Co-Star Reviews

of reviewers recommend Co-Star
Read Co-Star Reviews

About Co-Star:

Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

Tell us how Co-Star made you happy
Phone holder came quicker than expected and does the job. Very handy as the Herbert Richter equivalent seems not to be available at the moment or maybe never?
I'm quite satisfied with Co-Star service. I've had a problem with the delivery but Co-Star staff managed to solve it rapidly.
excellent quality product. Delivery could have been a bit quicker, but highly recommended.
Had been searching the web found your site and got everything I needed with in 2 days
the first item i ordered was out of stock, but was told this as soon as they received my order and offed me a alternative or my money back. great communication and service would recomend many thanks Dave
Items as describe and arrived on time
Very good service. Postage a little expensive
Excellent customer service on the phone and product arrived so quickly it must have been despatched on receipt of order.
Item not in stock but still obtained and delivered quickly, keeping me updated on delivery right through. Aerial is excellent and has secured best DAB reception so far, despite bad local signals. Excellent
I was able to order my item very easy and delivery was on time. Very slick process
I like the online chat feature very much which did help to resolve my enquiry immediately and helped with my selection. Unfortunately I ordered a Dashmount bracket together with a Brodie phone mount but the screws supplied were not fit for attaching the mount to the bracket (tapping screws supplied instead of bolts and nuts required). Also the shipping package provides little protection although both items are luckily not damaged.
Quick response time and happy to answer queries.
Generally well made product, and reasonable delivery. Unfortunately one antenna was faulty on arrival an needed some DIY repair
Good communication.
They adviced found and provide me the right product I was searching for...
Good communications, fast delivery and product is exactly as the info states.
4G antennae which I buy from them to fit in commercial vehicles perform very well and are keenly priced
Very pleased with the competitive price and updates on delivery
Ordered and received within 48 hours