Complete EPC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Complete EPC

About Complete EPC: Complete EPC are your leading One Stop Service for both Commercial and Domestic / Residential Energy Performance Certificate's (EPC's) If you are selling or buying, renting or leasing, landlord or tenant, estate agent or solicitor, we offer Commercial & Domestic / Residential assessments combined with a competitive service.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE CALL US ON 0800 917 4026

info@completeepc.co.uk

99 Middlesex Street

How would you rate Complete EPC ?

"Superb. Thank you very much."
"A tremendous & swift job."
"Very pleased came on time as arranged, excellent service and a wonderfull report."
"The service was outstanding. Danny was professional and efficient to carry out the inspection. Overall 5 stars!"
"In a word - brilliant! Daniel showed up within 36 hours of me making the first call. My flat is anything but straightforward for EPC purposes - a bit of a nightmare, actually! - but Daniel was cheerful, helpful, professional and, above all, quick: all sorted out within a single working day. I would recommend Complete EPC to anyone."
"Ouick and efficient. Very pleasant and jovial. Thanks"
"A very fast and effective company"
"Efficient!"
"Did exactly what was needed with good communication and very efficiently. Danny was a pleasure to deal with."
"Overall Fantastic, exceptional polite staff, would recommend to all who need an energy certificate."
"I had a positive experience and i would like to give them a thumbs up, very professional 👌"
"Very efficient service"
"Danny was great, very professional, very friendly, gave me advice on other matters regarding my property. Would highly recommend. Also a lot cheaper than similar people in London that claim to be low-cost."
"Danny was a great help to get my EPC up and running by helping with the model numbers and what was required."
"Called complete EPC in the afternoon, they called back and arranged for an assessor to call the next morning. The assessor was very thorough, polite and friendly. He explained what and why he was doing things. Later that day I had my EPC certificate. The entire process took less than 24hrs and all for just £45. Absolutely amazing."
"Excellent company. Not the cheapest quote but provided me with a 5 star service."
"Amazing company to deal with! I needed a epc report and it was dealt with professionally by the company and returned to myself in a timely manner."
"Fast, efficient and reliable !"
"Very professional.. Easy site to use.. Quick delivery."
"Will use again"
Complete EPC is rated 5.00 based on 354 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!