Conveyancing Calculator Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Conveyancing Calculator

About Conveyancing Calculator: Conveyancing Calculator allows you to save time and money when looking for a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to handle your residential conveyancing. Whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging, you can compare quotes direct from conveyancers in 3 simple steps. Get a quote today and see how much time and money you can save!

advice@conveyancingcalculator.co.uk

How would you rate Conveyancing Calculator ?

How would you rate us for Price?
"Very simple and easy to use."
"They are nice people"
How would you rate us for Price?
"A great way to break down monthly payments over a longer period of time. Loved Exploring how over payments might reduce the life of a mortgage product."
"Asked for conveyance quotes for companies in my area, unfortunately everywhere but the area i wanted. If you do not have relationship within the areas requested perhaps this should be advised prior to requesting information."
I am sorry we cannot provide a solicitor or conveyancer in your particular area. We are always looking to increase our panel coverage and the number of solicitors that we work with throughout the UK, but simply cannot cover every location.

However, conveyancing can now be conducted using telephone, online and email and as such there is no requirement to instruct a local conveyancer to handle your transaction.

Once again, I am sorry we cannot help you on this occasion.
How would you rate us for Price?
"prompt and efficient ..... great!"
How would you rate us for Price?
"Purplebricks recommended a conveyancer for my sale only, after using calculator I found firm that was cheaper doing both my sale and potential purchase. Pays to look!"
How would you rate us for Price?
"The person I got through to, Luke Parsons, was very helpful and made the process of finding a solicitor easy. the prices were much better then I got when I contacted solicitors directly."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Straightforward no nonsense quotes.Easy to understand and no hidden extras."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Good quotes and speedy response when things went wrong. The drawback that I experienced was that their network is limited. Out of the five options offered, my preferred solicitor could not take my case (which I was told after paying for the search pack and putting down a non-refundable deposit), and three others had terrible reviews, both here and elsewhere. That left me with only one other option, which made me very uncomfortable. The first few days were nerve-wrecking, as the new firm did not get in touch promptly to start the case, and the receptionists were particularly unhelpful. Things seem to be going smoothly now though. I hope the Conveyancing Calculator has taken note of the additional questions they need to ask from the get-go (in my case, my deposit is a gift from abroad, which my preferred solicitor turned out not to be insured for). I would have been able to make a better informed decision before committing to using their services. My tip to others: don't go with the Conveyancing Calculator if you don't see at least two firms you'd be really happy with!"
How would you rate us for Price?
"Brilliant company! Did exactly what i needed. Thank you"
How would you rate us for Price?
"It was very useful and the response was fast and, later, personalised."
"Easy to use"
How would you rate us for Price?
"Very easy to use and saves the hastle of ringing round, very time friendly service!"
How would you rate us for Price?
"Easy to use and Found the cheapest in the local area for me"
How would you rate us for Price?
"It is easy way to find an affordable solicitor , even near you ."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Quick, reliable and brings out an array of quotes - for the cheapest upwards."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Prices were good in comparison to quotes I had received from my bank referral. It was actually £250 lower. The only things I did have to check was 1) ensuring the solicitor i choose was on the approved solicitor panel with my bank. ( one wasn't when i checked with Halifax ) which could have caused problems if i had selected them; so always take the time to check. Also 2) one quote was cheap; but then in the small print charged an extra £100 for leasehold purchases (which myn was ) meaning the actual price was higher in reality. Prehapes just one solicitors being crafty with there quote to appear cheaper than they actually were. Anyway... overall a good service to use."
How would you rate us for Price?
"Excellent online tool to quickly get a range of conveyancing Quotes"
How would you rate us for Price?
"Easy to follow, easy to use. Provided a range of companies to choose from, breakdown of costs clearly explained. Quick reply to questions and for information very helpful and friendly customer service."
How would you rate us for Price?
"There’s no way of finding out how many people have contributed to a star rating and what their review is!"
Thank you for your feedback and review. I can confirm that our ratings are an aggregate based ratings system taken from third party review websites including sites such as Google, Facebook, Yell.com, Trust Pilot, Reviews.co.uk and man more.

We do not operate our own review platform, as we feel that these other websites are better suited to people leaving reviews for actual law firms and solicitors they have used.
Conveyancing Calculator is rated 4.50 based on 130 reviews