Co-Star Reviews

4.8
Based on 211 reviews
Read Co-Star Reviews

About Co-Star:

Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

Tell us how Co-Star made you happy
Very pleased.. only place I could find the phone bracket I needed, 100% recommend & will be doing business again.
Fantastic service from Amanda at this company, super fast delivery on item ordered BUT i ordered the wrong item, they helped me resolve it with a smile and delivered yet again a first class service, I would definitely recommend this company and use them again. Thank you for a pleasant experience.
Really happy with my purchases - great quality, superfast delivery & brilliant prices - will definitely recommend to friends & family and will use again
Great service
Great communication and customer service
Motorhome WIFI Ariel……Amanda’ was very helpful and kept me up to date with my orders progress, and helped me customise the cables to my specifications 5 star service the whole way ….
Needed some professional advice that helped with ordering the correct parts. Spoke to a gentleman called Matt who helped with my order. Delivery was excellent (the next day) and the product was of high quality at a low cost. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
quick response and fast delivery
Great service! Ordered 2 things on the site and had an email within the hour to inform me that one product would not be available until the following week. This wasn't an issue for me but it gave me a chance to explain that the other item I'd ordered wasn't actually what I wanted. A few emails back and forth with Amanda and the problem was sorted. I got the lead I needed with the correct Fakra connectors. Thank you!!! 👍🏻 Highly recommended and would definitely buy from this company again.
Purchased an expensive DAB antenna, glass mounted.£70 Sadly the item does not perform very well. The mini magmount i bought from Halford for £10 is better. Notwithstanding this the product was a described and delivered in a couple of days. I also had to buy an additional SMA adapter at additional expense so quite disappointed overall.
Great product but the price was expensive compared to other similar brackets I’ve had for other cars with other companies (who didn’t have this one in stock). It will need something extra to work properly for me as it sits almost flat.
Top service by Matthew Hancock at Co-Star! He sourced the Sharkfin style antenna for my 4G/5G Van WiFi install. I highly recommend them!
Good ordering experience and quick delivery. Thanks,
Cable as described delivered very quickly
6 months ago I needed a replacement Dashmount for a Mk5 Fiesta. Ended up ordering a generic one which did fit but out of the blue the other day I got a phone call from Amanda saying they had found one and did I want it. I snapped it up. THIS is how a service should be run. Amanda had remembered me and gave me a call to see if I was still interested. Absolutely brilliant and something all companies should take note of in keeping their customers happy. Thank you so much. Especially Amanda. *** Co-Star Management. Hang on to Amanda She's customer focussed! ***
Ordered a Bury hands free car kit, arrived promptly. Tracking code provided. Good communications. Would certainly recommend this company and would use again.
I purchased from Co-Star a ‘5G LTE Motorhome Antenna Kit XL, Panorama LPMM-6-60-5GKIT/XL’ to fit to my motorhome. The kit was delivered very quickly & was well packaged. The price was good - I’m happy to recommend Co-Star.
Fast and efficient.
Good telephone & e mail advice, very quick delivery. Excellent!
Company wise the order was good and the delivery in a reasonable time scale. However the product fitment was very poor and will not fit my V-Class, being a good couple of centimetres away from the fixing screw that was required. If I could affix the bracket it was take a bulky phone holder to clear the vent without fouling. Instructions also need to be far clearer as they were very blurred and in black and white.
Co-Star is rated 4.8 based on 211 reviews