Coates & Warner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coates & Warner
Read Coates & Warner Reviews

About Coates & Warner:

Coates & Warner is an online home and lifestyle store that supply simple, stylish, high quality home accessories at affordable prices. We're proud to be rated 5 stars by our customers!

• Free UK delivery on orders over £45
• Worldwide delivery available
• 10% new customer discount when you subscribe
• Proudly independent and family-run

Very easy, simple process from beginning to end. A really lovely door knocker which is of excellent quality. It arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. Very pleased.
Great service, love the follow up emails with additional information about the delivery and how to install.
Quality customer service and a beautiful product
Very polite customer service. Quick delivery and mugs were well packaged.
Very well packaged and my glassware arrived all intact, well done! Speedy delivery and I was kept informed throughout.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Faultless from start to finish, thank you!
Good website and easy to place my order. Product was a good price
Excellent customer service and beautiful products ❤️ will definitely be shipping again with these guys!
By far one of my favourite independent shops! Lovely choice of products and competitive prices. Quick delivery too!
From communication to delivery, I couldn’t be happier with the service I received! Thank you!
Very pleased with the mirror, customer service and delivery
Package arrived in great condition and I’m really pleased with my coffee scoop
Brilliant product and customer service
The blanket is really beautiful, soft and light. Just perfect. Delivery was quick and I would definitely recommend (and buy again!). Thank you
Great customer service - there was an issue with a delivery company, I contacted Coates and Warner and within minutes they replied and were fantastic help.
Very quick, proficient and speedy customer service. I would recommend them and would purchase from them again.
Excellent range of quality products and super customer service. 👍🏼
Very price competitive and quality a product received.
Another fantastic product from a great company. This was my fourth order and every time it arrives when it’s meant to, the products have been fantastic quality and the communication is second to none. ⭐️
Perfect service and a gorgeous rug, I couldn’t be happier! Thank you.
Coates & Warner is rated 4.98 based on 130 reviews