Ella Palm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ella Palm
Read Ella Palm Reviews

About Ella Palm:

Coco Mango, the new independent British jewellery brand, established in 2019.

We believe that quality jewellery should be attainable and that everyone should have access to the perfect piece to elevate any look.

Our unique collection offers contemporary gold and pearl jewellery with a sophisticated timeless design. We use only the finest precious metals including sterling silver, 18k & 14k gold combined with freshwater keshi, biwa and baroque pearls to create truly unique handmade pieces. An affordable premium jewellery collection that you will love to style and wear everyday.

info@ellapalm.com

Ella Palm 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Diana Brown
Ella Palm 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Kayley Hughes
Received the Remy’s instead of the Ramona’s but they quickly arranged for the correct pair to be sent. No biggy as I loved the Remys also so decided to keep them!
I have three beautiful pieces from this company now and they all gorgeous and amazing quality for the price . Customer service is beyond amazing. Thankyou!
Love the Ramona's, fast shipping and very nice packaging.
Absolutely beautiful pieces and a fantastic customer service by Hellana, who will always answer any questions I have promptly.. I've been a fan of this brand for over a year now and every single piece I have purchased is more beautiful than the previous. Their website is so clean and simple and super easy to navigate and the packaging is so pretty! Thankyou! x
Disappointed that my "gold" ring only stayed gold for 2 months before the sterling silver base started to show through. The previous bright gold colour is now patchy and faded. Terrible quality for the price.
We are so sorry to hear this has happened to your ring, after finding out what is the cause, it seems that the ring has tarnished over 4 months due to regular hand washing and using hand sanitiser. We do advise not to get gold plated and gold vermeil jewellery wet. We do however offer an affordable gold re-plating service which is available via our website. www.ellapalm.com Many thanks Zara
I received my beautiful Remy Hoops today. I am very happy with my earrings just love them very light weight but the look is amazingly solid. Love the packaging... It took a bit long for delivery, but at the end of the day I am beyond happy with my hoops . Highly recommended Amara x
Hi Vivian, that is wonderful to hear and please accept our apologies for the delay with delivery x
Beautiful bracelets! Lovely packaging and fast postage!
Thank- you Megan for your review, we are so pleased you love the bracelets! :)
I LOVE this brand!! I’m so pleased I came across them, the jewellery is beautiful has such a high end feel! My earring arrived quickly and in the most beautiful packaging. Can’t wait to make my next purchase!
Thank you Ells- happy to hear your order was delivered quickly and you are pleased with it :) xx
My husband had bought me the Luna Serenity ring as a birthday present but the size wasn’t right. I contacted the customer service team via their Live chat and they were so helpful! They sent me a returns label and happily exchanged the ring for my size. Their customer service was excellent and I received my new ring within a couple of days of contacting them. Will definitely be purchasing from them again (or hinting to my husband!)
Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday and thank you for the feedback- our customer service is of utmost importance to us so this is really great to hear :)
Recently ordered their Carmen necklace which arrived promptly and was beautifully packaged. The necklace is so beautiful and of great quality, will definitely buy from Amara Palm again 🥰
Hi Nicole, Thank-you so much for your review and we are thrilled you are pleased with your order ! :)
Amara Palm sent me a shipping confirmation on March 3 but never shipped my shell earrings. I contacted Wolf & Badger on March 11. They checked with Amara Palm and then informed me on March 15 that Amara Palm apologized for the error. Amara Palm offered to fix this by shipping my order NOT today, NOT tomorrow, NOT the day after tomorrow, but the day after THAT. I am underwhelmed with the level of service and their unwillingness to correct their mistake in a timely manner. They have lost me as a customer forever.
Hi Laurie, We are so sorry you are disappointed with our service. You received a confirmation on the 3rd because we shipped your order on time and it was marked as shipped from our end. This means that the parcel documents have not been scanned and it looks like your order was lost by the courier. We sent out your order again but we were unable to get it to you any sooner due to us having no stock of the shell earrings. Again we are really sorry for this our customer satisfaction is always our biggest priority and hope you can see this was not our fault and that you will think about shopping with us again in the future. Best wishes Zara
Lovely necklace, very pleased with it.
Lovely necklace .... just what we wanted for a Mother’s Day gift
We couldn't agree more; the moonstone necklace is the perfect mothers day gift; so delicate and pretty x
Love this store! I have a total of 3 items from Coco Mango now. All pieces are beautiful. I will 100% be ordering again, and will always be my first stop for jewellery.
Hi Emily, thank you for the lovely feedback ; we are so pleased to hear this and will continue doing our best to make our customers happy and provide the most beautiful, ethical and sustainable , high quality jewellery at fair price points
After a lost parcel and a birthday surprise looming the support team was extremely helpful and arranged an express delivery to arrive just in time. Amazing service and quality jewellery
Thank you for your review Ian; we are so glad we were able to get your parcel to you in time and that you are happy with your purchase . Many thanks x
Recently ordered earrings and a necklace- order arrived promptly and the jewellery is not only beautiful but excellent quality and very reasonably priced. Would highly recommend this brand and looking forward to making more purchases from their beautiful new collection in the near future .
Thank you Helen, your feedback is important to us and we are happy to hear you love your purchases :)
Items took quite a while to be received, they didnt answer emails I sent quickly but when they did they assured me the item was on its way and sent an extra gift with them as an apology. The actual necklace itself was the parisian coin and the coin was a lovely gold colour, the chain is a little thicker than the one in the advert, for those that don't mind it being slightly different than the advert the the necklace will be perfect. I went out and bought a replacement chain as it needed to be thinner.
Hi Paul, I am ever so sorry about this. Your order has shipped from our end on the 01/02 we sent you the tracking but it looks like parcel has not been scanned through via royal mail. I will contact them right away to find out what has happened here. We have had a change around in our support team and emails recently and we really apologise if your message was missed. Sorry to cause such disappointment it really wasn't our intention . As you can see from other reviews our customer satisfaction is and will always be our biggest priority. We will ship your order again tomorrow on a tracked 24hr service and will also compensate you for the delay and the inconvenience. We hope that's okay, best wishes Zara
Every single piece of jewellery by Amara Palm is so beautiful, it was hard to choose! My experience of shopping was super easy, with plenty of info on sizing too which is so important to me when shopping online. My items arrived quickly, well packaged and beautifully presented. My new favourite jewellery designer - I can't wait to add more to my collection!
Ella Palm 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Looks fabulous on you! Thank-you for your review !
Beautiful necklace with pinkish pearl, very pleased with it.
Thank you - we are so happy you love your necklace x
Lovely piece that sits beautifully on its own or as part of layering with other pieces. Great quality and price. Highly recommended.
Thanks Lucy we are so pleased you love our products, thank-you for being such a fab customer! Zara x
Ella Palm is rated 4.89 based on 132 reviews