Rhino Innovation Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhino Innovation Ltd

Tell us how Rhino Innovation Ltd made you happy
QUICK SERVICE

NO HASSLE
Hi quality product, super fast delivery. Well recommended, will use again.
I bought a custom-cut piece of self-healing mat to cover the whole surface area of an old large dining table to use in my new sewing room as my cutting table. Initially I thought it expensive, and hummed and arrghh about getting it, but now I have it, and have used it for several months, it has been the best investment. I love my cutting table. Thank you Rhino. I have recommended you to all my sewing friends.
Kim
brilliant - the best cutting mat I've had. Packaged brilliantly, and delivered in super fast speed. Thank you.
Great product, quick delivery
Absolutely wonderful service and the cutting mat I ordered is brilliant. Perfectly cut to size, brilliant all round
Called for advise. Great advise and next day delivery. Highly recommend.
Quick delivery. Had my mat cut to size to fit my sewing table. Am very pleased with it.
My free sample request arrived quickly and was very useful in helping me decide which product to buy.
The cutting mat that I then bought is exactly as described and should do the job very well.
Delivery was prompt and efficient, no problems at all.
I recently contacted Rhino for advice regarding cutting mats and in particular custom sizes. This resulted in the purchase of 3 mats that suit my requirements exactly.
High-quality offerings, extremely quick turnaround
Top of the range cutting mat. Very helpful with order. Arrived in 4 days.
Excellent service and product
Great mat for my sewing table. The grid also is better than I had hoped. All round great product and exactly what I was after. Very speedy delivery and it was great to get the sample pack in advance, so I could choose the correct mat for me.
So pleased with my cutting mat. Great company to deal with. I only ordered a grid by mistake. They messaged me to tell me. I was unsure which mat I would need. I phoned them and spoke to a lovely lady who went above and beyond to help me with what I needed. Such a credit to the company. It is rare these days to find someone so helpful.
My mat arrived the following day. Great service. Have recommended them to my local fabric shop. I didn’t know you could get mats large enough to fit a cutting table in the UK. Reasonable too.
Excellent service and communication throughout the order will recommend keep up the good work guy's stay safe.
Very quick delivery of custom size mat - superb quality, I have already recommended to others.
Good but need suckers on bottom
Thank you very much for your valued custom and product development idea.
Brilliant service. Great idea to have sample packs and once order placed was received super quick.
Fantastic service ... a few days turnaround
Really good quality