Complete EPC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete EPC
Read Complete EPC Reviews

About Complete EPC:

Complete EPC are your leading One Stop Service for both Commercial and Domestic / Residential Energy Performance Certificate's (EPC's) If you are selling or buying, renting or leasing, landlord or tenant, estate agent or solicitor, we offer Commercial & Domestic / Residential assessments combined with a competitive service.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE CALL US ON 0800 917 4026

info@completeepc.co.uk

99 Middlesex Street

Tell us how Complete EPC made you happy
I would not recommend this company to anyone. The assessor who issued my EPC certificate was extremely rude when I simply queried the results of his energy efficiency assessment. I ended up filing a complaint with QUIDOS, the energy Assessor Accreditation and Certification body, who then failed his initial assessment. The energy efficiency rating for my property has now improved as a direct result of a quality audit that was completed by QUIDOS. The energy assessor of Complete EPC has not bothered to apologise for his inaccurate assessment and extreme rudeness. _______________________________________________________________ In response to the reply that I received from Complete EPC with regard to my review of 19th June 2019, I was never rude nor did I ask for my EPC certificate to be changed to a C grade. I simply had doubts about the assessment, which I queried in an email and the response I received was the energy assessor shouting down the phone at me demanding my bank account details to refund his fee and threatening to remove my EPC certificate from the register. He bluntly told me that he was a very busy person and didn't have the time to go over the points in my email. Why would Complete EPC respond to my review saying that I was rude to the energy assessor and other members of staff when that was never the case? It's just unbelievable how far they can go with their lies instead of apologising! I had no interaction whatsoever with any members of staff apart from the energy assessor and I was never rude to him. At no point did Complete EPC "strongly recommended" for me to contact QUIDOS, the accreditation body, as they claim in their response. That is another lie. I was in shock and in disbelief by the manner in which I was spoken to, and it was at my own initiative that I decided to contact QUIDOS. It was the Technical team of QUIDOS, who answered my queries and advised me to send a written complaint to them. Even QUIDOS confirmed that the energy assessor of Complete EPC came across to them as "uptight" and "brash" over the phone. QUIDOS thanked me for my written complaint and confirmed that a decision was taken to carry out a quality audit on the EPC. They confirmed that they would involve the Energy Assessor to collect all the evidence gathered on the date of the assessment. After looking at all the evidence, QUIDOS wrote back to me confirming that the quality audit carried out on my EPC certificate came back as 'a fail'. They then directed the assessor to relodge the report with specific changes. Thanks to QUIDOS I have now an accurate certificate that properly reflects the energy rating of my property, gaining one additional star for my main heating, two additional stars for my hot water rating, and my estimated energy costs for the property and energy efficiency rating have both improved. I took the time to write my review on this portal to expose the awful experience I had with Complete EPC. They have demonstrated to be not only highly unprofessional, but LIARS as well. _______________________________________________________________ Complete EPC initially responded to my review with their very distorted version of events. They have now decided to change their response by removing the majority of their original comments...
We have 100's of reviews and feel you were trying to get a better rating for your property by being aggressive and trying to cause problems. This matter has now been resolved from all parties. PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL REVIEWS THIS PERSON HAS MADE. https://uk.trustpilot.com/users/5ca62f799b19aa408773605d
Complete EPC is rated 4.97 based on 642 reviews