Co-Star Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

Tell us how Co-Star made you happy

"Excellent customer service and communication. Matt phoned me after being on live chat and helped me choose the right items for the job. An example to others for customer service."
"After initial issues with the receipt of my emails by Co-Star I was impressed with the reaction by Matt and Owen in dealing with the problem. I particularly appreciated being updated by Matt on the phone. Thereafter, my order was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thank you Co-Star."
"Always provided me with what I needed"
"Got Fakra connectors I was struggling to find and at very reasonable price. Will remember them for future needs and I recommend."
"Had been searching the web found your site and got everything I needed with in 2 days"
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery, good choice of products."
"One of the few companies that I never have an issue with."
"Have dealt with Co-Star for nearly 10 years now and have never let me down on parts and delivery, Tim and his staff will always try help with bulk orders and if your lucky even a coffee if you drop in"
"Great service highly recommended"
"Very fast service, even with the Christmas and New Year closures and post. Very helpful."
"the first item i ordered was out of stock, but was told this as soon as they received my order and offed me a alternative or my money back. great communication and service would recomend many thanks Dave"
"Finding it quite difficult to find 4mm black machine head screws I was quite "joyed" to find,eventually what I was after at a good price as you did not have to buy minimums of several hundred but a realistic amount at a realistic price. Although the first batch sent had the wrong head type in the bag the communications and service before, during and after has been tip top, something that is sadly lacking in a lot of stores. Would I use this store again? "hell yes" RH"
"Items as describe and arrived on time"
"The best car mount out there. Quick to fit, no damage to the facia on installation and keep the phone very stable whilst driving. Ordering was simple and arrived within 48 hours. You can’t really improve on that!"
"Very good service. Postage a little expensive"
"Excellent customer service on the phone and product arrived so quickly it must have been despatched on receipt of order."
"Very fast delivery - no problems"
"very helpful company with quality products"
Co-Star is rated 4.80 based on 134 reviews