Confused.com - Bike Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Bike Insurance
Read Confused.com - Bike Insurance Reviews
I was over all happy with the service and would be happy to use it again and recommend my friends
Very helpful
Easy and quick to navigate site.
significantly better range on quotes than rivals
Easy to complete with quick results, cheaper than going direct.
good prices
I always use this site so I know I'm not overpaying for bike insurance. I must've saved hundreds over the years!
I'd like to have more "technical" help for some of the questions asked in the quote.
Easy to use would recommend to family and friends,
Confused.com takes all the hard work and time away by searching numerous insurance companies for the best deal. I use them every year for my car and motorbike and it saves me loads when compared to the renewal.
It can be very difficult to go through comparison sites to try and find insurance but I found it very easy to compare and to be honest I saved quite a bit of money so many thanks
Quick easy and reliable
Went onto the site gave it the details of my bike. Hey presto a page and a half sprung up. Did a deal and pleased. Easy to use site many thanks.
Very easy and cost effective service. Very happy with an outcome.
Found it very helpful and the prices were amazing!very happy
Easy to use good prices
It was a simple and easy process to follow. Seems a lot faster than other comparison sites.

Fair premium prices
I couldn't of found it cheaper absolutely brilliant thanks confused!!
Very easy to use service. You can do a custom search crafted to your needs within few clicks due to very clear interface. Highly recommended to everyone who knows what exactly they are looking for in terms of the insurance options.
It's fairly expensive