Code Camp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Code Camp

Tell us how Code Camp made you happy
My son enjoyed learning how to code very much. This was his second time doing the course and he still loved it and learnt more. Highly recommend this. Bobby met lots of new friends and loves his new game app he designed. Thanks to all involved in making it an enjoyable experience for him.
My daugther has really enjoyed the camp. I was amazed that she was talking about functions and actors and about how excited she was at the end of every Code Camp day. She managed to add some new scenes to her game later on when the Code Camp was over. She was telling all her Grandparents that she visited daddy's workplace to learn programming and she is going to send her game over to them for testing :)
Both my boys attended, and had a fantastic time. They came home super-excited about what they had developed during the day. Even my younger hyper-energetic son was completely engaged! I believe it was a fantastic learning experience for them overall.
My son, who is typically reticent to go on camps, thoroughly enjoyed every minute of every day, and has already asked if I can book him on the camp next year. The staff were great, engaging and supportive. He was always disappointed at the end of each day that time was up. Well worth it.
My daughter really enjoyed the camp and learn't a great deal whilst having so much fun!
My son absolutely loved this and was so excited, he's really interested in coding now and is already asking to do level 2.
My daughter loved it. This was her second time and she is keen to do another. Given this is half term they could have just been glued to the television. The fact that they did something practical whilst enjoying themselves is excellent. A really well organised event for the parent also. Cannot rate camp highly enough.
Excellent 3 day camp. My boys were able to spend time with me at work and also do something enjoyable. I asked them if they enjoyed the camp and they said it was brilliant and they were glad that they did Code Camp instead of tennis.
My son had a great time, was really excited by the end of the course, couldn't wait to come home and show us the game he had created and then spent Saturday morning at home adding another two levels to it! He's very keen to come back next time!
A fantastic opportunity for children to extend their reasoning and problem solving skills while learning a new coding skill. My children (8 and 11) enjoyed the half term camp and were so proud of their achievement in the end. They also made few new friends and loved the entire experience. Highly recommended! My children will be back soon!
My 7 yr old daughter attended code camp this half-term - and loved it. I think she was one of the younger ones, but received some extra attention so she could get the concepts - which certainly worked, as she showed me the entire computer game she created, on our laptop over the weekend. Great that code camp allow students confined access to what they’ve built, so they can keep it up, which she has been doing. I believe she’s hooked, which is so much more than I had hoped! Thank you team.
Highly recommended for every child as it brings them closer to the technology and how things work at an early age. This will not only help them learn basics of coding but also gives the confidence to pursue a career in technology in future. My 9 year old daughter thoroughly enjoyed the camp and it has been a wonderful learning experience for her.
My kids aged 9 and 12 enjoyed the code camp a lot. They're already asking if they can come back again.
My son and daughter went to the Game camp this week and they both loved it. They felt so proud of what they have achieved and they want to keep on practicing at home. Thank you for helping my kids but also making it fun for them!
Son absolutely loved the experience. The trainers and Sky staff worked well to provide additional support to cope with the environment, he has autism and ADHD. He loves the game he created and is going to present it to his class in school.
My son has been looking forward to it all summer, it disappoint and he can’t wait till next year!
We could not have loved Code Camp more! Not only did my daughter come home every evening desperate to show me what she’d done, but she finished the camp and begged me to book the the next one there and then. The staff were excellent: friendly, welcoming and so tuned in to the kids, and the content was perfectly pitched. I’d recommend Code Camp to anyone looking for a holiday camp with a difference.
It was easy to book the club and I received an email straight away telling me what to bring, times and address. My 8 year old son hadn’t done much coding before and he really enjoyed making his own game by the end of the 3 days. He doesn’t always like going to clubs, but I was so surprised, every morning he would be looking forward to going back. It’s a great introduction in his coding journey. Thank you for making it enjoyable!
My 10 year old and 8 year old girls loved the three days. They learnt loads and were very well supported. The staff learned everyone’s names very quickly and showed a genuine interest in them and their experience of coding. This is the second time they have done code camp and they will definitely do it again. I would recommend code camp very highly.
Best camp ever, and my son has been to 15 different ones! What could be better than learning how to code, making video games and playing them with new friends. A fun atmosphere with code camp radio on the background - very cool according to my son!
Code Camp is rated 4.80 based on 51 reviews