Complete EPC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete EPC
Read Complete EPC Reviews

About Complete EPC:

Complete EPC are your leading One Stop Service for both Commercial and Domestic / Residential Energy Performance Certificate's (EPC's) If you are selling or buying, renting or leasing, landlord or tenant, estate agent or solicitor, we offer Commercial & Domestic / Residential assessments combined with a competitive service.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE CALL US ON 0800 917 4026

info@completeepc.co.uk

99 Middlesex Street

Tell us how Complete EPC made you happy
Highly recommended, a very speedy service. I booked my appointment Friday & was given a quick time slot for Monday. I received a text confirmation & then kept in contact prior to actual appointment on the day. I was provided with the certificate immediately upon payment via email. Would definately recommend. Thanks
Prompt and professional service by Danny.

Quick, effiecient, informative and friendly. Reasonably priced too.
Very friendly, professional and efficient. Would recommend my friends and would use again
Danny was incredibly helpful and patient whilst waiting for missing documents from our developers of a new build property.
Brilliant speedy service. Came next morning first thing and released the certificate soon after payment. Will be using this company again if needed in the future.
Quick appointment, good communication, report received the next day!
Very Efficient
Very fast and professional service. Will definitely use again.
Really quick service and easy to talk to. Brilliant job!
Friendly efficient and punctual. Actually delivers when they say and also value for money.
I was very happy with the service
Danny was very helpful and personable, he worked with me to arrange a day where he could do 6 domestic inspections for me across 1 day which was very convenient.
He was polite and efficient, and I received the certificates on the same day after payment.
Thankyou - I definitely recommend and would use again!
Excellent fast service! Would highly Recommend it
Danny, the Surveyor from Complete EPC was friendly, helpful and a pleasure to do business with. Prompt visit and the EPC Certificate done the same day, and I am very satisfied with their service.
Good service
Great service, Danny is also super friendly and professional.
Very helpful and prompt service.
It was very easy to arrange the appointment. The technician was efficient. As soon as I paid, the EPC was email to me. Great service.
Amazingly fast service and very competitive rates. Highly recommended
Very efficient, prompt and great friendly and helpful service.
Complete EPC is rated 4.97 based on 562 reviews