Coco Mango Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coco Mango
Read Coco Mango Reviews

About Coco Mango:

Coco Mango, the new independent British jewellery brand, established in 2019.

We believe that quality jewellery should be attainable and that everyone should have access to the perfect piece to elevate any look.

Combining timeless sophistication with versatility, our unique collection offers irresistible pieces with a contemporary design. Using only the finest precious metals and freshwater pearls, we offer easy to wear jewellery that you will love to wear every day.

info@cocomangojewellery.com

Tell us how Coco Mango made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The products are really well made and very high quality. I purchased the Carmen necklace and Harlow triple huggie earrings. I forgot to add the code for a discount before purchasing and emailed Coco Mango and they refunded immediately. The items were delivered quickly and wrapped up beautifully with cute little leather pouches and a cleaning cloth. I am extremely happy with my items and the genuine high level of customer service and will back again in the future to purchase more items.
I am in love with this Jewellery brand, I have ordered a few times now and the customer service is excellent. The packaging is beautiful and makes for a gorgeous present. Can’t wait to buy more! Thank you coco mango
Superb personal service and gorgeous product! Really pleased with my earrings. Would highly recommend to friends.
So happy I found this brand, both my earrings and necklace are gorgeous and such great quality for the price. Will order again!
I’m so glad a found Coco Mango. I wanted something special for my bridesmaids without spending a fortune. I found the perfect bracelets. Their customer service is outstanding and I was constantly updates with the shipping status. I was amazed when the bracelets arrived as the packaging was just as beautiful as the bracelets themselves. I couldn’t recommend this company more!
Excellent service, quickly dispatched and a well packaged. Seems good quality.
Thanks so much for your lovely review Alan that is very kind.. so pleased you like the jewellery! :)
Coco Mango is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews