Ella Palm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ella Palm
Read Ella Palm Reviews

About Ella Palm:

Handmade premium gold, pearl and gemstone jewellery.

We believe that quality jewellery should be attainable and that everyone should have access to the perfect piece to elevate any look.

Our unique collection offers contemporary gold and pearl jewellery with a sophisticated timeless design. We use only the finest precious metals including sterling silver, 18k & 14k gold combined with freshwater keshi, biwa and baroque pearls and semi precious stones to create truly unique handmade pieces. An affordable premium jewellery collection that you will love to style and wear everyday.

info@ellapalm.com

Ella Palm 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Diana Brown
Ella Palm 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Kayley Hughes
Excellent customer service and beautiful packaging, love shopping with this brand, the jewellery is always so well presented and very good quality!
Excellent customer service - there was an issue with Royal Mail delivering my item but Ella Palm were very quick to respond and resolve the issue. The earrings are beautiful.
My order was delayed because of a stock error but Hellana from customer support let me know right away and I received my purchase on Monday. Lovely earrings, definitely worth the wait. I've been looking for the perfect pair of small hoops for some time, I've only worn them for a couple of days but they seem very good quality!
Really quick delivery, my wife loved her Lolana earrings and was very impressed with the gift packaging :) I will be shopping with you guys again thanks! 👍🏼
Stunning clutch, perfect for my holiday and super quick delivery. Very happy thankyou 😚
This company is amazing, their jewelery is absolutely gorgeous and such great quality, will definitely be going back to get more. So many beautiful pieces to choose from.
Thank you Ella Palm for my stunning Lani necklace this is the fifth item I have purchased from your website and you never fail to disappoint, I adore all your pieces. Very professional and great customer service, always packed beautifully too. Thank you
Fantastic customer services. We had a slight issue with a delivery and it was sorted without question with a very friendly and professional service, Hellana was awesome. I can highly recommend and I have a very happy daughter.
Hi Mark, thank you for your lovely review - this means so much to us :) We are pleased to hear your delivery issue was resolved and that your daughter is happy with her Ella Palm jewellery :) x
I am so glad I found this brand, i find it really difficult to wear and style jewellery and I love the simplicity of their products. The Luna serenity hoops and ring are just gorgeous and such beautiful quality. Customer service from Hellana helping me choose the correct size was very helpful :) Thank-you I will be back for more!!
Thank you Kelis, we are very happy to hear you love our jewellery and had a great customer experience x
With so many jewellery brands out there, Ella Palm is like a breath of fresh air, I love their unique designs and such amazing quality for the price!"
Hi Delphine, Thank you for your lovely review Ella Palm xx
Absolutely beautiful and elegant Pearl hair slide came beautifully packed excellent customer service kept me up to date with my order highly recommend purchasing with Ella Palm looking forward to making another purchase
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your review; we are over the moon that you love your products and the packaging as much as we do :) xx
Received the Remy’s instead of the Ramona’s but they quickly arranged for the correct pair to be sent. No biggy as I loved the Remys also so decided to keep them!
Hi Freya, Apologies for the initial error; pleased that we were able to rectify this and that you were happy with the customer service and product. Many thanks , xx
I have three beautiful pieces from this company now and they all gorgeous and amazing quality for the price . Customer service is beyond amazing. Thankyou!
Hi Monique, Ahh we are so pleased to hear :) Thank you for the lovely review xx
Love the Ramona's, fast shipping and very nice packaging.
Hi Jessica, Thank you for your lovely review. We cannot argue it, the Ramona's are some of our favourite earrings , happy to hear you love them too xx
Absolutely beautiful pieces and a fantastic customer service by Hellana, who will always answer any questions I have promptly.. I've been a fan of this brand for over a year now and every single piece I have purchased is more beautiful than the previous. Their website is so clean and simple and super easy to navigate and the packaging is so pretty! Thankyou! x
Hi Sally, Thank you for your lovely review. Customer feedback is incredibly important to us and it makes our day to hear that you love our products and have had an excellent customer experience with us xx
Disappointed that my "gold" ring only stayed gold for 2 months before the sterling silver base started to show through. The previous bright gold colour is now patchy and faded. Terrible quality for the price.
We are so sorry to hear this has happened to your ring, after finding out what is the cause, it seems that the ring has tarnished over 4 months due to regular hand washing and using hand sanitiser. We do advise not to get gold plated and gold vermeil jewellery wet. We do however offer an affordable gold re-plating service which is available via our website. www.ellapalm.com Many thanks Zara
I received my beautiful Remy Hoops today. I am very happy with my earrings just love them very light weight but the look is amazingly solid. Love the packaging... It took a bit long for delivery, but at the end of the day I am beyond happy with my hoops . Highly recommended Amara x
Hi Vivian, that is wonderful to hear and please accept our apologies for the delay with delivery x
Beautiful bracelets! Lovely packaging and fast postage!
Thank- you Megan for your review, we are so pleased you love the bracelets! :)
I LOVE this brand!! I’m so pleased I came across them, the jewellery is beautiful has such a high end feel! My earring arrived quickly and in the most beautiful packaging. Can’t wait to make my next purchase!
Thank you Ells- happy to hear your order was delivered quickly and you are pleased with it :) xx
My husband had bought me the Luna Serenity ring as a birthday present but the size wasn’t right. I contacted the customer service team via their Live chat and they were so helpful! They sent me a returns label and happily exchanged the ring for my size. Their customer service was excellent and I received my new ring within a couple of days of contacting them. Will definitely be purchasing from them again (or hinting to my husband!)
Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday and thank you for the feedback- our customer service is of utmost importance to us so this is really great to hear :)
Ella Palm is rated 4.90 based on 143 reviews