Code Camp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Code Camp

Tell us how Code Camp made you happy
My son really enjoyed a lot at the Code Camp. He was too excited to create the game and was really happy while giving us a demo.
Looking forward to next level.
My son had a great time, was really excited by the end of the course, couldn't wait to come home and show us the game he had created and then spent Saturday morning at home adding another two levels to it! He's very keen to come back next time!
A fantastic opportunity for children to extend their reasoning and problem solving skills while learning a new coding skill.
My children (8 and 11) enjoyed the half term camp and were so proud of their achievement in the end. They also made few new friends and loved the entire experience.
Highly recommended! My children will be back soon!
Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and support to learn to code in an enjoyable environment
My 7 yr old daughter attended code camp this half-term - and loved it. I think she was one of the younger ones, but received some extra attention so she could get the concepts - which certainly worked, as she showed me the entire computer game she created, on our laptop over the weekend.
Great that code camp allow students confined access to what they’ve built, so they can keep it up, which she has been doing. I believe she’s hooked, which is so much more than I had hoped! Thank you team.
Thank you so much for your review George. We're glad we could contribute to your daughter's coding experience and hope she has continued to purse coding post Code Camp.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
Highly recommended for every child as it brings them closer to the technology and how things work at an early age. This will not only help them learn basics of coding but also gives the confidence to pursue a career in technology in future.
My 9 year old daughter thoroughly enjoyed the camp and it has been a wonderful learning experience for her.
My child went into Code Camp knowing nothing about programming/software development. Having completed a 3-day course and showing me a game that was created, my child wanted to continue the piece of work by showing and describing how to add new levels to the game.
My kids aged 9 and 12 enjoyed the code camp a lot. They're already asking if they can come back again.
Thank you for your review Shalini. Glad to hear your children enjoyed coding with us. Please feel free to head over to our page to check out seasonal coding camps.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
My son and daughter went to the Game camp this week and they both loved it. They felt so proud of what they have achieved and they want to keep on practicing at home. Thank you for helping my kids but also making it fun for them!
Thank you for your review Paula.We're glad we could contribute to your children's coding experience and hope they are still coding post Code Camp.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
Son absolutely loved the experience. The trainers and Sky staff worked well to provide additional support to cope with the environment, he has autism and ADHD. He loves the game he created and is going to present it to his class in school.
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that we were able to accommodate to your son's needs and learning experience with coding. Hope to see you again for another season.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
Great well run camp for kids who are interested in coding /games. my child loved. My constructive feedback is : be good to have more tasks that encourage collaboration between the kids and critical thinking. And also focus on other apps than just games/entertainment. thx
My son has been looking forward to it all summer, it disappoint and he can’t wait till next year!
We could not have loved Code Camp more!

Not only did my daughter come home every evening desperate to show me what she’d done, but she finished the camp and begged me to book the the next one there and then.

The staff were excellent: friendly, welcoming and so tuned in to the kids, and the content was perfectly pitched. I’d recommend Code Camp to anyone looking for a holiday camp with a difference.
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad to hear that you daughter has such a spectacular time learning to code with us. We look forward to seeing you again at another camp.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
It was easy to book the club and I received an email straight away telling me what to bring, times and address. My 8 year old son hadn’t done much coding before and he really enjoyed making his own game by the end of the 3 days. He doesn’t always like going to clubs, but I was so surprised, every morning he would be looking forward to going back. It’s a great introduction in his coding journey. Thank you for making it enjoyable!
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that your son was eager to learn more about coding with us and we look forward to seeing him again for another season.

Entisar & the team at Code camp
My 10 year old and 8 year old girls loved the three days. They learnt loads and were very well supported. The staff learned everyone’s names very quickly and showed a genuine interest in them and their experience of coding.
This is the second time they have done code camp and they will definitely do it again.
I would recommend code camp very highly.
Thank you very much for your review. We're glad to hear that your children enjoyed there time at Code camp with us. We look forward to developing there coding capabilities further next time we see them.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
Best camp ever, and my son has been to 15 different ones! What could be better than learning how to code, making video games and playing them with new friends. A fun atmosphere with code camp radio on the background - very cool according to my son!
Thank you for your review. We're glad we made such a lovely impression with your son and contributed to his coding experience. We hope to see you again for another cool and amazing camp

Entisar & the Code Camp Team
Great content. Good staff. My son loves it.
Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that your son enjoyed his time with us learning to code.

Entisar & the team at Code Camp
My son absolutely LOVED Code Camp! All the staff were so friendly and helpful. They genuinely wanted the children to develop useful skills and have fun doing it, as opposed to following a rigid learning schedule or worse still, just be a day care. They took a lot of time to give feedback at the end of each day, as well as provide information on taking my child’s learning further. My son will definitely do more Camps in the future!
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We're glad your child had a spectacular learning experience and has continued to develop there coding skills post Code Camp. We look forward to seeing you at another season camp!

Entisar & the Code Camp team
My daughter loved going to code camp she had so much fun and learnt how to design her own game. She would definitely go to camp again.
Thank you for your review. We're thrilled your daughter enjoyed Code Camp and hope to see her again next season!

Entisar & the Code Camp team
My daughter (age 10) loved this and wants to do it again. She continued working on her game both evenings at home so obviously enjoyed this a lot! We will definitely book up another course in the future, it is a really enjoyable way for kids to spend a few days.
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We're glad your daughter had an amazing experience with us here at Code Camp and we look forward to seeing you again next season!

Entisar &the Code Camp Team