Confused.com - Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Travel Insurance
Read Confused.com - Travel Insurance Reviews
Quite happy
Hits useful worth To have it
After trying to find the right insurance with a few other famous brokers and becoming confused it seemed only natural to try confused.com. From there I progressed to a simple solution and found the cheapest and easiest option for me. Thank you confused.com.
Good value
Easy to understand and simple to purchase totally happy with the choices i had and the information provided helped me get my best deal
Found site easy to navigate and results presented quickly in an easy to understand format
East to use, no problem for an oldie like me.
Does exactly what it says on the tin! A***
It is an easy to use site and the contact with the insurer was very good
We always use Confused. com for car, house and travel insurance and it always comes up trumps.
Excellent service
Brilliant service
Very simple and easy to use. Confused.com found just the right travel insurance for us.
Lots of options to choose from which allowed me to pick travel insurance suitable to our requirements and at a reasonable price.
No problems and quite quick
I have used Confused not just for travel insurance, but home and car. Have tried all the others Confused is the easiest and best. Plus cheapest.
Easy and great! Would recommend to all to use.
Impressed with their service, would recommend
I use confused. Com all the time ,with what ever I'm looking for . It's great because it compares all site which is great
Fast and easy