Confused.com - Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Travel Insurance
Read Confused.com - Travel Insurance Reviews
Very simple and easy to use. Confused.com found just the right travel insurance for us.
Quite likely
Lots of options to choose from which allowed me to pick travel insurance suitable to our requirements and at a reasonable price.
No problems and quite quick
I have used Confused not just for travel insurance, but home and car. Have tried all the others Confused is the easiest and best. Plus cheapest.
The travel insurance we bought suited our needs at the time, details of which were provided by confused.com very quickly.
Easy and great! Would recommend to all to use.
Impressed with their service, would recommend
I have tried to contact the travel insurance company and they have failed to return my messages, not happy.
I use confused. Com all the time ,with what ever I'm looking for . It's great because it compares all site which is great
Fast and easy
Not a very cooperative travel company when we used them,they lied to me,wontnuse them again.
Quick easy to find many good deals!
Easy to use. Quick review to check pricings
Confused.com is very easy to use and provided me with holiday insurance within minutes at a great price
Find it good value and looks at best deals whith medical condishons for me and my partner
It was easy to set up and not expensive and I had had cancer treatment a few yewars ago and it didn't cause a problem
Quick and immediate options made available at a touch of a few buttons and purchase done within a few minutes.
Very good and useful site. I also used this for my car insurance. The best comparison website about.
Lewis
I found the website and options very easy to use. Also the choice of options great
Confused.com - Travel Insurance is rated 4.56 based on 265 reviews