Co-Star Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star ?

"Very fast delivery - no problems"
"very helpful company with quality products"
"Item not in stock but still obtained and delivered quickly, keeping me updated on delivery right through. Aerial is excellent and has secured best DAB reception so far, despite bad local signals. Excellent"
"can't fault service. Will be using again."
"excellent customer service and unbeatable prices"
"I was able to order my item very easy and delivery was on time. Very slick process"
"Expensive postage, but I needed the part. The connector was in the UK and relatively local."
"Great service everything work out fine."
"Great product, great price, quick delivery. All good!"
"Great service and prompt delivery"
"Excellent products and fast delivery. I would highly recommend."
"Excellent help with all enquires, nothing too small for them to assist on and always get an extremely professional response."
"Product as described in good condition and delivered as expected"
"Order arrived on time and very happy with the product and service received."
"Great product, Great service, Great communication!"
"East order quick delivery good product"
"Great communication and updates on order. A pleasure to purchase from"
"Excellent service"
"I found their web site easy to use in both finding and ordering products. One part of my order, a Dashmount bracket for a 14 year old car, was out of stock. Costar contacted very quickly with an estimated re-stock date and offered to find a quicker alternative. The alternative arrived very quickly and is at least the equal of Dashmount. Costar kept me update all through the process. An example to others in high quality customer service."
"Was very helpful from my very first phone call to them, emailed the information that I required, even emailed the info and price after my second call to them, very impressed indeed."
Co-Star is rated 4.81 based on 116 reviews