Co-Star Reviews

of reviewers recommend Co-Star
Read Co-Star Reviews

About Co-Star:

Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

Tell us how Co-Star made you happy
Company wise the order was good and the delivery in a reasonable time scale. However the product fitment was very poor and will not fit my V-Class, being a good couple of centimetres away from the fixing screw that was required. If I could affix the bracket it was take a bulky phone holder to clear the vent without fouling. Instructions also need to be far clearer as they were very blurred and in black and white.
Part hard to find anywhere else but co-star had it. Ordered online but no confirmation of order was received, my only record of this is my PayPal transaction. Edit: After leaving a 3/5 review (called "acceptable" by Reviews.co.uk, with 4 being "good" and 2 being "poor"), I received a few emails from Matthew disputing my experience with screenshots from his side of things. I'm now moving this review to a one-star review because of the tone Matthew has taken the emails this morning is an unacceptable way to treat customers, and certainly no way to earn repeat custom.
All my questions answered, fast delivery of a Bury universal cradle and relevant lead supplied without any issues. Highly recommended!
Cannot speak highly enough of Matt at Co Star. Incredibly helpful with advice in the on line chat and then by E-mail, he helped in both technical advice for fitting the aerial and made sure that the cables I needed had the correct fittings for my head unit. Brilliant service, well packed and arrived within a couple of days. 10 out of 10. Forgot to mention it works, no more poor signal!!
Phone holder came quicker than expected and does the job. Very handy as the Herbert Richter equivalent seems not to be available at the moment or maybe never?
I needed an FME to SMB converter for a new car audio installation. I found the part I needed very easily and at a great price. I placed my order at 16.15 on a Friday afternoon and despite that being after the 16.00 same day dispatch deadline it arrived less than 24 hours later. Very impressed with such a quick turnaround, I will definitely shop her again.
They had my connector in stock and shipped it out immediately. Excellent company to deal with in my opinion
Extremely helpful and prompt response to my email. Order despatched the same day and was well wrapped. Very pleased with the service I received.
The website was unclear about the right bracket for my car, I ended up with the wrong one but Co-Star are sending me the correct one.
My order was delivered quickly, and the items are excellent,, perfect for the job in hand ! Thanks
I'm quite satisfied with Co-Star service. I've had a problem with the delivery but Co-Star staff managed to solve it rapidly.
Good quality products, very quickly despatched and delivered. Highly recommended.
Easy to find parts and quick delivery
Fantastic and professional
Received car kit day after I ordered it, no problem. So far so good with the units performance!
Super fast delivery and a quality item.
Great service and a good range of products that interest me 5 star.
Ordered my item, which was cheaper than EBay! Very quick delivery and really excellent communication from Co-Star.
Installation essentials at a great price! Delivery is prompt too. Would always recommend.
The item was well packed arrived early and does the job extremely well. The gain is impressive and the aerial (antenna) is a convenient size with a magnetic base that holds it securely to the vehicle. I'm very impressed and will definitely order from them in the future.
Co-Star is rated 4.74 based on 192 reviews