Co-Star Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star ?

John Nason
Verified Buyer
"Great service everything work out fine."
"Great product, great price, quick delivery. All good!"
Chris MacIver
Verified Buyer
"Great service and prompt delivery"
"Excellent products and fast delivery. I would highly recommend."
Richard Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent help with all enquires, nothing too small for them to assist on and always get an extremely professional response."
Roger Green
Verified Buyer
"Product as described in good condition and delivered as expected"
"Order arrived on time and very happy with the product and service received."
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Great product, Great service, Great communication!"
Christian Matthews
Verified Buyer
"East order quick delivery good product"
Toby Ombler
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and updates on order. A pleasure to purchase from"
Stephen Whittaker
"Excellent service"
Jeff Marshall
Verified Buyer
"I found their web site easy to use in both finding and ordering products. One part of my order, a Dashmount bracket for a 14 year old car, was out of stock. Costar contacted very quickly with an estimated re-stock date and offered to find a quicker alternative. The alternative arrived very quickly and is at least the equal of Dashmount. Costar kept me update all through the process. An example to others in high quality customer service."
Michael Hibbert
Verified Buyer
"Was very helpful from my very first phone call to them, emailed the information that I required, even emailed the info and price after my second call to them, very impressed indeed."
Mick Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Can not fault the service. Excellent"
"Excellent customer service"
Kwok Wai Lai
Verified Buyer
"I like the online chat feature very much which did help to resolve my enquiry immediately and helped with my selection. Unfortunately I ordered a Dashmount bracket together with a Brodie phone mount but the screws supplied were not fit for attaching the mount to the bracket (tapping screws supplied instead of bolts and nuts required). Also the shipping package provides little protection although both items are luckily not damaged."
"Designed a custom cable with the team over webchat, who then priced it and added to their catalogue straight away. Placed order and delivered a couple of days later!. Great service, thanks."
Robert Moore
Verified Buyer
"parts arrived promptly, were of good quality and far cheaper than others offered online"
"Had parts in stock and very fast shipping."
"Co-Star made every effort to keep me informed when the item I ordered was out of stock. Their communication was excellent and the item was delivered much sooner than I expected. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Co-Star again and would recommend them to anyone."
Co-Star is rated 4.83 based on 109 reviews