Confused.com - Bike Insurance Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Bike Insurance
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The website provides better prices than most other comparision websites still not perfect but better than the competition. Best feature by far is the ability to retreve an old quote."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Used several comparison sites for my bike insurance and by far confused.com gave me the best quotes with the best extras that I needed."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Great site, after entering my details, clear, alternative, options to choose from. Email reminders of my renewal date. Quite a saving, would recommend 👍"
"`WERY GOOD"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Good pricing. And I have had a good experience with confuse.com"
"Easy to use and the best quotes on the day by far"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I'm always amazed at how different the quotes vary.Have saved on my bike,car and home insurance through Confused.com.I always recommend them to anyone at work who is due a renewal."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Very good site for bike insurance got great price"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Good range of policies and prices"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Nice and easy to use quick and reliable"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Offered a wide variety of quotes of varying levels and various prices. Ultimately it found a quote substantially cheaper than any other comparison site."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Found me a good price, makes it easy because it saves my details, just had one minor issue where it didn't recognize my bike as being a valid model for the year but that was sorted fairly easily."
"Mega good best price"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Exactly what it says on the tin."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Quick and simple, very easy to use."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Confused is the best website to finding cheapest insurance for your vehicle, house etc. The final price always beater then other similar websites. Thanks confused 😁m9"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Confused.com has come up trumps when looking for comparison sites. They seem to find the cheapest insurance quote amongst others. So far over the years, they have been able to get the best quotes. I will recommend them to other sites."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Great tool for easily finding the cheapest quote for me"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Nice and easy. And the best quote I I've got"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Confused? Why? It's easy to find reasonably priced bike insurance through Confused.com! It's the first place I go to when my renewal comes through and I have always found it an easy process to get the quotes which each show the basic information you need. I'm certainly not Confused any more when it comes to Bike insurance!"
Confused.com - Bike Insurance is rated 4.62 based on 575 reviews