Code Camp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Code Camp

Tell us how Code Camp made you happy
My children enjoyed Spark Camp so much they couldn't wait to go back and try 2D Game Makers.
My son enjoyed learning how to code very much. This was his second time doing the course and he still loved it and learnt more. Highly recommend this. Bobby met lots of new friends and loves his new game app he designed. Thanks to all involved in making it an enjoyable experience for him.
Kids had a great time. Teachers were very helpful. It would be great to have (help) all kids present their apps and speak for a few secs rather than picking up 2 kids to present their work
My daugther has really enjoyed the camp. I was amazed that she was talking about functions and actors and about how excited she was at the end of every Code Camp day. She managed to add some new scenes to her game later on when the Code Camp was over. She was telling all her Grandparents that she visited daddy's workplace to learn programming and she is going to send her game over to them for testing :)
Both my boys attended, and had a fantastic time. They came home super-excited about what they had developed during the day. Even my younger hyper-energetic son was completely engaged! I believe it was a fantastic learning experience for them overall.
My son, who is typically reticent to go on camps, thoroughly enjoyed every minute of every day, and has already asked if I can book him on the camp next year. The staff were great, engaging and supportive. He was always disappointed at the end of each day that time was up. Well worth it.
My daughter really enjoyed the camp and learn't a great deal whilst having so much fun!
My son absolutely loved this and was so excited, he's really interested in coding now and is already asking to do level 2.
My daughter loved it. This was her second time and she is keen to do another. Given this is half term they could have just been glued to the television. The fact that they did something practical whilst enjoying themselves is excellent. A really well organised event for the parent also. Cannot rate camp highly enough.
Excellent 3 day camp. My boys were able to spend time with me at work and also do something enjoyable. I asked them if they enjoyed the camp and they said it was brilliant and they were glad that they did Code Camp instead of tennis.
My son really enjoyed a lot at the Code Camp. He was too excited to create the game and was really happy while giving us a demo. Looking forward to next level.
My son had a great time, was really excited by the end of the course, couldn't wait to come home and show us the game he had created and then spent Saturday morning at home adding another two levels to it! He's very keen to come back next time!
A fantastic opportunity for children to extend their reasoning and problem solving skills while learning a new coding skill. My children (8 and 11) enjoyed the half term camp and were so proud of their achievement in the end. They also made few new friends and loved the entire experience. Highly recommended! My children will be back soon!
Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and support to learn to code in an enjoyable environment
My 7 yr old daughter attended code camp this half-term - and loved it. I think she was one of the younger ones, but received some extra attention so she could get the concepts - which certainly worked, as she showed me the entire computer game she created, on our laptop over the weekend. Great that code camp allow students confined access to what they’ve built, so they can keep it up, which she has been doing. I believe she’s hooked, which is so much more than I had hoped! Thank you team.
Highly recommended for every child as it brings them closer to the technology and how things work at an early age. This will not only help them learn basics of coding but also gives the confidence to pursue a career in technology in future. My 9 year old daughter thoroughly enjoyed the camp and it has been a wonderful learning experience for her.
My child went into Code Camp knowing nothing about programming/software development. Having completed a 3-day course and showing me a game that was created, my child wanted to continue the piece of work by showing and describing how to add new levels to the game.
My kids aged 9 and 12 enjoyed the code camp a lot. They're already asking if they can come back again.
My son and daughter went to the Game camp this week and they both loved it. They felt so proud of what they have achieved and they want to keep on practicing at home. Thank you for helping my kids but also making it fun for them!
Son absolutely loved the experience. The trainers and Sky staff worked well to provide additional support to cope with the environment, he has autism and ADHD. He loves the game he created and is going to present it to his class in school.
Code Camp is rated 4.80 based on 51 reviews