Complete EPC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete EPC
Read Complete EPC Reviews

About Complete EPC:

Complete EPC are your leading One Stop Service for both Commercial and Domestic / Residential Energy Performance Certificate's (EPC's) If you are selling or buying, renting or leasing, landlord or tenant, estate agent or solicitor, we offer Commercial & Domestic / Residential assessments combined with a competitive service.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE CALL US ON 0800 917 4026

info@completeepc.co.uk

99 Middlesex Street

Tell us how Complete EPC made you happy
Highly recommended, a very speedy service. I booked my appointment Friday & was given a quick time slot for Monday. I received a text confirmation & then kept in contact prior to actual appointment on the day. I was provided with the certificate immediately upon payment via email. Would definately recommend. Thanks
Efficient and cost competitive system.
Very happy with the overall efficiency of this company, they keep me informed all the time, and completed my electrical and EPC within three days. Would deafly recommend them as they are highly efficient and very well organised.
Danny was very helpful and efficient and I would highly recommend Complete EPC
Thank you!

Rose Giumba
They were very professional in carrying out services for my property portfolio.
Efficient and helpful throughout the process. No problems and would definitely recommend.
Very efficient very good prices
Very professional they came and surveyed my house and issue the EPC later on that day very efficient.
Very pleased with the level of service I received would highly recommend this company did exactly what they said.
Very efficient company would highly recommend
I am pleased to recommend Complete EPC who quickly and professionally responded to a request for an EPC Survey. From beginning to end I found the service to be extremely satisfactory and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Danny gave excellent advice - was prompt, helpful and really knows this business! Would highly recommend. Mr H Shah - Dec 2020
Very friendly and prompt service. I would be very happy to use Complete EPC again in the future. From initial enquiry to receiving my certificate took only a couple of days. Great service all around at a very competitive price!
Spot on. Great service
Brilliant service, always on time and a pleasure to deal with.
Excellent service, EPC carried out next day after first contacting Complete, certificate received within 2 days. A++++++++
On time ,fast and reliable, and very friendly ,I will recomend .
Danny was fast to respond and came out to our property in Acton within 48 hours. Full respect of C-19 wearing a mask thought his just shy of 1 hour visit. Invoice received a couple of hours after his visit which I paid the next morning around 1120am and the EPC certificate was with me by 1pm. Fantastic service highly recommended.
Very good service!
I'm really satisfied
Danny has been fast, efficient and professional! Highly recommend.
Complete EPC is rated 4.97 based on 594 reviews