Co-Star Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star?

Mick Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Can not fault the service. Excellent"
"Excellent customer service"
Kwok Wai Lai
Verified Buyer
"I like the online chat feature very much which did help to resolve my enquiry immediately and helped with my selection. Unfortunately I ordered a Dashmount bracket together with a Brodie phone mount but the screws supplied were not fit for attaching the mount to the bracket (tapping screws supplied instead of bolts and nuts required). Also the shipping package provides little protection although both items are luckily not damaged."
"Designed a custom cable with the team over webchat, who then priced it and added to their catalogue straight away. Placed order and delivered a couple of days later!. Great service, thanks."
Robert Moore
Verified Buyer
"parts arrived promptly, were of good quality and far cheaper than others offered online"
"Had parts in stock and very fast shipping."
"Co-Star made every effort to keep me informed when the item I ordered was out of stock. Their communication was excellent and the item was delivered much sooner than I expected. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Co-Star again and would recommend them to anyone."
"I ordered a TNC male to TNC Female. They made 2 up for me on the same day and I received them by 9.30am the next day. Under 24 hours! Very impressed with their great service and good quality product at a very reasonable price. I will definitely use them again."
"I was looking for this kind of dashboard mount for a while, found it in few online stores but co-star was the only one to ship internationally. Thanks!"
Ioannis Kolpondinos
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpfull and fast responding"
Neil Van Dokkum
Verified Buyer
"I originally tried to purchase online but the form would not accept my Irish postcode! I was then contacted by Matt Hancock who had noticed my predicament. Matt offered to help by taking my order over the phone and I paid directly. I was hugely impressed and immensely grateful that Matt offered his help without any prompting or otherwise on my part. It was a genuine act of kindness followed by extreme efficiency as I had my parts within two days of making the order - faster even than the components I ordered from a local supplier! Thank you Co-Star and Matt Hancock, I will definitely be bringing all of my business over to you."
"Great company to deal with. Freindly and efficient will use again!"
"Great service."
"Great Service and a great product range."
Stuart Latham
"Tops to deal with"
"Quick response time and happy to answer queries."
Richard Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Always extremely professional with speedy delivery on all stock items. Co-Star is a preferred supplier due to costs but also mainly because of customer satisfaction as nothings too much trouble and any questions are always answered in an honest professional manner."
Keith Bareham
Verified Buyer
"Generally well made product, and reasonable delivery. Unfortunately one antenna was faulty on arrival an needed some DIY repair"
"Quality product and 1st Class Customer service. I shall return in the future to place further orders! Thanks!"
"Very efficient and friendly company."
Co-Star is rated 4.81 based on 96 reviews