Conveyancing Calculator Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Conveyancing Calculator

About Conveyancing Calculator: Conveyancing Calculator allows you to save time and money when looking for a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to handle your residential conveyancing. Whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging, you can compare quotes direct from conveyancers in 3 simple steps. Get a quote today and see how much time and money you can save!

How would you rate Conveyancing Calculator?

Comprehensive and swift response
Haven't yet had estimate from the local solicitors and will decide who to instruct then.
Mrs Marzena Dudek

How would you rate us for Price?

Fast convenient way to save loads of money. Thank you
FJ
Verified Reviewer

How would you rate us for Price?

""I received an excellent bespoke service through Conveyancing Calculator and I felt my needs were listened to. I was very comfortable reaching out to Luke Parsons who was looking after my case and was very knowledgeable, he ensured I understood every aspect of the service I was receiving. I also enjoyed the fact that he provided me with impartial advice when needed and also followed up with me to see how things were going.

How would you rate us for Price?

A very useful tool, especially since the solicitors need to be on the Co-operative panel. This helped me find a really reasonable deal and was easy and acccurate to use.
Miss Eva Santos-Nunez

How would you rate us for Price?

Excellent, I hand reply by phone really quickly and they were very helpful.
Verified Reviewer

How would you rate us for Price?

Fast and efficient service provided by Luke. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy!
Mrs Natalie Dickinson

How would you rate us for Price?

Conveyancing Calculator saved me £1000 on the price quoted by solicitors recommended by our estate agents. Luke was super efficient, really clear on all costs and within a day we had instructed a firm and received all the paperwork. I found it helpful having a fixed fee - unlike the other quote from the estate agent where there were hidden charges mounting up to £900... and that's before we even started. Would highly recommend!
Dear Mrs. Dickinson,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. It is great to hear we saved you that amount of money on your conveyancing. It is not the first time we have had feedback of extortionate fees provided by estate agents. Again our "fixed fee" model definitely helps when you are budgeting for you move. We will pass on your kind comments to Luke and his team and we wish you all the best with your move.

Mr Joe Oksien

How would you rate us for Price?

Gave me what I was after quickly, clearly and effectively
Dear Mr. Oksien,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our service. It is much appreciated and I'm glad you found our website useful, friendly and efficient.

Mr Prithvi Dhanda
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant service, got a call back on the same day and all our queries were answered quickly.
Mr Prithvi Dhanda

How would you rate us for Price?

Really great service. Got a call back on the same day and all our queries were answered by Luke. Thank you for the introduction to our solicitor!
Dear Mr. Dhanda,

Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. Your comments will be passed on to Luke and his team. We wish you all the best with your move.

Conveyancing Calculator.
Mrs Shu Foster

How would you rate us for Price?

Excellent, efficient and friendly service
Dear Mrs. Foster,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. I am glad we can help you with your conveyancing and wish you all the best with your move.

Mrs ANA MOTALLEBI

How would you rate us for Price?

It is really helpful . It tells you exactly what you need to pay. Really good.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, your feedback is much appreciated.
Mr Michael Moore

How would you rate us for Price?

I got a decent quote from a 'local' company (JP Goldman). They were quick to follow up, although I missed the call and they left a message to phone a London (not local) number. I rang the London number and got through to yourselves I think but nobody answered. I then rang the company on their Manchester number and got the exact same hold music. I wasn't sure who I was dealing with at this point so abandoned the quote for an actual local company.
Dear Mr. Moore,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service and our website. We appreciate your feedback and your comments regarding the telephone numbers and these issues regarding the telephone numbers will be improved and investigated.

Most companies on our panel, use our customer service and conveyancing sales team as their point of first contact for any enquiries and questions clients may have prior to instruction. We also handle the instruction process for the majority of our panel firms as this then speeds up the instruction process, but also allows our panel firms to concentrate on the actual conveyancing work at hand.

We are disappointed that we could not help you with your move this time and I wish you all the best with your move.

Thank you.

Mr Simon Pitt

Very effective
Dear Mr. Pitt,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. I am glad you found our website effective and I hope you have found a conveyancer to help you with your move.

Thank you.

Conveyancing Calculaotr

How would you rate us for Price?

Useful for comparing prices but found that not all possible charges were included in the quote.
Thank you for your review. All of our quotations are fixed fee quotations based on the information provided at the time of quotation. If extra work is required or additional information is provided to the conveyancer after the quotation, then this may result in additional fees and these will be communicated to you.

How would you rate our website for Ease of Use?

I gave some information to conveyancing calculator which I felt could affect the quote, however this information was not passed on which resulted in some unexpected complications.
Miss Sherry Yang

How would you rate us for Price?

Conveyancing referred stirlingackroydlegal to me, the reason I chose it because I saw there are 5 stars rating, however they are really provide very poor service to me, slow and almost non response, hardly to approach. I am really disappointed of it. I dont think I am the only customer who is treated that way, but I dont understand why their feedback is not posted on the website? But I have to say that the coveyancing staff is helpful. that's why I did not give very poor rating
Mrs Pollyanna Howe

How would you rate us for Price?

Quick and easy way to get a quote for buying and selling properly. Very competitive and really helpful and easy to deal with. Put me in contact with a solicitor near £1000 cheaper in total for buying and selling thank you
Mr Stephen Pulman

How would you rate us for Price?

Good selection of conveyancing options..
Clear instructions on how to get the best prices..
Saves a lot of time doing random or inappropriate researches..
Calculations seem accurate..
Mrs Narinder Hare

How would you rate us for Price?

Very quick and efficient with several conveyancing options being provided for a tricky mortgage for a reasonable price. The customer service was also excellent and efficient.
Conveyancing Calculator is rated 4.49 based on 86 reviews