Coates & Warner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coates & Warner
Read Coates & Warner Reviews

About Coates & Warner:

Coates & Warner is an online home and lifestyle store that supply simple, stylish, high quality home accessories at affordable prices. We're proud to be rated 5 stars by our customers!

• Free UK delivery on orders over £45
• Worldwide delivery available
• 10% new customer discount when you subscribe
• Proudly independent and family-run

Efficient, speedy and very clear descriptions
Excellent cushions and speedy delivery couldn’t fault them, nice touch with the email
Lush homeware website, very happy with my glasses
Easy and simple to order from Coates & Warner and my parcel arrived on time - fantastic
The cushions I received are beautiful. I’m a very happy customer.
Always very good service, prompt delivery and excellently packaged.
The customer service offered by Coates and Warner has been superb . I was equally impressed by the quality of goods . Many thanks from an appreciative customer .
Really impressed with this company. Quick delivery and overall very happy.
Great great great! 110% recommend
Amazing product and service! 👍🏻
Excellent service from order to delivery. Quality product. Would highly recommend and I’ll definitely be returning to buy more items.
My parcel arrived quickly and the salt and pepper pots were well packaged. I enjoyed the follow up emails I received, a very nice touch and it’s clear to see they care about their customers.
Great service, kept well informed. Lovely rug, well packaged.
Excellent product. Good weight and well crafted
Quality rug at a very affordable price, a lot cheaper than anywhere else I found. Delivery was quick
Lovely cushions beautiful colours as in the picture Easy to order which arrived quickly
Received the beautiful brass bee knocker quickly, well packaged, the quality is superb! I can’t wait to get it onto my new front door as soon as we move house! It’s a good weight so will create a good knock! Communication is excellent, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend! Thank you very much Coates & Warner!
Prompt delivery of the vase, good shape and colouring.
Lovely prints and arrived well packaged. Thank you
The site is very easy to navigate, I found what I was looking for easily and the tealight holders are lovely! Delivery was very quick, I will order from this company again.
Coates & Warner is rated 4.99 based on 169 reviews