Coates & Warner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coates & Warner
I’m a very happy customer, thank you for the beautiful door knocker.
Fab all round! Quality door knocker, quick delivery, great communication throughout and all at a good price!
Brill cushion it’s just what we were looking for.
This is my second order and the service was as good as the first time. Fast delivery, 2 days from ordering and excellent communication by email with status updates.
Quick delivery and very well packaged. The milk bottle holder looks perfect on my doorstep.
Fantastic service and I’m in love with my new bee door knocker!
Fast delivery and nice door knocker.
Quick delivery, well packaged and quality salt pot.
I purchased a lovely little blanket for my granddaughter, very soft and such a delightful gingham pattern. Wonderful and I’d happily recommend Coates & Warner.
Brilliant. Love the new candle, thank you.
Brilliant service. Cant be more satisfied, highly recommend 😊
Arrived really quickly, all wrapped with care. Beautiful pot, great value for £25 and brilliant quality.
Great online shop with high quality products. I am pleased with the wooden flour scoop and bee door knocker that I ordered. I would recommend.
Gorgeous cushion with a really plump pad, excellent quality for the price and timely delivery. Very happy.
Great designed website which is clear and easy to navigate with lots of nice products for all over the home. Nice to support independent local business during these times. Well prices and quick delivery.
Exquisite candlesticks and express delivery. Excelente!
The door knocker I ordered was of really good quality and just what I was looking for
Great independent business doing things right. Fast and fully tracked delivery, using eco packaging, good email communication, transparent customer reviews and top quality products.
Andrew from Coates & Warner has gone above and beyond to help me resolve a problem I had. His recommendation was an excellent one and I cannot thank him enough for the five star customer service provided. I will not hesitate to make future purchases from this company. Thank you Coates & Warner!
Hi Sarah, Thank you for your lovely review, we're really pleased that you love your new owl door knocker and that it fits your new door! Thank you once again for choosing to shop with us! Many thanks, Lizzie & Andrew Coates & Warner
Superb service from the C&W team, efficiently dealt with my door knocker query and then dispatched and delivered the product quickly.
Coates & Warner is rated 4.98 based on 66 reviews