Confused.com Bike Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Confused.com Bike
"Very nice"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Been using confused.com for a number of years now. Always tend to find the cheapest price on here for my bike and car insurance."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"You sent me to Hastings direct who took my money and now they tell me I'm not insured not my fault so now I have got to try and he a full refund and try to find another insurer. So not a happy bunny"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Easy to use this site, very good results from a number of insurers. All set up very quickly with no fuss. Very satisfied."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Go to site for price comparison. Use every time"
"Really good"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I always use confused.com for Evey thing I own they so easy to use and they find the best prices even beating my old insurance it saves me money and time and with the app u just log on and all ur information is still in just change what u want and away u go simple"
"Sorted my insurance renewel in minutes very easy and straight forward"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I have two motorcycles and was unable to get an on line multibike quote."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Did google search with other sites and confused was the best for me."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Good comparisons, goods prices, but there are cheaper comparisons out there on other websites."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I’m governed by Mce because they are the cheapest. But confused was the cheapest one."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Best website! Easy to use, fast, and with great prices."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Brilliant compare site i've used others but always go back to this one because i always get the deals i want."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"excellent service cheaper then other comparison sites happy with the insurance i bought"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very simple and easy to compare lost of different insurance companies. Always use confused now for all my home, car and bike insurance."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Good responsive website always happy when using it"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I searched for bike insurance quotes from 3 of the most popular comparison sites and found Confused to be the quickest and most user friendly of them all, providing the most competitive prices. Excellent service all round."
"very easy to use, did not take an eternity to enter personal and vehicle details. quick to produce comparisons. used comparison and quote from existing insurers to argue down their written quote. would use again and recommend"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very easy to use and quick to use"
Confused.com Bike is rated 4.57 based on 398 reviews