Confused.com Bike Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Confused.com Bike
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Pleased with service Many thanks"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Agreat quick comparison site used it years, "you wont better!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I like the way confused is ready with all my details and vehical details at renewal time with a list of quotes ,easy."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The quotes were very expensive and in the end I went direct to an insurer that was on confused.com and got a cheaper deal direct."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Excellent, easy way of getting prices without having to go through your details again & again"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"always find best quotes.i only use confused"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I found it quick and easy. However when I try using the website in my phone. It isn't as stable. Maybe it's because of my network. But most importantly at leas I managed to find a suitable insurance cover. So I am to some extent satisfied. And look forward to making use of it again in future."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Within 30 mins I had 25+ quotes to compare, finally settling on one that suited me and at 30% of the cost of renewing with a company I had used for 3 years. Loyalty is to expensive nowadays so more power to Confused.com for providing us with the information to make our decision on insurance - Thank You Happy Biker - West Midlands"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I found the site very easy to use and I was very pleased with the quite I received for my Triumph Street Triple motorcycle. Being able to add Leathers and Helmet insurance would be very useful. Other sites have this capability."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Easy to use, clear and concise."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Brilliant easy to understand"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Reasonably priced and efficiently dealt with."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"A selection of very good quotas"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Couldn't arrange the cover required so stayed with previous insurance company."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Cost me money putting me in touch with goal post moving brokers. Will never use again."
"I use confused for 2 cars and my bike. It's easy to use and saves me money everytime. Thank you!!!"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Easy and quick quotes rapidly come to view ready for purchase."
"quote was quick but in my opinion not very good value from most of the responding underwriters also the online forms are very generic and for my personal curcumstances not specific enough needing follow up phone calls to resolve not an enjoyable process i am afraid and quite tiresome !"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Offered a insurance policy that was not available on any other site at a good price"
"Very good results."