Complete EPC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Complete EPC

About Complete EPC: Complete EPC are your leading One Stop Service for both Commercial and Domestic / Residential Energy Performance Certificate's (EPC's) If you are selling or buying, renting or leasing, landlord or tenant, estate agent or solicitor, we offer Commercial & Domestic / Residential assessments combined with a competitive service.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE CALL US ON 0800 917 4026

info@completeepc.co.uk

99 Middlesex Street

Tell us how Complete EPC made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I normally do not write reviews but I had to make an exception on this occasion. I booked an appointment with Complete EPC for my home inspection after ringing a number of different companies. I selected Complete EPC because they were the cheapest, most professional from the numbers I rang and they answered my call rather than leaving me to go on voicemail. They even answered my call in the evening when I had to rebook an appointment. I can't speak highly enough of the inspector in terms of his professionalism, knowledge and sincerity. He was able to give me some great advice on energy saving steps for the future. I highly recommend this company. This is a genuine customer."
"Excellent speedy service. I booked the EPC on Monday it was done the following day on time. Within 2 hours the completed EPC and report was in my mailbox. Very impressive. The surveyor was extremely knowledgeable informative and gave me invaluable information concerning the latest landlords regulations. Very competitive price!"
"Danny came out at very short notice. He was very pleasant, nice and professional. I will definitely use him again. Becca"
"This is the third time I have used Complete EPC and as expected the consultant arrived on time and provided an excellent service."
"Very professional prompt and reasonable."
"Danny from Complete EPC was so helpful. Grea one-to-one advice and completion of SAP EPC. Will use again 100%."
"Completes works promptly and visited as promised. Job done and very happy."
"Very reliable, helpful and efficient. I will definitely use them again."
"Communication is very good. EPC`s were done promptly and efficiently. I would wholeheartedly recommend Completec EPC to anyone who is looking at getting EPC done for their rental property. Thank you to Danny @ Complete EPC"
"Quick and smooth transaction. Also good value for money... Thanks.!"
"Very good service. Fast, efficient and thorough. Would recommend."
"Today I had the pleasure of using this companies service.the gentleman arrived early which suited me fine.he was quick,very efficient and precise.the gentleman was polite,informative and also gave exceptional advice.i would highly recommend this company to anyone."
"Danny was great - showed up early / on time. Very efficient. Pleasure to deal with!"
"Very responsive and helpful service. Highly recommended."
"Quick, efficient and reasonable."
"very friendly and quick service thanks"
"Extremely prompt and very efficient service. Price is very reasonable. Will definitely use their services again."
"Efficient. Speedy to arrange appointment. Flexible with the appointment time. Automated text message confirmation of the appointment. On the day / morning telephoned and texted. After the appointment received email with draft EPC, invoice and T+Cs. Upon payment received receipted invoice confirming payment and EPC. Very efficient service. Would recommend and use again! Thank you Daniel."
Complete EPC is rated 4.99 based on 401 reviews