Co-Star Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Co-Star

About Co-Star: Here at Co-Star, we specialise in supplying the ICT Industry globally with all the equipment necessary to initiate and conclude 3G/4G LTE Mobile Networking Installations for Mobile Data, Telemetry and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Our core product range includes: Sierra Wireless and Cradlepoint Mobile Wireless Gateways for 3G/4G LTE applications, Antennas, RF Connectors and RG58 Low Loss Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

How would you rate Co-Star ?

"They Shipped to the United States. Reasonable Prices... as well as Shipping Rates. I will Order from them again..."
"after looking on co-star website I did not find what I was looking for, BUT, after a quick phone call the sales guy was very helpful and said 'Yes of course we can make this' . first class service, first class product. lovely"
"Fast delivery, well packed."
"i bought a shark fin gps / fm / dab aerial, fantastic bit of kit, really good quality, quality cables. Really happy with the products. Fast delivery"
"fast shipping"
"fast delivery"
"They handled my issue exceptionally well"
"Whilst appearing a useful way of positioning a mobile phone holder in otherwise awkward places, this item just isn't well enough made. Not only does it wobbly while the vehicle is moving, two of the screws that hold it in position were partially cross-threaded - out of the box. Once I re-machined these, it became apparent that doing them up tight enough to hold everything in place, risks stripping their threads. Unfortunately, the components making up this item just aren't up to the job - and it wasn't the cheapest price either :("
"Phone call to confirm the item was what I wanted - polite and accurate service, customer focussed approach friendly and accurate. Very pleased."
"Great selection and had exactly what was required,easy and quick shipping to ireland so i will be using co star again."
"Good communication."
"Was what it said came when it should No problems you can't really want any more than that"
"No problems :-)"
"Item was delivered quickly and as described."
"They adviced found and provide me the right product I was searching for..."
"Good communications, fast delivery and product is exactly as the info states."
"Excellent Service, Speedy Delivery"
"Your speed & efficiency of dealing with my order was impressive."
"I had a GPS cable problem that I needed to solve and the technical team at Co-Star were extremely patient, understanding and helpful in helping me solve the problem. Very friendly Company that I would recommend to businesses and individuals alike to help solve their cabling and connectivity issues. Thank you so much!"
"Quick delivery and good product."
Co-Star is rated 4.81 based on 116 reviews