a non-refundable deposit), and three others had terrible reviews, both here and elsewhere. That left me with only one other option, which made me very uncomfortable. The first few days were nerve-wrecking, as the new firm did not get in touch promptly to start the case, and the receptionists were particularly unhelpful. Things seem to be going smoothly now though. I hope the Conveyancing Calculator has taken note of the additional questions they need to ask from the get-go (in my case, my deposit is a gift from abroad, which my preferred solicitor turned out not to be insured for). I would have been able to make a better informed decision before committing to using their services. My tip to others: don't go with the Conveyancing Calculator if you don't see at least two firms you'd be really happy with!"
How would you rate us for Price?
"Brilliant company! Did exactly what i needed. Thank you"
How would you rate us for Price?
"It was very useful and the response was fast and, later, personalised."
Conveyancing Calculator is rated 4.53 based on 139 reviews