Ella Palm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ella Palm
Read Ella Palm Reviews

About Ella Palm:

Coco Mango, the new independent British jewellery brand, established in 2019.

We believe that quality jewellery should be attainable and that everyone should have access to the perfect piece to elevate any look.

Our unique collection offers contemporary gold and pearl jewellery with a sophisticated timeless design. We use only the finest precious metals including sterling silver, 18k & 14k gold combined with freshwater keshi, biwa and baroque pearls to create truly unique handmade pieces. An affordable premium jewellery collection that you will love to style and wear everyday.

info@ellapalm.com

Ella Palm 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Diana Brown
Ella Palm 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Kayley Hughes
Disappointed that my "gold" ring only stayed gold for 2 months before the sterling silver base started to show through. The previous bright gold colour is now patchy and faded. Terrible quality for the price.
We are so sorry to hear this has happened to your ring, after finding out what is the cause, it seems that the ring has tarnished over 4 months due to regular hand washing and using hand sanitiser. We do advise not to get gold plated and gold vermeil jewellery wet. We do however offer an affordable gold re-plating service which is available via our website. www.ellapalm.com Many thanks Zara
Amara Palm sent me a shipping confirmation on March 3 but never shipped my shell earrings. I contacted Wolf & Badger on March 11. They checked with Amara Palm and then informed me on March 15 that Amara Palm apologized for the error. Amara Palm offered to fix this by shipping my order NOT today, NOT tomorrow, NOT the day after tomorrow, but the day after THAT. I am underwhelmed with the level of service and their unwillingness to correct their mistake in a timely manner. They have lost me as a customer forever.
Hi Laurie, We are so sorry you are disappointed with our service. You received a confirmation on the 3rd because we shipped your order on time and it was marked as shipped from our end. This means that the parcel documents have not been scanned and it looks like your order was lost by the courier. We sent out your order again but we were unable to get it to you any sooner due to us having no stock of the shell earrings. Again we are really sorry for this our customer satisfaction is always our biggest priority and hope you can see this was not our fault and that you will think about shopping with us again in the future. Best wishes Zara
Ella Palm is rated 4.89 based on 136 reviews