Coco Mango Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coco Mango
Read Coco Mango Reviews

About Coco Mango:

Coco Mango, the new independent British jewellery brand, established in 2019.

We believe that quality jewellery should be attainable and that everyone should have access to the perfect piece to elevate any look.

Our unique collection offers contemporary gold and pearl jewellery with a sophisticated timeless design. We use only the finest precious metals including sterling silver, 18k & 14k gold combined with freshwater keshi, biwa and baroque pearls to create truly unique handmade pieces. An affordable premium jewellery collection that you will love to style and wear everyday.

info@cocomangojewellery.com

Diana Brown
Coco Mango 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Kayley Hughes
More Photos & Videos
I paid for express delivery and it was late so they refunded me the whole cost! Such lovely customer service! X
I am very happy with my necklace and bracelet they are Gorgeous nice quality and excellent costumer
Great product & beautifully packaged!
Excellent quality and really pleased. Delivery was spot on, will certainly buy again.
Such beautiful packaging and jewellery
So delighted with my purchases and will continue to buy from here
Delighted with my earrings, fast delivery, beautiful packaging and fantastic quality. I will definitely be a returning customer. So pleased to have found this company
Packaging is absolutely stunning! I get so excited to recieve my orders, it makes you feel special. The attention to detail doesn't go unnoticed. I ordered X2 earrings and only received 1 pair due an error on the order system. Nobody's fault but communication was so easy and coco mango replied very quickly. Great service, love the products!
Beautiful, good quality jewellery. Great product packaging which also smelt lovely! Felt like a real treat. Will definitely be getting more in the future.
I love pearls and Coco Mango has beautiful quality pearl pieces. I was delighted with my purchases
Incredible service. The jewellery is beautiful and richer looking in person. So happy with my purchases!
Great, personal service. Beautiful items and packaging.
Great communication & service from Coco Mango :)
Coco Mango 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Got it for a birthday present and she LOVED IT!!! Beautiful packaging!
I absolutely love the gold hoop earrings I ordered. They are very nicely made for such a good price.
Amazing brand and customer service. Had an question regarding a necklace I bought from this site and Zara was lovely and sorted it straight out for me. Love all their pieces so treating myself to one each pay day. Thank you so much
Beautiful jewellery - gorgeous packaging and very fast service. 😁
Beautiful product and great service. My sister loved them!
Absolutely stunning necklace. Beautifully packaged and first class customer service. Will definitely be purchasing more from this range. Tgsnk you Coco Mango .
Interesting designs, well-made, pretty and functional gold plated earring. They arrived packed in branded jewellery pouches with a cleaning cloth and instructions. There was a bit of a delay with my order due to production/supply issues during COVID19 but it all worked out in the end. Really impressed!
The entire experience has been wonderful.
Jewelry pieces are very nice and as seen on web.
Packaging and attention to all details were beyond expectations
Coco Mango is rated 4.97 based on 76 reviews