Code Camp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Code Camp

Tell us how Code Camp made you happy
Great fun, the kids were engaged, lots of learning and hopefully some new skills gained.
My daughter has been to Code Camp four times and has enjoyed it a lot. She always comes home full of enthusiasm and proudly shows me what she learned after each session.
My kid was enjoying the course very much. The teacher was very patient and quite understandable. The app he did was also very attractive. We look forard to attending the course again.
My son absolutely loved the camp. The staff made him feel safe, welcome and happy they were brilliant. Would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone that had a child that enjoys gaming.
Our two sons (ages 7 years/10 years) have just completed their second camp with Code Camp. They ABSOLUTELY LOVE Code Camp. The teachers are engaging and genuinely seem to enjoy interacting with the children. This is clear from pick ups and from parents being able to watch their children present their games at the end of the course, a clear friendship between my boys and their teachers. A special shout out to teachers Matt and Sam, thank you for making our boys buzz with excitement!
The amount of coding covered was impressive for the relatively short 3 days. I feel my boys took so much knowledge and new skills from the camp learning it in a fun, informal way. We'll be returning for our third time in the summer for the exciting new 3D Code Camps. Cannot reccomend highly enough!
My 7 years old girl absolutely loved her new experience at code camp. She can’t wait for her next course.
My daughter absolutely loved Code Camp. She had a fantastic three days and can't wait to go again. The staff are super friendly and take great care of the kids. It's a great educational experience and has given her the confidence to keep coding.
Code camp has been a god sent. My son loved every bit of it and couldn’t wait to get there in the mornings. The staff have been absolutely great and Jamal has enjoyed being with them.

He can’t wait to go again
Hi Haris,

I'm so pleased Jamal enjoyed his first Code Camp! We can't wait to see him next time :)

Thanks,
Mary
My son enjoyed learning how to code very much. This was his second time doing the course and he still loved it and learnt more. Highly recommend this. Bobby met lots of new friends and loves his new game app he designed. Thanks to all involved in making it an enjoyable experience for him.
Hey Kelly,

Thanks for the kind words :) We love hearing when friendships are formed at Code Camp!
My daugther has really enjoyed the camp.
I was amazed that she was talking about functions and actors and about how excited she was at the end of every Code Camp day. She managed to add some new scenes to her game later on when the Code Camp was over.
She was telling all her Grandparents that she visited daddy's workplace to learn programming and she is going to send her game over to them for testing :)
Wow! It's so nice to hear that your daughter continued to code after camp, it sounds like she's got the coding bug :)

We love hosting camps in workspaces, it's lovely to see how excited kids and parents are to share the experience!
Both my boys attended, and had a fantastic time. They came home super-excited about what they had developed during the day. Even my younger hyper-energetic son was completely engaged! I believe it was a fantastic learning experience for them overall.
My son, who is typically reticent to go on camps, thoroughly enjoyed every minute of every day, and has already asked if I can book him on the camp next year. The staff were great, engaging and supportive. He was always disappointed at the end of each day that time was up. Well worth it.
What a lovely review, thanks Wayne!

We're very pleased your son has found a camp that he enjoys :)
My daughter really enjoyed the camp and learn't a great deal whilst having so much fun!
Making coding fun is what we're all about! It's so great to hear your daughter thinks we're doing a good job.

Thanks for the review, Matt!
My son absolutely loved this and was so excited, he's really interested in coding now and is already asking to do level 2.
Thank you for writing a review Sarah, we're so pleased to hear your son has found a new passion! We can't wait to see him at camp next time :)
My daughter loved it. This was her second time and she is keen to do another. Given this is half term they could have just been glued to the television. The fact that they did something practical whilst enjoying themselves is excellent. A really well organised event for the parent also. Cannot rate camp highly enough.
Excellent 3 day camp. My boys were able to spend time with me at work and also do something enjoyable. I asked them if they enjoyed the camp and they said it was brilliant and they were glad that they did Code Camp instead of tennis.
My son had a great time, was really excited by the end of the course, couldn't wait to come home and show us the game he had created and then spent Saturday morning at home adding another two levels to it! He's very keen to come back next time!
A fantastic opportunity for children to extend their reasoning and problem solving skills while learning a new coding skill.
My children (8 and 11) enjoyed the half term camp and were so proud of their achievement in the end. They also made few new friends and loved the entire experience.
Highly recommended! My children will be back soon!
My 7 yr old daughter attended code camp this half-term - and loved it. I think she was one of the younger ones, but received some extra attention so she could get the concepts - which certainly worked, as she showed me the entire computer game she created, on our laptop over the weekend.
Great that code camp allow students confined access to what they’ve built, so they can keep it up, which she has been doing. I believe she’s hooked, which is so much more than I had hoped! Thank you team.
Thank you so much for your review George. We're glad we could contribute to your daughter's coding experience and hope she has continued to purse coding post Code Camp.

Many thanks,
Entisar & the team at Code Camp
Highly recommended for every child as it brings them closer to the technology and how things work at an early age. This will not only help them learn basics of coding but also gives the confidence to pursue a career in technology in future.
My 9 year old daughter thoroughly enjoyed the camp and it has been a wonderful learning experience for her.
Code Camp is rated 4.79 based on 61 reviews