Code Camp Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Code Camp

Tell us how Code Camp made you happy

"My son absolutely loved his first Code Camp! He was so eager to show us what he had learnt each day! Well organised, loved the T-shirt/Cap and the Medal of acknowledgment at the end of the 3 days! We've already booked for the next one!"
"My two children (boy Cormac age 9, girl Isobel 11) attended the Rydes Hill School camp in the Christmas holidays 2018 (3 days). Absolutely loved it and I have recommended you to the Head of IT and Head master at my son's school (Aldro). I really hope that you hear from them as I haven't heard further as quite a few parents there expressed an interest....many thanks and please let me know if you are holding any other camps in the Guildford area (as Weybridge and Cobham are too far for me to get to and work really!) Thanks."
"My daughter (age 9) attended in Jan 2018 and absolutely loved it, it's now her new favourite holiday camp! She didn't know any other children there, but after the kids days she had made some new friends and very keen to go back to the next camp!"
"My son loves Code Camp - he has attended three times and really enjoys it. The quality of teaching is excellent and there are plenty of breaks and time away from the screens. Highly recommended!"
Code Camp is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews