Rhino Cutting Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhino Cutting Mats

Tell us how Rhino Cutting Mats made you happy
Fast and well packed. Would but from you again.
thanks for the Review - we're glad you like the Mat and look forward to dealing with you again in the future.
Brilliant mat fits so well on the table doesn’t move around perfect for rotary cutting. Excellent service and very helpful thank you.
thanks for the review! :)
A disappointing mix up with the delivery, so my gift for Christmas did not arrive until January. But I am thrilled with the products when they eventually came and my father was delighted to have a late additional present, so have forgotten about being disappointed!
We're really sorry for the delivery mix-up but glad you like the product and thanks for the business!
Great product and great service!
Rhino did exactly as I could have expected, great service, great product. Jobs a good 'un. Thanks Paul
thanks for the Review Paul - look forward to doing more business in the future!
Quality product at a great price
Easy to use Website, good price for quality product. Would definately use again.
Thanks for the Review on the Website and Product Jamie - hope to work with you again in the near future!
Fantastic working platform for our very busy packing room bench.
Lightens up the area as it is bright white in colour.
Excellent service, very helpful and cut to size for FREE!!
Glad to Help Martin - thanks for the great Review!
We ordered 4 large cutting mats for our sign making workshop, pleasure to deal with and prompt delivery to Ireland.
I bought the green cutting mat to cover two desks to make a sewing table very good quality Speedy, efficient service.
thanks for the great Review...!
Very helpful when first contacted on phone. Useful to have sample book of the various cutting mats. Ordered two mats and received next day and competitive price. Adele. Cheverton Printers
Great Review Adele, and glad to help - thanks for the order!
My colleagues and I are heavy-duty users of these cutting mats and they are unmatched in their ability to stand up to the abuse!
We make hundreds of cuts over the same line on these mats daily and they just keep going.
After wrecking other supposedly "heavy duty" cutting mats in a matter of weeks, we have finally found a brand that has kept on going for 6 months without replacement.

Highly recommended from commercial users here who know how to test the durability of a cutting mat!

Thanks Rhino :)
Really great Review Oliver - glad you like the mats and doing the job!
Great product.
Heavy duty mats. Cut exactly to my dimensions and look fabulous in my sewing room protecting my sewing and cutting tables.
Arrived on time and very helpful. I would recommend these to anyone.
thanks for the Review - appreciate the order!
A great cutting mat - arrived cut to size to my requirements and does the job perfectly!
Great quality mats and excellent service
Excellent product. Excellent service, prompt and efficient. Couldn’t recommend highly enough.
thanks for the Review Gareth - glad to help :)
Good service and great finish on mats
Excellent service and a great product
Great Review - thanks!