Complete EPC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete EPC
Read Complete EPC Reviews

About Complete EPC:

Complete EPC are your leading One Stop Service for both Commercial and Domestic / Residential Energy Performance Certificate's (EPC's) If you are selling or buying, renting or leasing, landlord or tenant, estate agent or solicitor, we offer Commercial & Domestic / Residential assessments combined with a competitive service.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE CALL US ON 0800 917 4026

info@completeepc.co.uk

99 Middlesex Street

Tell us how Complete EPC made you happy
Highly recommended, a very speedy service. I booked my appointment Friday & was given a quick time slot for Monday. I received a text confirmation & then kept in contact prior to actual appointment on the day. I was provided with the certificate immediately upon payment via email. Would definately recommend. Thanks
Very efficient company. From my initial enquiry to their supply of the certificate was less than 30 hours. The Surveyor was a very professional and jolly chap. All at a reasonable price. Thank You.
Fast, efficient and cheap, what more can you ask for?
DONE IT RIGHT ON TIME. RECOMAND TO ALL.
Highly recommend this company & Danny , if you need an EPC why go anywhere else
Very quick turn around and great comms.
Very professional, would highly recommend this company
Fast and efficient service. Everything was done on time and as promised. Thank you.
The engineer was early for his appointment but he contacted me before showing up. Was in and out. Very professional. Would definitely recommend.
Very quick to deal with my online enquiry they came the next day carried out the assessment and I received the EPC later on that day
Great service from this company. Pleased to recommend!
Very happy with this service. I contacted them a few days ago, appointment booked in ASAP and the report finished the same day. Friendly and quick, perfect!
Excellent service. Very processional. 5 Stars from me
Very Good Service
Excellent and very efficient. Very happy with the service and have every intention of using the service of CompleteEPC again. Thank you for your assistance.
Completing EPC with Complete EPC has been hassle free and straightforward experience. Daniel, the acessor, was punctual, professional and courteous at all times. Thank you and highly recommend Comete EPC.
Daniel was very friendly and helpful.
All requests were dealt with in a professional and timely manner and at a very competitive price. Will definitely use again on our next project. Thanks
Efficient friendly service.
Messaged Complete EPC on Wednesday to get an EPC done for the sale of my flat. Daniel has been very quick to reply, explained the details and arranged an appointment for Friday. He was very knowledgable and friendly, great customer service! Got the EPC sent to me within a couple of hours following the appointment, super fast, super easy, highly recommend him, great prices too. Thank you again.
Complete EPC is rated 4.97 based on 642 reviews