Co-Star Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

Tell us how Co-Star made you happy

"Very helpful, I needed a cable to move my Bury handsfree kit from a Jaguar to my wife’s Corsa, they looked up the appropriate cables, they arrived within the week."
"Prompt service & good product."
"Fast efficient service website easy to navigate and sales team are on hand to Assit if you need help. My order was dealt with very well as part was not in stock and sales upgraded me to next level of product at no extra cost. Can’t ask more than that. If only all suppliers took the same approach. Keep up the good work. 👍👍👍"
"Very good service, product of good quality and delivery was rapid. I shall use this company again."
"Excellent prompt service, item ordered was delivered within 2 days and is exactly as advertised. Our next car phone purchase will definitely be through Co-Star"
"Co-Star had a great range of products to allow me find exact what needed for some very specific requirements I had. And even though one of my items was on backorder, Matt managed to source it much quicker than expected and kept me updated the whole time. I can't rate Co-Star highly enough and will definitely purchase from them again."
"Great service from start to finish. Not sure if I was ordering the correct part but it turned up on time and worked perfectly."
"Staff bought is wrong design and dont work imposible to plug in unless remove next 2-3 fuse to make room. On coplain some one try by smart and give redicullus answer. Not recomended."
"Excellent customer service and communication. Matt phoned me after being on live chat and helped me choose the right items for the job. An example to others for customer service."
"After initial issues with the receipt of my emails by Co-Star I was impressed with the reaction by Matt and Owen in dealing with the problem. I particularly appreciated being updated by Matt on the phone. Thereafter, my order was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thank you Co-Star."
"Always provided me with what I needed"
"Got Fakra connectors I was struggling to find and at very reasonable price. Will remember them for future needs and I recommend."
"Had been searching the web found your site and got everything I needed with in 2 days"
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery, good choice of products."
"One of the few companies that I never have an issue with."
"Have dealt with Co-Star for nearly 10 years now and have never let me down on parts and delivery, Tim and his staff will always try help with bulk orders and if your lucky even a coffee if you drop in"
"Great service highly recommended"
Co-Star is rated 4.78 based on 144 reviews