Co-Star Reviews

of reviewers recommend Co-Star
Read Co-Star Reviews

About Co-Star:

Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

Tell us how Co-Star made you happy
Good quality products, very quickly despatched and delivered. Highly recommended.
Easy to find parts and quick delivery
Fantastic and professional
Received car kit day after I ordered it, no problem. So far so good with the units performance!
Super fast delivery and a quality item.
Great service and a good range of products that interest me 5 star.
Ordered my item, which was cheaper than EBay! Very quick delivery and really excellent communication from Co-Star.
Installation essentials at a great price! Delivery is prompt too. Would always recommend.
The item was well packed arrived early and does the job extremely well. The gain is impressive and the aerial (antenna) is a convenient size with a magnetic base that holds it securely to the vehicle. I'm very impressed and will definitely order from them in the future.
Ordered online, took a little while to arrive, however, using tracking I could see the issue lay with Royal Mail not with CoStar. I’m happy.
I can only give 3/5 as the item has not arrived yet. If the item is not presently in stock as advised over the phone, it would be helpful if the customer could be advised of the expected dispatch date - especially if the web site says it is in stock. I have previously received items made by the same manufacturer from Co-star and they were fine so I am not expecting problems this time.
First time using this supplier, great service and good quality product. Definitely use them again.
Perfect!
From the UK to the Netherlands within 36 hours. Product as described
Excellent , fast service!
micro 3 holder no good for ford Ranger 2020 cabin fuse board, the fuses are to tightly packed and the design of the fuse holder is not correct as fuses are longer than the prongs which will not let you push the fuse holder into the slot.

very Disappointing Mark
Been buying the Bury CP-1000 from Co-Star for a while now.
Best price, speedy delivery, good service.
Never used this company till now. Great speedy delivery and quality electrical items will use again.
Fantastic service, what more can I say
Great company good contact they refund my payment quickly when i didnt want to proceed with order thank you very much
Good quality, good service, quick delivery
Co-Star is rated 4.78 based on 181 reviews