Complete EPC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Complete EPC

About Complete EPC: Complete EPC are your leading One Stop Service for both Commercial and Domestic / Residential Energy Performance Certificate's (EPC's) If you are selling or buying, renting or leasing, landlord or tenant, estate agent or solicitor, we offer Commercial & Domestic / Residential assessments combined with a competitive service.

info@completeepc.co.uk

99 Middlesex Street

How would you rate Complete EPC?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Efficient, knowledgeable, professional service"
Ms Simone Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"The assessor was most courteous and extremely helpful, they also had fantastic customer service. I would highly recommend using this company."
Mr Tom Casanova
Verified Buyer
"1st class professional service at a very reasonable price."
Mr Ken Mantel
Verified Buyer
"Promptly carried out, efficient administration, value for money, recommended"
Mr Steve Wa
Verified Buyer
"A very prompt friendly and efficient service. I would thoroughly recommend!"
Mr Solomon Georgiou
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt response in carrying out the EPC certificate. Professional and polite"
Mrs Tania Leach
Verified Buyer
"Magnificent Service! Faultless service! I highly recommend using this company for an epc certificate."
"The price was reasonable, the work was done quickly and efficiently. Have used Complete EPC before and would use them again."
Ms Yelena Tonna
Verified Buyer
"EPC Inspector (Danny) was very helpful while evaluating my property, he provided useful information and advise to improve energy efficiency of my flat. Communication was excellent and speedy. Can highly recommend."
Mr Tony Smith
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish. The Inspector was very polite and professional. I received the EPC report a few hours later. A very impressive service."
"Excellent service, he arrived on time and was very informative and professional. Additionally the price is great."
Mr Shanil Patel
Verified Buyer
"Great service by Danny turned up on time and did my certificates quickly and efficiently and gave me them back next day. Thanks very much would recommend his service."
Mr Loukas Georgiou
Verified Buyer
"Much appreciated, the professional, friendly and efficient service provided by Complete EPC. Highly Recommend."
Mrs N Hanison
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with Complete EPC , Danny was very helpful. I would recommend them highly to anyone wanting use a professional company. I will definetely use them again in the future."
Mrs Tijen De Brouwer
Verified Buyer
"From making the call to arrange a EPC to carrying out the EPC check the next day the service was a number of things, professional, efficient and knowledgeable of their field. Daniel who carried out the EPC was friendly and offered advice to aid us to improve the efficiency of the house with the energy. Thank you and I would recommend your services."
"Danny is a great guy and knows his stuff!!"
Mr Walter Pase
Verified Buyer
"Survey completed promptly and efficiently. Report was available the day after the survey took place."
Mr Daniel O
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Friendly and made me feel at ease. They took me through every step and answered all my questions promptly. Value for money? Absolutely!"
Ms Emma Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy to purchase and the epc arrived later on that day."
Mr Roger Hammond