Cherished Urns Reviews

Based on 3,671 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Cherished Urns Reviews

About Cherished Urns:

Cherished Urns is proud home of a team of highly talented artisans and craftsmen. With years of experience in metalwork and jewellery, our team applies the very best care, attention, and skill, to each and every urn we craft.

The combined skills of our team members allow us to offer the highest standard of product to our customers.

All our urns and memorial jewellery are carefully designed by us, and then skilfully produced by our team of expert craftsmen.

hello@cherished-urns.co.uk

Penstraze Business Centre
Truro
Cornwall

Tell us how Cherished Urns made you happy
The service was fantastic, the urn was lovely and exceeded my expectations.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Amazing selection of urns and excellent communication. My urn arrived earlier than expected and the quality is fabulous.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Very friendly and helpful, always responded to queries, nothing was too much trouble. Respectful and understanding at all times. The ring I had is stunning. Recommended to my sister who also purchased a ring. Very happy.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 16th May 2022
The ring I ordered in the catalogue was stunning but when I received the ring it exceeded my expectations, it's beautiful. Thank you so much for such a treasured memorial to my late husband. Would most definitely recommend.
Very pleased with the jewellery and the service I received from cherished urns. The family are very happy with the pieces of jewellery they ordered
I can’t thank Cherished Urns enough. They were fabulous from start to finish. I messed the order form up as my boys kept changing their minds and the lady on the phone was so helpful, took the order over the phone and send another in the post and my two boys are over the moon with their rings which arrived today. Thank you so very much 🥰
Ordered a ring 💍 with my late brothers ashes in. Excellent service, sent out a pack for me to send out the ashes and then emailed to let me know they had received them. When then ring came I was so happy with it. Its absolutely beautiful.
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Excellent service. Absoloutely beautiful urns for both our dogs
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Quality of my jewellery was amazing. My ring came up a little bigger than I ordered would be my only feedback. Love all the pieces though. My fiancee is with me all the time now x
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 13th May 2022
I ordered a ring with my late mums ashes in it the service I received was very professional they kept me updated on the prefer and when it was being delivered. Now it’s arrived it’s fabulous 5 ⭐️
The ring I ordered is amazing. It’s great quality, even better than I imagined. My Niece is even going to order a ring too. Great communication all the way. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Cherished Urns are so professional but also very caring, it was easy to request a free pack which included everything I needed to send my mums ashes to them, including a pre paid envelope. Communication was brilliant I was emailed as soon as they received the ashes and I was told they were safely locked away. I couldn't be any more in love with my ring, and it has brought me comfort having mum with me all the time. Thank you so much 💓
Cherished Urns 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Absolutely great service and well presented in a gorgeous velvet box. Thank you
The urns are good the presentation boxes are good except for the locks which are discoloured and make the box look tatty. Inside the box is a velvet bag for urn to go in.
Very good customer service kept up to date all the way through, very fast service, and lovely memorial pieces absolutely over the moon.
I am very happy with cherished urn s. I have had a charm made with my sons ashes which I will treasure it for ever. Many thanks
Can’t rate cherished urns enough! In totally we have ordered 2 gold rings and 2 silver as-well as a necklace. All the items have amazing and now we all feel like a bit of our much loved mum/Nan is always with us. Ordering was easy and even amending part of our order was done smoothly by email. The biggest part about the service we liked was you feel looked after throughout the process and no questions was to much for the team at cherished urns who looked after nans ashes with great care. Again thank you so much!
Considering the urn cost £120 when we opened the box it was very cheap looking. No finish on the interior of the wood. The lid fastening was not very secure. Dissapointed. Looked a lot better in the onine advert.
Really comforting to have a loved on in a beautiful urn. Great selection and fast delivery.
Beautiful and exactly what I hoped it would be - and fantastic service on delivery. Thank you
Cherished Urns is rated 4.91 based on 3,671 reviews