Conveyancing Calculator Reviews

41 Reviews

Conveyancing Calculator allows you to save time and money when looking for a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to handle your residential conveyancing. Whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging, you can compare quotes direct from conveyancers in 3 simple steps. Get a quote today and see how much time and money you can save!

advice@conveyancingcalculator.co.uk

Miss Ailsa Sutherland

How would you rate us for Price?

Easy to use, very clear comparison results. Filtered out results according to our mortgage lender's panel also. Clear breakdown of costings too.
Mr Sunday Agboola

How would you rate us for Price?

Very lovely idea , made my conveyancing need very simple. I call it conveyancing solution at a press of a button.
Mr Richard Cassidy

How would you rate us for Price?

Signed up for a conveyancing solicitor, who claims that Conveyancing Calculator never even passed my details to them.
Dear Mr. Cassidy,

Thank you for your recent review. I am disappointed to know that a firm has said that they cannot find your details in their system. I can see from our system and our records that your details were in fact submitted to this conveyancer on 31st January 2017 at 20.39pm.

Your quote reference Q-1011-205-382177 was passed to your chosen firm to follow up and make contact with you.

David
Verified Reviewer

How would you rate our website for Ease of Use?

Totally useless. Site located my property correctly in Swansea, and then found some 'local' quotes: Preston, Yorkshire, Norwich and Lincoln. All at least 200 miles away.The nearest being one in Yorkshire. I do hope that nobody has the nerve to phone me.
Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry that you feel that our website did not meet your requirements for a solicitor in the Swansea area. As ever, we are continuing to build our network with coverage and solicitors in different areas of the country, but this can sometimes be tricky as it can depend on how busy a particular firm are for conveyancing work at the time in question, but also whether they conduct national conveyancing work. We are currently recruiting additional firms in the Wales area and hope to have some live in the coming weeks.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but it is no longer necessary to use a local solicitor for your conveyancing transaction. We work with respected and experienced nationwide based solicitors, that deal with cases all over the country everyday and as such any of these firms could work on your case should you wish.

Again, apologies we could not deliver a firm in Swansea for you on this occasion.

How would you rate us for Price?

Easy to use, clear and informative.
Mr Usman Faruki

How would you rate us for Price?

Before using the website i got a quote of between 1200 to 1300 from 3 different solicitors. Even when using the other comparison website the quote was around 1200 but with conveyancing calculator the price was reduced to approximately 750.

How would you rate us for Price?

Very prompt and comprehensive quotation service. I received a number of tailored quotations in seconds, making it very easy to select my preferred option. I would highly recommend Conveyancing Calculator!
Miss S Belshaw

How would you rate us for Price?

It allowed me to search for a solicitor based on my specific needs. I am using a Help to Buy ISA and my mortgage provider required a solicitor approved by them. Based on these details, the Conveyancing Calculator provided me with about 5 quotes that were all great value for money. Once selected, the team were very quick to arrange everything so I could have everything sorted and in place before Christmas. They took a great deal of hassle out of the equation for me, which was just what I needed with a house full of kids two days before Christmas.

How would you rate us for Price?

I was contacted by telephone almost immediately after submitting my details online and I received excellent customer service from the employee who contacted me on the phone, who clearly explained the process and it was very pleasant to speak with him.

The user interface on the website was also very clear.

The only suggestion i would make, would be to have more conveyancing options in the London area.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. I am very happy to hear that our staff have managed to help you with instructing a solicitor to handle your conveyancing case. We are constantly looking to increase our panel of solicitors that we work with in the London area, whilst maintaining a good value for money service for our clients.

Mrs Christina Rossiter

How would you rate us for Price?

There was an issue with the solicitor I'd selected not contacting me at a predetermined time so I emailed Conveyancing Calculator. Neil Smith emailed me straight back, contacted the solicitor and I received my call.
Dear Mrs. Rossiter,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to review our conveyancing comparison service. Once again apologies on behalf of the solicitor for not making the original call to you on time. I am glad Neil could assist you in receiving your call and speaking with the owner of your chosen firm to answer any questions you may have had.

We wish you all the best with your proposed purchase.

Miss Laura Ashton

How would you rate us for Price?

The Conveyancing network took the stress out of finding a solicitor. The form was quick and simple to complete and I found a solicitor that was a lot cheaper than other quotes I had. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone buying/selling. Particular thanks to Lee Harrison for going over and above to help me out.

How would you rate us for Price?

helped me and explained it in great detail
Mr Paul Nolan

How would you rate us for Price?

The quotation process was very simple and easy to use and the prices quoted were keen. I would say, however, that the follow up process left me confused and suspicious as the email confirmation stated that the solicitors would be in touch with me in the morning, but instead I received a call from conveyancing network (who I had not heard of before) asking for a deposit. I eventually sorted this out with Lee's help, but would have been much happier if the process had been more transparent.
Dear Mr. Nolan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our conveyancing comparison service. I have noted your comments with regards to the email that is sent out to you automatically via our online callback and instruction system. As our system used to be directly utilised by the solicitor firms themselves, I can see where the confusion has occurred and I apologise for any distress or inconvenience this has caused you in the process.

We are working on changing these emails that are sent out and hopefully this will make the process much more transparent to clients such as yourself and also aid our team when discussing quotations and instructions going forward.

Mr Duncan Perry

How would you rate us for Price?

I found it simple to compare and find the solicitors that suited my needs, at half the price of the high street quotes that I was getting! This has made a difference to the affordability of moving for me.
Dear Mr. Perry,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you found our website simple and easy to use and of course even better that we saved you over half on your conveyancing fees!

We wish you all the best with your move.

Mr T Singh

Got a decent price
Mrs Nicoka Taylor

How would you rate us for Price?

Extreamly happy as it showed us how we could save money ????????

How would you rate us for Price?

This site saved me £300 and got immediate access to a solicitor too.
Mr Stephen Smith

How would you rate us for Price?

Very helpful on the phone, explained details thoroughly so we knew everything we needed to know. Followed up with all details by email so we could move forward with our property. Happy with our service.
Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service, it is much appreciated. We pride our business on our service levels, pricing and our personal approach when dealing with every customer and their requirements. I will pass your comments on to our team and I wish you all the best with your forthcoming purchase.

Mr Peter Gowing

How would you rate us for Price?

Enquiry promptly dealt with. Molly and Lee were extremely helpful and knowledgable.
Called back when they said they would which is so important when dealing with such a stressful and complex thing as purchasing a property. You are so much in the hands of others but their attentiveness helped set our minds at ease.
Dear Mr. Gowing,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Your comments have been passed on to Molly and Lee and I am glad you found them to be helpful and knowledgeable.

We wish you all the bets with your property purchase.

Mr Stephen Hendry

How would you rate our Customer Service
How would you rate our website for Ease of Use
How would you rate us for Price

used this service for my friend & it was very very quick & effective; he will be using the service offered by the solicitor he contacted as the price agreed for both the purchase & sale (all inc.) was very fair & inc. vat ; 'no extras' - so yes all in all worthwhile !
Mr. Hendry,

I am glad your friend found our service quick and effective and a fair. We aim to offer fair pricing that is all inclusive of all fees at all times without any hidden extras, unlike some of our competition.

I wish your friend all the best with their move.

Conveyancing Calculator is rated 4.37 based on 41 reviews