Rhino Cutting Mats Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Rhino Cutting Mats
Click Here

Tell us how Rhino Cutting Mats made you happy

"Heavy duty mats. Cut exactly to my dimensions and look fabulous in my sewing room protecting my sewing and cutting tables. Arrived on time and very helpful. I would recommend these to anyone."
"A great cutting mat - arrived cut to size to my requirements and does the job perfectly!"
"Great quality mats and excellent service"
"Excellent product. Excellent service, prompt and efficient. Couldn’t recommend highly enough."
"Good service and great finish on mats"
"Excellent service and a great product"
"Good quality and good matt."
"Hasn't had much use yet but I like the look and feel"
"Excellent Service, next day delivery, good quality product. Highly recommended."
"Great service, and clear 5mm cutting matt is excellent will last me a long time. Thank you"
"I bought some Rhino mats from you earlier this year. The service was fab and I have been very happy with it."
"The product was excellent. However I asked for it to be cut to size and this did not happen, otherwise 5 stars"
"Fantastic service by Nigel and the Team and Rhino Cutting Mats"
"Great service even though never used them before,quick delivery of the Rhino cutting mat and just what we were looking for.Will use again in the future."
Rhino Cutting Mats is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews