Co-Star Reviews

4.7
Based on 207 reviews
Read Co-Star Reviews

About Co-Star:

Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

Tell us how Co-Star made you happy
I originally tried to purchase online but the form would not accept my Irish postcode! I was then contacted by Matt Hancock who had noticed my predicament. Matt offered to help by taking my order over the phone and I paid directly. I was hugely impressed and immensely grateful that Matt offered his help without any prompting or otherwise on my part. It was a genuine act of kindness followed by extreme efficiency as I had my parts within two days of making the order - faster even than the components I ordered from a local supplier! Thank you Co-Star and Matt Hancock, I will definitely be bringing all of my business over to you.
Great company to deal with. Freindly and efficient will use again!
Great service.
Great Service and a great product range.
Tops to deal with
Always extremely professional with speedy delivery on all stock items. Co-Star is a preferred supplier due to costs but also mainly because of customer satisfaction as nothings too much trouble and any questions are always answered in an honest professional manner.
Quality product and 1st Class Customer service. I shall return in the future to place further orders! Thanks!
Very efficient and friendly company.
They Shipped to the United States. Reasonable Prices... as well as Shipping Rates. I will Order from them again...
after looking on co-star website I did not find what I was looking for, BUT, after a quick phone call the sales guy was very helpful and said 'Yes of course we can make this' . first class service, first class product. lovely
Fast delivery, well packed.
i bought a shark fin gps / fm / dab aerial, fantastic bit of kit, really good quality, quality cables. Really happy with the products. Fast delivery
fast shipping
fast delivery
They handled my issue exceptionally well
Phone call to confirm the item was what I wanted - polite and accurate service, customer focussed approach friendly and accurate. Very pleased.
Great selection and had exactly what was required,easy and quick shipping to ireland so i will be using co star again.
Was what it said came when it should No problems you can't really want any more than that
No problems :-)
Item was delivered quickly and as described.
Co-Star is rated 4.74 based on 207 reviews