Conveyancing Calculator Reviews

of reviewers recommend Conveyancing Calculator
Read Conveyancing Calculator Reviews

About Conveyancing Calculator:

Conveyancing Calculator allows you to save time and money when looking for a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to handle your residential conveyancing. Whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging, you can compare quotes direct from conveyancers in 3 simple steps. Get a quote today and see how much time and money you can save!

advice@conveyancingcalculator.co.uk

Tell us how Conveyancing Calculator made you happy
Quick & ease. It let me get a good feel of likely costs for budgeting purposes. I was amazed at the huge difference between some of the quotes & a couple from local 'high street' solicitors. Come the day we decide to move we'll almost certainly be using a firm from conveyancing calculator.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Our pricing is always very competitive as we have negotiated fees with some of the biggest and best UK conveyancing solicitors and licensed conveyancers. As soon as you're ready to move, then please feel free to use our online comparison service and hopefully you can find a solicitor or conveyancer to help with your move. Kind Regards, Conveyancing Calculator
Conveyancing Calculator is a useful tool but it remains to be seen how good our solicitor turns out.
Very easy to complete and definitely worth it with the prices that were offered.
I think that the process was really simple
They are nice people
Purplebricks recommended a conveyancer for my sale only, after using calculator I found firm that was cheaper doing both my sale and potential purchase. Pays to look!
It was very useful and the response was fast and, later, personalised.
Quick, reliable and brings out an array of quotes - for the cheapest upwards.
Prices were good in comparison to quotes I had received from my bank referral. It was actually £250 lower. The only things I did have to check was 1) ensuring the solicitor i choose was on the approved solicitor panel with my bank. ( one wasn't when i checked with Halifax ) which could have caused problems if i had selected them; so always take the time to check. Also 2) one quote was cheap; but then in the small print charged an extra £100 for leasehold purchases (which myn was ) meaning the actual price was higher in reality. Prehapes just one solicitors being crafty with there quote to appear cheaper than they actually were. Anyway... overall a good service to use.
Very simple to use and found a conveyancer very close to my property. Price was half of that quoted by the local solicitors. Only down side was that the website is not designed for customers based overseas and I had to send a separate email to update my contact details.
I found what I was looking for very quickly
Website was very easy to use and the follow up telephone call was received at the requested time.
The calculator provided information crucial to making a good informed decision regarding the conveyancing process.
whole process easy and good
I got a decent quote from a 'local' company (JP Goldman). They were quick to follow up, although I missed the call and they left a message to phone a London (not local) number. I rang the London number and got through to yourselves I think but nobody answered. I then rang the company on their Manchester number and got the exact same hold music. I wasn't sure who I was dealing with at this point so abandoned the quote for an actual local company.
Dear Mr. Moore, Thank you for taking the time to review our service and our website. We appreciate your feedback and your comments regarding the telephone numbers and these issues regarding the telephone numbers will be improved and investigated. Most companies on our panel, use our customer service and conveyancing sales team as their point of first contact for any enquiries and questions clients may have prior to instruction. We also handle the instruction process for the majority of our panel firms as this then speeds up the instruction process, but also allows our panel firms to concentrate on the actual conveyancing work at hand. We are disappointed that we could not help you with your move this time and I wish you all the best with your move. Thank you. Conveyancing Calculator
Useful for comparing prices but found that not all possible charges were included in the quote.
Thank you for your review. All of our quotations are fixed fee quotations based on the information provided at the time of quotation. If extra work is required or additional information is provided to the conveyancer after the quotation, then this may result in additional fees and these will be communicated to you.
Gave me quick results and clear information about the cost and range of services.
Saved a lot of work
Provided a variety of options to make an informed decision
Gave me the right information and helped me make the decision I needed
Conveyancing Calculator is rated 4.53 based on 197 reviews