Rhino Innovation Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhino Innovation Ltd

Tell us how Rhino Innovation Ltd made you happy
It is the best cutting mat I’ve ever had .... it’s super thick and excellent quality
as described product and delivery
The sneeze screens are well made, arrived quickly and only required the minimum of fixing.
Lovely to see the beautiful wood of my cutting table through the clear cutting mat. Way thicker than I envisaged, and extremely tough. Recommended!
Easy to use web site. needed a quick AM delivery and a quick 5 minutes on the live chat all sorted and delivery arrived as expected
I ordered the 2440x1220 Heavy duty cutting mat and it arrived the very next day. Smashing service. However, it didn’t come with the measuring grid as I hadn’t realised that I needed to also order that at the same time. Got on to Jan in Customer Service who was absolutely amazing, answering my message at night and solving my problem so I could order it the next day. Once again, super fast delivery as it arrived the following day and now both the mat and the grid are in situ, just right for what I wanted for all types of crafting I do - completely fit for purpose. I cannot fault the speed, the service and the genuine customer care demonstrated by Jan - exemplary. Other companies take note ! This is the way to do it.
High quality screens and extremely fast delivery!
Great service :)
Excellent product and so good to be able to have a decent size to work on. Service was great as was speedy delivery.
Great company to deal with, very helpful and efficient. Good quality work.
The Two screens we purchased enclosed our customer counter exactly, very easy to install and well made , delivery was prompt and order arrived in first class condition ,
your product will enhance the safety of my staff and our customers .

K F Director , Launton Transport Ltd
Perfect for its intended use.
I bought the heavy duty mat to cover a large fabric cutting table. It works well; not quite as well for rotary cutting as their green mat but unfortunately the green mat isn’t available in very large sizes.
Does the job. Customer service was great and delivery was very quick, with the cutting mat cut to the exact right size.
Maybe Rhino could look at making the green mat available in even bigger sizes!
QUICK SERVICE

NO HASSLE
Hi quality product, super fast delivery. Well recommended, will use again.
I bought a custom-cut piece of self-healing mat to cover the whole surface area of an old large dining table to use in my new sewing room as my cutting table. Initially I thought it expensive, and hummed and arrghh about getting it, but now I have it, and have used it for several months, it has been the best investment. I love my cutting table. Thank you Rhino. I have recommended you to all my sewing friends.
Kim
brilliant - the best cutting mat I've had. Packaged brilliantly, and delivered in super fast speed. Thank you.
Great product, quick delivery
Absolutely wonderful service and the cutting mat I ordered is brilliant. Perfectly cut to size, brilliant all round
Called for advise. Great advise and next day delivery. Highly recommend.
Quick delivery. Had my mat cut to size to fit my sewing table. Am very pleased with it.
Rhino Innovation Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 103 reviews