Complete EPC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete EPC
Read Complete EPC Reviews

About Complete EPC:

Complete EPC are your leading One Stop Service for both Commercial and Domestic / Residential Energy Performance Certificate's (EPC's) If you are selling or buying, renting or leasing, landlord or tenant, estate agent or solicitor, we offer Commercial & Domestic / Residential assessments combined with a competitive service.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE CALL US ON 0800 917 4026

info@completeepc.co.uk

99 Middlesex Street

Tell us how Complete EPC made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Highly recommended, a very speedy service. I booked my appointment Friday & was given a quick time slot for Monday. I received a text confirmation & then kept in contact prior to actual appointment on the day. I was provided with the certificate immediately upon payment via email. Would definately recommend. Thanks
Great service, always arrives at appointed time so you never feel you are sitting around waiting. Makes it very easy to plan.
Very efficient. On time. Friendly.
Reliant and professional service at a very competitive price. Thank you.
Very straightforward service, the whole process couldn't have been any easier.
Amazing & efficient service we used them to carry out EPC's on a hand full of our properties and they were very quick to respond and got the job done.

Would highly recommend the company and special thank you to Danny
Very efficient, quick and professional service. I would highly recommend them.
Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Very efficient and professional.
I was extremely satisfied with the service I received.
Very efficient. Pleased with the service.
Danny is very honest, was determined to be sure that the EPC really was needed before he agreed to do it, was very accommodating and fitted us in at very short notice, and was very prompt and totally professional in every possible way. Would recommend him very highly and use him again!
Very friendly and very impressed.
Danny, who did the survey was very polite, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Had extensive knowledge of energy use and how to save energy and be more efficient.
Excellent service highly recommend , have been using for years on our portfolio of residential and commercial properties
Good service, would recommend
I would definitely recommend this company to any of my friends who needs an EPC. Good service.
Excellent company, very satisfied with the service. Would recommend.
Fast and excellent service at a reasonable price.
Great and fast service
A very professional, good communication and the best service.
Complete EPC is rated 4.96 based on 491 reviews